Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (28027 Views)

The Bush Rat I Killed Today.. / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Head and Kick

That is how I was giving her head last night with ice she got excited nd mistakingly kicked my head...
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by ibkgab001: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
See his head
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Egein(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Later, when Nigerian Army come to chook dem injection, dem go dey run helter skelter.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2017
kay29000:
Nah! This ain't cool.

Look beyond his chinese made shirt and trousers. He is a primitive savage

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Reference:
And that is how they seek diseases to spread across the land. Very soon we will run out of names for viruses and other deadly pathogens and we will begin to name them after the cavemen that stir the stew of nature. So get set for 'Ebuka-pox' or 'Plague Charles' coming to a city near you.
I tell you
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by rumaabk(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian guy identified as Charles Ebuka Umennadi has lambasted the "lazy boys in the village who don't know how to hunt animals". According to him, there is money in hunting animals and selling them to restaurant owners to use in making pepper soup. The young man also showed off a huge grasscutter /bush rat he caught and killed as he used it in making pepper soup for himself.

Read what he shared on Facebook;

Exclusive Village Report:

It's really funny, nothing changes, everything looks the same, feels the same, tastes the same, even smells the same..

... Special observation; the boys in the village these days are so lazy, they don't know anything about the art of hunting, look at how wild animals now have the effrontery to invade the residential spaces and comfortably dwell there...

These boys don't know they can hunt these animals, sell them to pepper soup joint owners and raise raw cash the way we did during our own time to raise sch fees and pocket money, all they're looking for now is to work is pure water factory where they're paid 3k a month instead of hunting for grass cutter which can earn them up to 4-6k a day.

The Igwe must hear this..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hardworking-man-hunts-bush-rat-makes-pepper-soup-photos.html
Pls can some 1 differentiate btw bush rat and home rats rodents cos i used to see some big rats in my neigbourhood.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Baroba(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
The pouch rat is nocturnal and almost blind day time, its not bravery to catch or kill them..Btw, that aint no Grasscutter.m
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Ojugunrege(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
is it just me undecided or that Bush rat/grass cutter actually looks like 'asin' with that long nose/mouth

abeg someone help me the English word for 'asin'
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Ur mate dey do OGBUEFI... u r keeleeng rats upandan.. u can kee rats like dis, u no go collect contract for aso rock ?
WAWUUUUUUU

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by abescom: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
I eat bush meat alot. In fact driving to Abeokuta to buy some for myself and my father in law but Jesus you are eatin Okete ( thats what Yorubas call it ) It is one hell of a death animal.

Feeds on anything and everything. Guy you are chopping nonsense.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by abescom: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I wish buhari had such talent for hunting and an appetite for rat pepper soup, he would have been grateful rats invaded his office.

That would have been a blessing in disguise for him.

BTW, only those who had their childhood in the village can relate to this post.

Hunting bush rats and shooting down birds and squirrels for pepper soup and sales will forever be a remarkable experience for all village brought ups!

My GUYYY. My wife can't get it. I live in Ibadan, I drive to somewhere in Abeokuta to buy bush meat every week she doesn't know you can take a boy from the village but residue of the village can't leave the boy. She no believe herself when I abandoned blogging that I was doing so well in for farming. The root is the root.

Proud of my beginning.

#onceafarmeralwaysafarmer.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by thedondada(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benekruku:

Using the man for money rituals wont be a bad idea

Looks like one that will vomit enough cash

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by gasparpisciotta: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
That is not a grass cutter

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Tedassie(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why do people just like to cause problems for themselves and others,so with the "noise" going on about stearing clear off animals that are suspected vectors of Lassa fever&Monkey pox,this one still chose to turn a deaf ear to this...na wa o
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by JuanDeDios: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I wish buhari had such talent for hunting and an appetite for rat pepper soup, he would have been grateful rats invaded his office.

Hunting bush rats and shooting down birds and squirrels for pepper soup and sales will forever be a remarkable experience for all village brought ups!

Chop knuckles, brother!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by lazygal: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
otimothy:
What is the meaning of this for Christ's sake...Rat na Rat.

grin grin wild rat dey ..leave am upon all the warning ministry of health dey yarn dem no warn hear ..okay ooo
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Saeed110: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rodents àbí nah rat are reservoir for my pathogenic micro organisms... So stop fixing àbí nah eating � oo
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by nnabyke042: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

mah nigga...your head dey there. He wey no no no go no

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by 2shure: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
do sane ppl eat rats.
yuck
i thought it was bush meat/rabbit
rat
poverty na root of all evil .

can stim rem how i stabbed a baby rat with plank

tho i felt bad later but it kept threatnin me with noise at night
tip toe noise
eating anythinf in my gals kitchen
i had enough and when i finally trapped it
i use d floor morp to stab it in its heart
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
giftq:
rat again
hw una dey take get all this pics?
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hw una dey take get all this pics?
grin grin grin
follow twitter, facebook etc,
People dey vex cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nedfed(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
asumo12:
A beautiful girl asked me in a restaurant,Are you single?
Happily I replied, Yesss...
She took away the extra chair in front of me.����

Wetin you won take the extra chair do?
Na only you waka come and na only you will go.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by greatseed: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
His hairstyle shows it all!!
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian guy identified as Charles Ebuka Umennadi has lambasted the "lazy boys in the village who don't know how to hunt animals". According to him, there is money in hunting animals and selling them to restaurant owners to use in making pepper soup. The young man also showed off a huge grasscutter /bush rat he caught and killed as he used it in making pepper soup for himself.

Read what he shared on Facebook;

Exclusive Village Report:

It's really funny, nothing changes, everything looks the same, feels the same, tastes the same, even smells the same..

... Special observation; the boys in the village these days are so lazy, they don't know anything about the art of hunting, look at how wild animals now have the effrontery to invade the residential spaces and comfortably dwell there...

These boys don't know they can hunt these animals, sell them to pepper soup joint owners and raise raw cash the way we did during our own time to raise sch fees and pocket money, all they're looking for now is to work is pure water factory where they're paid 3k a month instead of hunting for grass cutter which can earn them up to 4-6k a day.

The Igwe must hear this..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hardworking-man-hunts-bush-rat-makes-pepper-soup-photos.html

See fyne pet wey u just waste.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
so because you try catch one small bush rat, other boys in the village are now useless, Abi? do you know in some place its prohibited to hunt or hunt certain animals? I don't get you, how many animals will you catch nowadays and sell for huge amounts. .no use it reggae spoil village boys their blues o
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by o42austino(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
him no be a boi ooo na a father and a military man his name is Charles.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Stbottle(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
What hairstyle is this?? Lmao
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by emynike2001(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guys hair cut tell a lot about him, i think he IS Not normal.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by eyinjuege: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thay doesn't look like a grasscutter
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
See his face. Beware of rat pox!
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by tealaw(m): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Keke napep jam u. Y ur head kon be like calabash?

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Naybahood(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
This guy suppose murder him barber ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / Fisayo Soyombo's Nigerian Local Rice Tweet: Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.