Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (49188 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Y
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ThisisBuhari: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by sod09(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
that shittt still exist
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by aAK1(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2017
humm
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by dynicks(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2017
more reasons most Nigerians would travel to Russia...not for d world cup but mostly to go in search of Mavrodi....honestly that nigga has a case to answer

8 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Realdeals(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Maga don fall
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by xxolisexx(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2017
dat word still dey exist
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by vectorc(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
This is no news.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish. This is a good medicine for the greedy who always aspire a shortcut to success. They will still not learn.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by gevans(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM this, MMM that.
I am tired of this re-branded story.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by nonjebose(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who fell victim of this nonsense again. 100% indeed!
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Una be small children wey dis guys go brain wash carry una money go? I pity on contented Nigerian looking for easy money
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Slayer2: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Worst thing that ever happened to Nigerians after Buhari! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by April4th(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
It's no news that all get rich quick schemes will always crash sooner or later. I sorry for people wey fall for their trap the second and third time...

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Odioko1(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM problem is too much
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ashjay001(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
hahahaha foolish pple. where is day chuddy self. dat guy is made for life lmao, now its ernest ripping pple off. our poto brothers una weldone o. using mavrodi pics and style to scam pple. mavrodi is not aware of this 9ja MMM

Even mavrodi, no be scam?! Na real foolish fools
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:
Who are the victims again?
Buhari,Osinbajo,Tinubu,Saraki,Dino Melaye,Obasanjo,IBB,Dangote,Adenuga,Otedola and Maina
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2017
So ppl are still falling victim?..........I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Slaveman343: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Chai some people Mumu na infinitum. grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Gammfreak(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
liar!! ur prove is just to cause panic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by onyxo76(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Mmm ke ? That scheme still exists? thought they were gone since last year DEC
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by colizee(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Some people just enjoy being victims of scam!!!
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by RELAN2446(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM,so people still do dat stuff, nawao
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by gurunlocker: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Do you mean people are still doing this thing? How unfortunate some people can be?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by zico10(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
congratulations to the losers . better luck next time.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by chukzyfcbb: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
dynicks:
more reasons most Nigerians would travel to Russia...not for d world cup but mostly to go in search of Mavrodi....honestly that nigga has a case to answer
Mavrodi bawo, na your fellow naija person dey run the website o. They just used mavrodi face as brand name to sell market. This one na high level yahooze!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Emmascholar(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Mr man I Knw that u are an agent of darkness but I put it to you that ur days are numbered buffalo may sense fall on u u are nothing but a hungry dying man looking for a means to deceit potential guys in dying with u I repeat ur days are numbered
I arrest my case with AK 47
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by call4shola(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
since it crashed in December i had given up, I could'nt withdraw my cash i PH for the first time ever, I gave up immediately, someone in my office was now telling me to PH again to get my money that is trapped into it, I laughed in Swahili, once beaten 2ce shy, it crashed three times e no concern any one, Ko kan Aye, Crash crasher crashest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin smiley abeg next base jare.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by okpaire(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
tell that to Anozie ifeanyi
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by MrBigiman: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2017
No more ponzihaters. Na wa oh.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by onatisi(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2017
thank God it is finally over . they have spoiled xmas for some people again . grin grin
they will come again next year and ppl will still join

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! / For The Deriv Traders / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.