Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (41926 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Fortunehunter(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
How many years remaining for that old Belgian to go.

Let them continue fooling themselves.

As for those who are encouraging them, you can't go the way of Sodom and Ghomorha and not end up like them.

Whatsoever a man sow, he will reap.

You sow corn, you will reap corn.

Cassava for cassava, Yam for yam etc. And the harvest must be greater than the seed.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by perdollar(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
this one look like president mohd buhari of northern Nigeria Islamic republic of sharia law
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by bettyLad(f): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
and the African man had to dress like a female to appear like a wife to the white man. yet he is still claiming guy.. mtcheeeew, confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Fortunehunter(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
chizzy161:
Happy for them. I wish them well. To those condemning them - you are not better than them. Just let them be.

Never you call evil good. God hates such actions.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by muriunited(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
As long as their sexual relationship doesn't have a negative effect on the economic activities of the Country nor affect the nationwide distribution of goods and services...They are good to go once it is consensual.

I don't know why we overblow shii like this in Nigeria.

In USA,this is legalised...Yet,Hypocritical Nigerians will do a testimony in their respective religious centres if they get only a "visitation visa".
You must be one of them
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Jamorezzi: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank you alaves and real Betis
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
I dont think it is an easy decision for someone to just wake up and decide to be against the norm.
There must be some factors at play that is beyond norml comprehension.
By nature if if u are not attracted to someone u are not no matter how hard u try.
so why not just let them be, u cnt be gay by watching others be gay.

isn not normal to see nked lady and not get a hard on, so if it is happening to someone or happening to you there is nothing you can do to change it.

people keep using sodom and gomorah as reference , remember even in the bible God dealt with the issue him self and Lot who was a God fearing man was pleding on their behalf, so you that just wont let gay people be are you God fearing or are you God.

just let them be for fvck sake man.

try and polish your own sins and stop pointing crooked fingers.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fortunehunter:

if u see evil can u stand.

do u even know what evil looks like.

with wht u know about the devil do u think he will allow another man fvck him??

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by aziaka111(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
God u are so merciful, imagine ur anger fall on dis 2 idiots
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by vikajef(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
dkronicle:
What the fok, this act is just disgusting. Even as i be ftc, my ticket is about to cast.
Lol, Arsenal and Mancity
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Intelcorei7: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
So, these people are standing with pampers in their yansh now angry
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by talk2percy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Can u imagine this old fat and must be very smelling Belgian man Wtf!!!
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by chizzy161(f): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fortunehunter:

We are all sinners. I hate it when some act as if gays are the only sinners.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Whoeppme(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Make I go my village go vomit inside our pit toilet...WARISDIZ?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=passwelle post=61738569]Gay people do not affect your life. Let them be happy.[/quote

Cum which kain let them be happy, we don't tolerate rubbish in Our land oo , this Nigeria and not America so if u kno u support rubbish beta relocate, confused person!! If u don't see anything wrong with this act something is wrong with u, won't be surprised u are one of them

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2017
gocare:
I dont think it is an easy decision for someone to just wake up and decide to be against the norm.
There must be some factors at play that is beyond norml comprehension.
By nature if if u are not attracted to someone u are not no matter how hard u try.
so why not just let them be, u cnt be gay by watching others be gay.

isn not normal to see nked lady and not get a hard on, so if it is happening to someone or happening to you there is nothing you can do to change it.

people keep using sodom and gomorah as reference , remember even in the bible God dealt with the issue him self and Lot who was a God fearing man was pleding on their behalf, so you that just wont let gay people be are you God fearing or are you God.

just let them be for fvck sake man.

try and polish your own sins and stop pointing crooked fingers.

Let them be ke, sir I'm not trying to judge you but u shld check yourself. To be gay is a choice!!!! So this let them be, don't judge them is so hypocritical. If ur son is a thief tomorrow, will u let him be?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2017
I see some ppl above me encouraging dirty habits, continue.... be der supporting wrong things, it's all this ones that their child will turn gay tomorrow they will start crying to NL. Be careful wat u encourage, Cs u might just reap the benefits of your encouragement. By that time I hope u will still be able to say all these things u are saying now

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by ELgordo(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Freaks!
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Ashley86400: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Do whatever makes you happy. Congratz to them.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Dasherz(f): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2017
ermmm who's the stud amongst them? cos i see an overfed toad and a dead-ass sick tadpole
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by grandstar(m): 1:50am On Oct 25, 2017
He is doing it for the papers. Anyway, he really is gay. He'll most likely cheat. on the white guy
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by grandstar(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Bills2307:
whenever I see this, I start laughing. dey r sending a gay to prison full of male prisoners. tell me is it not honey moon he's going to

Not really honeymoon.

There are basically 3 types of gay men

1. The top who penetrate.

2. The bottom who take it in.

3. The versatile who does both.

Then we also have the reluctant versatile who is forced to accept a position he is not comfortable with. Imagine 2 tops being together. If they want to have sex, one will reluctantly be bottom or they both just smooch and engage in MouthAction

Most heterosexuals who are forced to become gays because there are no women there are always tops. A gay top will be raped and treated like a bottom.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by mofedamijo(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Some of us are saying its there life,some are saying its a free world,some are saying why re pple scared,buh honestly it must be kept in secret,
1.how many of u will be happy if your kids come to you and say dad am gay i will marry a boy like me when i grow up,be honest pls
2.kids learn fast and when exposed to stuffs like this,its dangerous,they might pick it up bcoz they just want to explore thereby get stocked to it 4 life.
3.We need the society to keep stuffs like this far away from children,therefore they should practice it in their closet......shekina
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Let them be ke, sir I'm not trying to judge you but u shld check yourself. To be gay is a choice!!!! So this let them be, don't judge them is so hypocritical. If ur son is a thief tomorrow, will u let him be?

if he is a thief tomorow and he steals from you that means he is affecting you, that means he has actually affected and brought discomfort to you by stealing from you.

If Steve is fvcking David how for goodness sake does it affect your generation??

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:
I see some ppl above me encouraging dirty habits, continue.... be der supporting wrong things, it's all this ones that their child will turn gay tomorrow they will start crying to NL. Be careful wat u encourage, Cs u might just reap the benefits of your encouragement. By that time I hope u will still be able to say all these things u are saying now

That means now that ur own kids would definately grow up in a world filled with murderes, rapists, buhari , thieves, etc, that means it is inevitble that your kids would be rapists, murderes, thieves, buhris, furnicators etc.

u need to check urself babes.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 2:58am On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Cum which kain let them be happy, we don't tolerate rubbish in Our land oo , this Nigeria and not America so if u kno u support rubbish beta relocate, confused person!! If u don't see anything wrong with this act something is wrong with u, won't be surprised u are one of them

u dont tolorate rubbish and $1 is equal to #365... what did u do about it.

As this is Nigeria and not America the only way to show we are better is by not supporting gays...

Of all the great things we can accomplish or the simplest things like free schools the only way to proove that your land is good is to fight people that are fvcking, na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2017
That Ol as s oyinbo man is getting his fill of the critically acclaimed black pinis
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Thank you Lord Master Satan.
Lmfao
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:
don't mind dem o...because anonymity of the internet all those men that have been secretly gagging for cok are commenting and preaching tolerance...anuofia people.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Rhea(f): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1

Picture the congolese loading up the shit-filled an.us of the belgian, sounds like a shitcum to me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Congratulations to them grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 25, 2017
woman to woman lesbianism, i may manage to look away from it. but for a man to man gay bullshit, damn it's just too repulsive to me.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by ugosonics: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
As long as their sexual relationship doesn't have a negative effect on the economic activities of the Country nor affect the nationwide distribution of goods and services...They are good to go once it is consensual.

I don't know why we overblow shii like this in Nigeria.

In USA,this is legalised...Yet,Hypocritical Nigerians will do a testimony in their respective religious centres if they get only a "visitation visa".

So u actually support this rubbish . Smh
Go and ask wat happened to Sodom and Gomorrah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.