Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) (23019 Views)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by fyneguy: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:
wao so beautiful. Am a twin already all i need is 5babies at once.future hubby I hope u are hearing me now oo,it's not afta I have given birth u will run to cotonu or togo.God u know my heart desire.

Run ke? are you not rich?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by urchman23: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2017
The environment is dirty, na God go save we Nigerians.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2017
I hope their father hasn't disappeared...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
God is great , the babies are quit big! which belle she take carry all the weight. big ups to the women who true a lot to give life
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
AWwwww cuties... Tank u lord
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Geezholla: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations, may God be praised.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Silensa(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
cybeks:

Yes, me

then you are already imagining what i am thinking.
Those quad are another thing altogether
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Hope the husband joins them to jubilate as the usual way is to run away.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by cybeks(f): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Silensa:

then you are already imagining what i am thinking.
Those quad are another thing altogether

Yes, you're right
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by toprealman: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I pray she has means to train them

Abeg na twins I need, one set at a time.
MhizzAJ my lady has only 2 nippples, she can't come and borrow nippples
if >2 comes, He that giveth will provideth.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by maamisco(f): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Memories12411:
Allah ka raya su. Allah Ubangiji ya ba da biyan bukata. Masu neman haihuwa ka bude masu hanya.
Amin ya Allah. Allah kuma ya ba mahaifiyarsu juriya da hakurin shayarwa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017
toprealman:
if >2 comes, He that giveth will provideth.
Yes he will
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by solpat(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
mightyhazel:
somwherr around the borders of cameroon

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to her, I hope the husband won't run away o?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is a lot of work for the parents.. Congrats
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by izaray(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congrat madam.. May God grant u all dat is needed to take care of this kids. I need dis kind of blessing too oh, mine is twins..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by donnaD(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
fyneguy:

Run ke? are you not rich?
God is my muscles. Am ok,the Lord wud provide he can't give a cross I can not carry.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I pray she has means to train them

Abeg na twins I need, one set at a time.
MhizzAJ my lady has only 2 nippples, she can't come and borrow nippples

grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin
Where have you been na
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where have you been na

Been busy
LOL
How re u
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Been busy
LOL
How re u
Oh. Great.

I am good. I know you are too.
Being busy doesn't mean you won't keep in touch na
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Oh. Great.

I am good. I know you are too.
Being busy doesn't mean you won't keep in touch na

Am sorry
It won't happen again
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Am sorry
It won't happen again
That's a promise you just made. Hope you know that
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
That's a promise you just made. Hope you know that

Yes i know cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yes i know cheesy
That's nice of you.

I hope everything falls in place so that we can do this marriage and rest
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
That's nice of you.

I hope everything falls in place so that we can do this marriage and rest

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
kendraloops:

I think it's for heat or something sha. same thing was done to my baby at birth and I had the same fears as you, but nothing bad happened.

they're experienced, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Your comment is as smooth as having pounded yam with okro soup. Others would have abused my papa and my mama for being so inexperienced. Thanks for sharing your experience and for being so decorous. You are blessed.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by kendraloops(f): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Zionista:

Your comment is as smooth as having pounded yam with okro soup. Others would have abused my papa and my mama for being so inexperienced. Thanks for sharing your experience and for being so decorous. You are blessed.

� why would anyone insult you? I prefer poundi and egusi soup sha.

thank you and remain blessed too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.