Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman (2062 Views)

Atiku Group Endorse Tony Nwulu For Imo Guber / Breaking News: 2019 UPP Endorse Prof Kingsley Moghalu For Presidency / It's Too Late To Endorse Prof Yemi Osinbajo Vp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by engineerboat(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Or you came back with the promise that you will help Lanre Suleiman win the National publicity Secretary (a post everyone knows he can't win)?

Myd44 pele hoo.

BMC are yet to recover from maina Saga.

APC is a sinking Ship
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You see why I said you sound like one with mental challenge?

You are here trolling while sensible young guys are moving...

Guy act your age
I am not even trolling again. How do you expect to go up the chain in PDP when they know you are not stable?

Heck, people here (where you are more popular) dont even take your words for ish. You scream youths youths but your brand of youth remind me Yahaya Bello.

It reminds me of when Patricia Etteh was elected and she messed things up for women. Lawd, you had such huge followership only to throw it away because of sentiments and instablity and you think anyone will take you seriously?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
id911:

I rather prefer and support Akpabio steal and burn all the money in Akwa Ibom than to give you a dime

Tonye my brother, I hail you
Who know that one? All he does is troll on NL. Even APC in his ward don't know him...
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by engineerboat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala tell myd44 that Maina is now a saint
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by engineerboat(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

I am not even trolling again. How do you expect to go up the chain in PDP when they know you are not stable?

Heck, people here (where you are more popular) dont even take your words for ish. You scream youths youths but your brand of youth remind me Yahaya Bello.

It reminds me of when Patricia Etteh was elected and she messed things up for women. Lawd, you had such huge followership only to throw it away because of sentiments and instablity and you think anyone will take you seriously?

BMC shiaman how na

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who know that one? All he does is troll on NL. Even APC in his ward don't know him...
Rightly so because I am not a politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Bayswater: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I, on behalf of members of the Executive Committee of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League (PDPNYL) declare the following;

1. that members of the PDP National Youth League are full members of PDP, with mission to advance, promote and defend the interest of Youths within the party, and shall advance the interest of the party at all times.

2. that haven considered the aspirants running for the office of National Publicity Secretary of our great party in the December 7&8  Convention, we unanimously declare our unwavering support for the candidacy of Prof. Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman, the former Honourable Minister of National Planning and Spokesperson for PDP Forum of Former Ministers.

3. that we decided on Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman candidacy based on  the fact that the Honourable Minister welcomed members of the PDPNYL back to the PDP family after months of sojourn in our former party. This is in addition to his impeccable track record as an educationist, activist, minister and voice of credible opposition who speak without fear of favor to any mortal but whose only interest is that of Nigeria, Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

4. that while we hope for a rancour free contest, we shall not be intimidated nor cowed by any force or forces seeking to suppress our legitimate right to choice.

In addition to the above declaration, members of the public and fellow party men and women should be informed that the leadership structure at all levels of the PDPNYL remain unchanged except for those vacancy yet to be filled.

May I reiterate that the criteria for membership is strictly for members of PDP within the ages of 18 and 35 years.

May God Bless Peoples Democratic Party! Long Live PDPNYL.

Signed
Inioribo Tamunotonye
National Coordinator,
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League

He is the man for the job. Met him some months ago. I must say Prof is that firebrand the PDP needs right now.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

To be honest, it is sad.

The youths yell and bellyache all day about how they are relegated in politics but these same yoots are not serious and allow themselves be willing tools in the hands of the dinosaurs they rant about
Says Mynd44 that has refused to comment on MainaGate because he is scared of me digging out his hypocrisy.

Tonye has always been like this but we know he is trying to survive
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]
Stop trying to feel important bro.

I, Tonye has NEVER for once asked you to join me in PDP. Have I?

You are a Nairaland politician, while I'm not. I am focused on bringing together young people to be major stakeholders in real time politics. If I wasn't making progress, I wouldn't have been called by former and present senior officeholders to return home.

We/I refused to return with Dokpesi and co because I/We insisted that We/I will decide what we want based on discussion and DEFINED path (interest).

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bayswater:

He is the man for the job. Met him some months ago. I must say Prof is that firebrand the PDP needs right now.
Prof will get it inshaallah

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by id911(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

He's a persona non grata in APC

By the way, he doesn't comment on anything that has do with corruption in APC
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by tuniski: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Abeg make una defer una lashing for another day. Make I enjoy post Birthday celebration... tongue

Meanwhile, PDPNYL is the successor of the now defunct APDA Youth Frontier. We decided to return home after our elders prevailed on us.

We are back with same mission to advance, protect and defend the interest of Nigeria youths (18-35)
Welcome back tonye I was always looking forward to this day. Don't be deterred by any bashing no matter the venom or volume cos yours is a true journey thru the murky waters of politics.
Yes, you have moved severally but, all for self and collective actualization. No lele welcome back to the only truly national party in nigeria the task of rescuing nigeria from the disaster of buhari/apc must be completed come 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Anytime you give such advise always be man enough to add buhari in the list of failures. Stop attacking Tonyebarcanista because you are also worst than him.

You support an oppressive government because of favours you are getting there.

You attack Deji every time but he is a man that's million times better than you because he do criticise pdp when they go wrong unlike you that plays the drum for Sarrki your Lord
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by tuniski: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bayswater:

Very capable and qualified for the role. I endorse him too!
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Asianguy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back to PDP.

Mynd44 this is Nigeria not US anyone who wants this country to move foward will join a strong party to get the chance to do so.
politics is not based on ideology here.

Up PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by daveP(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Hope you are fine bro?
10,000 Just dey crosscarpet ever 4years. nawa o.
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
If someone as young as TonyeBarcanista can start political prostitution at this early age, then i wonder how many political parties he would have joined when he attains Atiku's age.

Despite his shortcomings (we all have shortcomings), i think it's interesting that he's getting involved in the political process. I think the Nigeria political atmosphere is really a unique one and is quite tough for someone to remain stagnant as far as political alignments are concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Asianguy:
Welcome back to PDP.

Mynd44 this is Nigeria not US anyone who wants this country to move foward will join a strong party to get the chance to do so.
politics is not based on ideology here.

Up PDP.
I'm so happy to be back boss
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by sunsewa16: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
National Coordinator, PDP National Youth League, Inioribo Tamunotonye (me lol) being received back to the PDP Family by Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman, Nigeria immediate past Minister of National Planning

chai u see ur life,even u?party prostitution disease is really an epidemic of all age that has no cure,not quite long u condemned PDP with all manner of lame reason powered by politics of miscalculation /stomach infrastructure, marketing ADPP the newly formed party u entered with hope of securing a youth position, and I told u in that particular thread that u will still decamp because that party will die a natural death since PDP makarfi has won the chairmanship tussle,whom we all know are the secret admirers/architects of ADPP,thereby forestalling there movement into the party except for any future fallout from APC or other, well welcome back, we still stand gidigba with makarfi,no leave no transfer, PDP ebe ano,PROUDLY A WAILER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by ndcide(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista?
Abeg forget the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by tutudesz: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Because he decided to join PDP some people are unhappy? People please their is freedom of association in the constitution of Nigeria, So Tonyebarcanista is free to join any party any time any day!
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by danmasani101: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

To be honest, it is sad.

The youths yell and bellyache all day about how they are relegated in politics but these same yoots are not serious and allow themselves be willing tools in the hands of the dinosaurs they rant about

Zombie........ how are you different from the type of youths you talked about.
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Abeg make una defer una lashing for another day. Make I enjoy post Birthday celebration... tongue

Meanwhile, PDPNYL is the successor of the now defunct APDA Youth Frontier. We decided to return home after our elders prevailed on us.

We are back with same mission to advance, protect and defend the interest of Nigeria youths (18-35)
some people are shameless,confussion is your second name, after insulting PDP you are back with them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nebuzaradan: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nebuzaradan: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Says Mynd44 that has refused to comment on MainaGate because he is scared of me digging out his hypocrisy.

Tonye has always been like this but we know he is trying to survive

of course
man must chop grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by PapalsBull(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by PapalsBull(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
Nebuzaradan:
[/b]

of course
man must chop grin
[/s]
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by IamSINZ(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Most times you talk like you have mental problem.

Don't be deceived, the guy is not acting, he's actually dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not At Anytime Accuse Jonathan In Person Of Corruption - Osinbajo / BREAKING!!! Sit-at-home: Army Take Over Umuahia, Vow To Crush IPOB / BREAKING: Police Begin Clampdown On PDP Leaders In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.