Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late (597 Views)

Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Am writing this because with way our youths are running away from nigeria....it will be a disaster soon.... immigration control will put their eyes on Nigerians soon, and I say why run away from home....let's form an organisation and deal with these old men....playing with our future...lets organise our selves and hunt them down, let's make political positions a death sentence to them, am not talking of forming a political party as they always suggest it's obvious they control the electoral body and choose who wins no matter the vote count....pls let us come together organise our selves and hunt them down one by one.....if we didn't our children will suffer more than we are today...same way it's more difficult for us than our fathers....you can still add your opinion but LET US START MAKING A MOVE OR AT LEAST MAKING A PLAN....LET US START THINKING AND STOP MAKING JOKES AND ARGUING ONLINE WITH THE PLAY THEY PUT UP TO DISTRACT OUR ATTENTION WHILE THEY LOOT AWAY OUR FUTURE
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Please what is the age range of 'Youth' in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by gabinogem(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, lion dey always give birth to lion...these corrupt old men have kids which are also part of the youths as well.... U expect them to fight against their corrupt fathers!?

1 Like

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2017
gabinogem:
Unfortunately, lion dey always give birth to lion...these corrupt old men have kids which are also part of the youths as well.... U expect them to fight against their corrupt fathers!?

They don't suffer what we suffer....it's not for them....and we shouldn't expect them to fight along side us, if u wait for them to join u and fight the empire their father built for them you will be waiting a long time....and they are the ones to make our children suffer the more tomorrow...and that should also tell you we ain't the leaders of tomorrow as they say it.....rather their childrens are....those political positions is like a birth right to them

1 Like

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Am writing this because with way our youths are running away from nigeria....it will be a disaster soon.... immigration control will put their eyes on Nigerians soon, and I say why run away from home....let's form an organisation and deal with these old men....playing with our future...lets organise our selves and hunt them down, let's make political positions a death sentence to them, am not talking of forming a political party as they always suggest it's obvious they control the electoral body and choose who wins no matter the vote count....pls let us come together organise our selves and hunt them down one by one.....if we didn't our children will suffer more than we are today...same way it's more difficult for us than our fathers....you can still add your opinion but LET US START MAKING A MOVE OR AT LEAST MAKING A PLAN
. You so on point bro but watch how the youths you re calling upon will avoid this thread. But they will be ranting on social media. We the youths of this country lack focus,divided Nd so tribalistic. I pray we can come together Nd take our destiny's from this fools for the sake of our children.Thank you so much.
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Go to Romance section Nd see our so called youths contributing to any issue concerning sex,boyfriends Nd girlfriends. Our youths including me,we all re toothless bulldogs.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Swagahyk(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerian Youths ( a.k.a digital youths) that rather hide behind their phones with the help of their keypads to rant . The old men in our 'Current affairs' knew how inactive we are, and have capitalised on that to remain in power and we do nothing.
•2baba staged a protest, we called him names till the protest failed.
•Area Father (Charlie boy) did the same, we say its political he should go and sit down.

They will soon storm this thread to counter the topic. That's a typical Nigerian e-youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Amberon11: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
true
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You so on point bro but watch how the youths you re calling upon will avoid this thread. But they will be ranting on social media. We the youths of this country lack focus,divided Nd so tribalistic. I pray we can come together Nd take our destiny's from this fools for the sake of our children.Thank you so much.

I know they will avoid this thread....it has eaten deep into African brains to remain slave than get freedom...let's share our contacts open a group on WhatsApp starts adding anyone we know...try to convince them please
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I know they will avoid this thread....it has eaten deep into African brains to remain slave than get freedom...let's share our contacts open a group on WhatsApp starts adding anyone we know...try to convince them please
. That will be nice. Send me ur number I will call u now. Do what Eva u can.let's start somewhere.
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. That will be nice. Send me ur number I will call u now. Do what Eva u can.let's start somewhere.
alright let's do this 08115429186
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Swagahyk:
Nigerian Youths ( a.k.a digital youths) that rather hide behind their phones with the help of their keypads to rant . The old men in our 'Current affairs' knew how inactive we are, and have capitalised on that to remain in power and we do nothing.
•2baba staged a protest, we called him names till the protest failed.
•Area Father (Charlie boy) did the same, we say its political he should go and sit down.

They will soon storm this thread to counter the topic. That's a typical Nigerian e-youth
. This is exactly the reason we re in this mess.Thanks for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls drop your numbers let's help pass this message on....a WhatsApp group have been created let's share and voice out our minds
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by gabinogem(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:

They don't suffer what we suffer....it's not for them....and we shouldn't expect them to fight along side us, if u wait for them to join u and fight the empire their father built for them you will be waiting a long time....and they are the ones to make our children suffer the more tomorrow...and that should also tell you we ain't the leaders of tomorrow as they say it.....rather their childrens are....those political positions is like a birth right to them
nice one... 07013262342
Re: Youths Please Let Us Unite Against This Old Men Before Its Too Late by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerian youths let's come together Nd liberate yourselves. Join this group.Let's make Nigeria a better place for our children Nd our unborn children. Let them not suffer the way we re suffering now. All this our current old politicians has secured the future of of their tenth generations to come. Let's stop all this tribal,religious Nd ethnic wars/differences. Remember that one day,ur son or ur daughter will ask u a question concerning the state of things in this country,what will you tell them. Pls let's join hands together Nd deliver ourselves from this shackles of fear Nd nonchalant attitude. Be u Hausa,Yoruba, Igbo,middle belt,nigerdelta etc we re all one. Let's come together. The time is now If we don't do anything now on our own,God will not come down Nd do it for us. Drop ur numbers,join the movement now. Enough is enough.God bless Nigerian youths.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And National Security Adviser Monguno / I Only Need Jonathan To Prove That I Am Innocent' Ex-pdp Spokesperson, Olisa Met / SO Sad!! Many Wounded As Explosion Rocks Maiduguri (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.