Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (41926 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Fortunehunter(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2017
chizzy161:

We are all sinners. I hate it when some act as if gays are the only sinners.

Yes we are all sinners, But shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

with what you said that you wish them well,

Sorry for using this words as l am not trying to insult or abuse you, its a question;

If your parents were gays or lesbians, would they have given birth to you?

If these practices started fully few years ago, how would to have been?

What legacy do you want to leave for your children and upcoming generation?

How would you feel if you have 3 children, A male and 2 females, the male is a gay, and went and married a man, the two females are lesbians and they married their fellow females?

You will attend their weddings and wish them continue in fooling themselves?

Naturally, it is positive and negative that produce light.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by nfour4(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2017
kennygee:
There's nothing sweet about this.
at all.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by chizzy161(f): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Fortunehunter:

Yes we are all sinners, But shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

with what you said that you wish them well,

Sorry for using this words as l am not trying to insult or abuse you, its a question;

If your parents were gays or lesbians, would they have given birth to you?

If these practices started fully few years ago, how would to have been?

What legacy do you want to leave for your children and upcoming generation?

How would you feel if you have 3 children, A male and 2 females, the male is a gay, and went and married a man, the two females are lesbians and they married their fellow females?

You will attend their weddings and wish them continue in fooling themselves?

Naturally, it is positive and negative that produce light.

What two consenting adults do behind closed doors is not my business. Secondly, it takes alot of courage for one to come out to say he is gay. Do you think you can talk that person out of it? No you can't. The best thing is to let him be.
On the issue of procreation they can if they want.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Madness
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Fortunehunter(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2017
gocare:

if u see evil can u stand.

do u even know what evil looks like.

with wht u know about the devil do u think he will allow another man fvck him??

We leave with evil on daily basis, and we will continue to raise our voices and condemn it to save our future generation.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by mmsen: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Looks like ashawo and his sponsor.

The issue for me isn't his sexuality, it's the fact that this dude has such a fat, unattractive mate.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gidgiddy: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Whats my business what two consenting adults do?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by LorDBolton(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Go to xvideos.com type transgendered / tranny and see our black men getting slashed by transgender women.

Anyway their butt , their business BUT I don't believe they should be allowed to marry/raise kids

My opinion tho
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by EzeeYFB(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1
Eyaa, love from congo
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by makahlj2: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
What is wrong with these African men? Always picking old wrinkled partners, male or female smiley
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
gocare:

if he is a thief tomorow and he steals from you that means he is affecting you, that means he has actually affected and brought discomfort to you by stealing from you.

If Steve is fvcking David how for goodness sake does it affect your generation??

U are cursed that's all I kno for you to say such thing, then I wouldn't even say anything more... U are obviously gay and don't worry judgement is coming for your sorry ass , u better repent. If u think u have mind, come out and tell the world that u are gay, if they will not burn you. Devil incarnate
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
gocare:

That means now that ur own kids would definately grow up in a world filled with murderes, rapists, buhari , thieves, etc, that means it is inevitble that your kids would be rapists, murderes, thieves, buhris, furnicators etc.

u need to check urself babes.

Nope u are the retard that needs to be checked, do urself a favor and don't mention me again, I don't hav any business with gay ediots like you
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by itsmeurLady(f): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2017
gocare:

if he is a thief tomorow and he steals from you that means he is affecting you, that means he has actually affected and brought discomfort to you by stealing from you.

If Steve is fvcking David how for goodness sake does it affect your generation??

Mind u, if Steve eventually have sex with your son after he is done with David u won't obviously be affected Cs u are gay and u support it, but wat abt others who don't? Won't others be affected by this devilish act? Be der populating the kingdom of hell, dong worry I'm here trying to depopulate dem. Selfish scarecrow
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by kaymical(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=kennygee post=61736752]There's nothing sweet about this. [/quote about what?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Nope u are the retard that needs to be checked, do urself a favor and don't mention me again, I don't hav any business with gay ediots like you

come and visit me first na lets test my gay meter.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by gocare: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:

U are cursed that's all I kno for you to say such thing, then I wouldn't even say anything more... U are obviously gay and don't worry judgement is coming for your sorry ass , u better repent. If u think u have mind, come out and tell the world that u are gay, if they will not burn you. Devil incarnate

when u become literate, we shall re-vist this conversation.
for now one love babes. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.