Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (48978 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by vinci500: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2017
What is dead may never die! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Duru009(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Loopers is still very much active. I just got paid #250,000 yesterday....

3 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by AuroraB(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
InbornGenius:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 take us to the promise land. More Nigerians need to see this
InbornGenius bawo undecided shocked
If you were/are into MMM, you are nowhere near the handle you using sad angry
Ihe o ga eme unu ugbo ole tutu unu amara ihe
Bawoni Nigerians se shallow bayi sad undecided

And why is this on FP embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by redgem(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
I knew this was going to happen... I've been against this scheme from the day I heard of it but still decided to give it a try which I did but money got stuck on my first trial. Last year, my first PH was 70k when it was time for me to Gh, they froze all accounts. I maintained my cool though and when it came back, I decided to ph little amounts because I was told my account will be blocked after months of inactivities. When they increased mavro growth to 100% I told myself, this is the time to get back my funds. Guiders came with their sweet mouths that you can GH immediately after you Ph. So, I PH 100k to get 200k...then I tried to GH immediately and I could not, I complained and they said I should wait. Then after two weeks, only 30k was available for withdrawal lol... Guiders said that if I leave the money for a month, I could withdrawal 200k at once. I told myself I can't be a fool twice so, every week I withdrew 30k till I got my entire money. Finally, I got all my money but if I had let greed cloud my thoughts and kept the money till now hoping for it to grow to 200k, I would have been crying for being a fool twice. Gone are the days of MMM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Bamz(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Haha MMM is fast turning to a problematic computer system. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by riyanxeally(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2017
pls give us news na...wats this rubbish reminding us of all our money dem chop we are trying to move on biko thank you..
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Dollabiz: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Since last year.pls do legitimate trade

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Crashed again bawo? thought it crashed last year? Chai! desperate naija people still continued.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by lebete3000: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
Haha. I have no pity or those that lost their money.

You where warned severally, but una no gree hear.

I won't be surprised if MMM comes again for the third time and people still participate.

When FG warned, people blamed FG. FG have power to stop it just like China's did but FG was wise enough not to because they know foolish Nigerians would blame them so the let them learn the hard way..

Billions of Naira has been scammed through MMM.

Someone told me there are no central accounts, I laughed and asked which accounts were the first set of monies paid to.

Spot on bro, because they know Nigerians are animals not intellectuals.

They prefer the rod to the word.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Atk1nson(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2017
The last time I said MMM was bad and will eventually crash, a lot of the came for my head undecided . I'm surprise I haven't seen any of them on this thread, let me call them. MMM promoters (cc'ed), please let us know when v4 is available, you guys are doing a good job making the world a better place grin . I'm expecting the next one to be 200% bonus.

Newlife87
Fifty
Fx
philmimi1992

sgtponzihater1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Josh44s(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2017
scofieldsimba:
I stopped ponzi long time ago.. The pains are more than the gains...

Some people re wicked witout conscience. selln fake rat poison in dis recesion. Plz dnt b a victim, taste b4 u pay.

The original one is salty! �

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
James 4.17 says-He who knows what is right and refuses to do it unto him it is a sin...MMM is a scam,I lost over 1 million naira the first time it crashed,nothing good comes easy,money doesn't multiply at that rate not even in a bank.....
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by juman(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2017
hucienda:
na wa o ... MMM still dey??
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2017
All These Fraudsters Looking For Xmas money, they always come at the last quarter of the yr.
Theres one that asks for 150k and promises 600k return in 30days .
Ph has become the new farm for these con artist due to the low level of literacy and astronomical level of greed and stupidity endemic there.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by crisycent: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ijobaboy: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Once bitten twice shy cool
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by TI1919(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Betting site in Nigeria will soon crash too
cool
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by sircrabo: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2017
jeytee:
James 4.17 says-He who knows what is right and refuses to do it unto him it is a sin...MMM is a scam,I lost over 1 million naira the first time it crashed,nothing good comes easy,money doesn't multiply at that rate not even in a bank.....

You see ur life ? When I told you to borrow me 5k, you swore you had no money. grin

Next time invest in e-commerce or agri business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by macaranta(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Seriously? Who are the people still participating in Mmm?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Marty2020: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
ahhhh, dose MMM still exist? have even forgotten about it
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by rhymaholic: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
I lost the 1.1 million I invested in MMM November last year. I was hoping to cash out about 1.5million but they crashed in December. Between December till March, I joined over 15 ponzi schemes from donation hub to cashin to loppers to bigsspenderz to fastcash and the last one that finally make me come to my senses was twinkas. .I lost about 400k on twinkas alone and other ponzi scheme about 200k.. in total I lost over 1.7million naira on ponzi scheme. I still haven't recovered. I get depressed and suicidal most times when I remember how stupid I was to have made such grievous mistake cos I was hoping to cash out and start a business cos I had to quit my meagre contract job in a bank in December but at a time I learnt a valuable lesson cos it won't happen to me or to anyone I know again in my lifetime.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by seedsower(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
What is MMM?

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by KingsleyCEO: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
People are still into this MMM stuff?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2017
TI1919:
Betting site in Nigeria will soon crash too cool
to crash x10000 odds
not crash x1.07 odds
how much will you like to stake??

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ikdaddy01(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
wait!!!!re there people still in this thing?
1st fool no be fool,,,,,,na de rest fools be EWU
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by ayoolab: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
MMM still dey? Nigerians still doing it? Are we this GREEDY OR HOPELESS OR JUST BEING PLAIN STUPID ?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Michael004: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am not into it though but you people have big problem. Last year, you shouted it has crashed, October, another it has crash, now you still shouting it has crashed. Abeg how many times the thing won crash. You people should get life and allow people to invest in whatever they wish. All these cry of a baby did not change people. Get a life op

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by greggng: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Only a mad man will still be doing mmm
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Michael004: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Atk1nson:
The last time I said MMM was bad and will eventually crash, a lot of the came for my head undecided . I'm surprise I haven't seen any of them on this thread, let me call them. MMM promoters (cc'ed), please let us know when v4 is available, you guys are doing a good job making the world a better place grin . I'm expecting the next one to be 200% bonus.

Newlife87
Fifty
Fx
philmimi1992

sgtponzihater1
How many times this mmm won crash self?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Michael004: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
greggng:
Only a mad man will still be doing mmm
Leave them alone. Only jobless man cries on what is not his business.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by MAYOWAAK: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
******COPIED
Many Nigerians will go to Russia for the 2018 World Cup not to support Nigeria but to look for the founder of MMM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.