Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot (52200 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by cyojunior1(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2021
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

Make person no steal my thread � again ooo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by kunletiwo(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Better alternative as Turkey don cost more. Enjoy life to the fullest bro grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by cyojunior1(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Dissecting this animal need extra care .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Lalasticlala be like

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by illicit(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Blake755: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
A very short story cheesy

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by gasparpisciotta: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

301 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Tokskob2008: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Enjoyment levels....

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Olumighty123(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

Any reasons for this?

39 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Enjoy my niggarrrr
Buy a cold bottle of Heineken to step it down

ugwumichael:

Na GIANT RAT be that my damn niggarr. The one when Benin people dey call OYIBO RABBIT na I'm be RABBIT

This looks like rabbit....Anyway whether Bush rat, giant rat or rabbit..I don't have a problem with this...

The disgusting one is when people eat snake and monkey

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chai,no be rat be this?, forget any other christening,omo na rat be this sad

2 sec, front page,haba...lalasticlala I dey see your hand work o grin

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by x123xlolls(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Instead of finding a female partner for it so it can enjoy its full life, you just communicate to it using IPOB/UGM language.

Op, are you the bandit or the rat? Who attack first?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Tos87(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Too much hunger in the land.
No more love for animals.

RIp Bush rat cry cry

15 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by chatinent: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
With tumbo, you'll be feeling heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by athaboi(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Disgusting

8 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by kenzysmith: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
You kill big rat u use your phone zoom am call am bush meat. Op u think we are fools abi

Hunger na bastard

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by verybadmouth(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmn. Poverty at its highest peak. When people dey chop chicken and better sea food. Chaai

Check my signature for your fastest route to getting your dream job.

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by SmartGadgetz: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one na normal rat ooo grin.

Corolla 2004 LE Blue
Ac working
Painted
Money Needed, good ride at a giveaway price.
Price : 1.3M
Check my profile for your pictures.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

What else?

Kill kill! Food!! Shit! Born!! Die!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Killermamba: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rat

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Dialpad: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Are you guys not scared for your lives ? How could you eat a rat and feel cool about it,

This same man will sleep with a woman and spread that stuff.

Disgusting .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Godons1: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hunger no good aswear. See as hunger make this man Dey chop House Rat. I can bet my left Nyash that, this op is from AfghanEASTERN Region. I hear say hunger too much from that part of the Country. grin grin angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by planetx: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
A rat is a rat keep consoling yourself with the Bush tag attached to it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by TeamLeader(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bandits everywhere grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by GreaterFuture(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Enjoy your meat
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by xpressionx(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ugwumichael(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Olumighty123:

Any reasons for this?

It tastes more better from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Think9ja(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
kiss

It's called African pouched rat

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
One day,one day, we pray say Bush meat no go catch hunter o

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nymite(f): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
cool cool
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by DWJOBScom(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Not fair

Not enough meat abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.