Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) (23016 Views)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
kkko:

I think say na only me see am

its the light incident on his lips.in the upcoming weeks,the lip color will change.
mehn,those babies are big

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Chibudollar: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
MEHN THESE CHILDREN SCARY AS FK
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
LadySarah:
God your works are indescribable! that a woman houses four humans in her is a mystery. you cant fathom it untill you experience a wiman delivering... provude,God provide and may their coming bring open doors. iseeeeeeeeeeeee...
amen
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
wao so beautiful. Am a twin already all i need is 5babies at once.future hubby I hope u are hearing me now oo,it's not afta I have given birth u will run to cotonu or togo.God u know my heart desire.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omoh! This is my prayer and my dream.

Congratulations to the family. I pray for such blessings.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
xynerise:

That is a light reflection on the lips

Na lie me set see 2 teeth..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
xynerise:

guy no be light reflection o... I zoom am... na 2 teeth o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Offpoint:

guy no be light reflection o... I zoom am... na 2 teeth o
No joor. It's the light reflection not teeth. Check again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Reeefe(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
nicky ricky dicky and dawn
if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
See how dirty that hospital is

Well it is everywhere
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by juman(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:
The father should be monitored

grin grin grin grin

Its their buhari that forced recession on the country.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
AryaSand:
No joor. It's the light reflection not teeth. Check again.
I zoom but on phone and PC... na teeth I see... my eyes are not failing me
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by juman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
buffalowings:
See how dirty that hospital is

Well it is everywhere

A country with useless "leaders".
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by cybeks(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Silensa:

is anyone here a fan of Nicky Dicky, Ricky and Dawn?
i learnt from it to be ware of quadruplate

Yes, me
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by alfredo1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
congrats to the parents. Hey little cuties welcome to planet earth. nice one doc. Keep making College of health sciences udusok proud.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by manci(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=chuckskaycee post=61739589]third baby grown tooth already weird things only in the north grin grin congrats [innocent kids welcome to the wicked world may God protect you from evils, and mankind may you end well with this world ]

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is that supposed to be a hospital or wha? angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by aniblue(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
DSS should detain the husband immediately, i no want hear say him commit suicide ooh,

congrats to the family,
i hope they train the kids to become useful to themselves and the society.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by abdallahsalam(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alhamdulillah may Allah bless the babies.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm so happy for the family. This is a blessing. Quadruple at onces? They're all cute. God bless these babies and protect them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by xeexee1: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Amin ya Allah...quote author=Memories12411 post=61738474]Allah ka raya su. Allah Ubangiji ya ba da biyan bukata. Masu neman haihuwa ka bude masu hanya. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn... Congratulations to her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Diamond13(f): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Glory to God in the highest
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
See this gangster. See the smile. See teeth already. Dis one don dey chew goro inside bele ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
xynerise:

But why be say na only dat one dey smile?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for a woman who recently welcomed a set of quadruplets at a hospital in Malumfashi Local Government Area of Katsina State. The new mother and her babies (three male and one female) are said to be in good health after the delivery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-gives-birth-to-quadruplets-in-katsina.html
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Still wondering why the lamp with a very strong and bright beam is focused on them. Considering the fact that they are at their infancy, wouldn't it have an adverse effect on their eyes? Is it an improvised incubator?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by kendraloops(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Zionista:
Still wondering why the lamp with a very strong and bright beam is focused on them. Considering the fact that they are at their infancy, wouldn't it have an adverse effect on their eyes? Is it an improvised incubator?

I think it's for heat or something sha. same thing was done to my baby at birth and I had the same fears as you, but nothing bad happened.

they're experienced, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Vhatpwettyp(f): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Silensa:

is anyone here a fan of Nicky Dicky, Ricky and Dawn?
i learnt from it to be ware of quadruplate
Dem don born our nigerian nicky,ricky,dicky n dawn

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2017
wao,dats lovely,congrats to d family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.