Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman (2046 Views)

Atiku Group Endorse Tony Nwulu For Imo Guber / Breaking News: 2019 UPP Endorse Prof Kingsley Moghalu For Presidency / It's Too Late To Endorse Prof Yemi Osinbajo Vp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
I, on behalf of members of the Executive Committee of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League (PDPNYL) declare the following;

1. that members of the PDP National Youth League are full members of PDP, with mission to advance, promote and defend the interest of Youths within the party, and shall advance the interest of the party at all times.

2. that haven considered the aspirants running for the office of National Publicity Secretary of our great party in the December 7&8  Convention, we unanimously declare our unwavering support for the candidacy of Prof. Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman, the former Honourable Minister of National Planning and Spokesperson for PDP Forum of Former Ministers.

3. that we decided on Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman candidacy based on  the fact that the Honourable Minister welcomed members of the PDPNYL back to the PDP family after months of sojourn in our former party. This is in addition to his impeccable track record as an educationist, activist, minister and voice of credible opposition who speak without fear of favor to any mortal but whose only interest is that of Nigeria, Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

4. that while we hope for a rancour free contest, we shall not be intimidated nor cowed by any force or forces seeking to suppress our legitimate right to choice.

In addition to the above declaration, members of the public and fellow party men and women should be informed that the leadership structure at all levels of the PDPNYL remain unchanged except for those vacancy yet to be filled.

May I reiterate that the criteria for membership is strictly for members of PDP within the ages of 18 and 35 years.

May God Bless Peoples Democratic Party! Long Live PDPNYL.

Signed
Inioribo Tamunotonye
National Coordinator,
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
National Coordinator, PDP National Youth League, Inioribo Tamunotonye (me lol) being received back to the PDP Family by Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman, Nigeria immediate past Minister of National Planning

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TheHistorian(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Politics Politics Politics. grin grin
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Destined2win: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
angry
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg make una defer una lashing for another day. Make I enjoy post Birthday celebration... tongue

Meanwhile, PDPNYL is the successor of the now defunct APDA Youth Frontier. We decided to return home after our elders prevailed on us.

We are back with same mission to advance, protect and defend the interest of Nigeria youths (18-35)

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
angry

As unstable as the waves are, so is this young man, Barcanista.

May He find conviction and stability in his decisions......and let the people of God say Amen......Amen!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry
Hope you are fine bro?

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala how far baba
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Hope you are fine bro?
What happened to the party you and Dokpesi floated ?

Now you are back to PDP. You are just too unstable for my liking.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by UmuEri(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy is the most inconsistent fellow i ever came across

How can a human being, I mean an intending father be this unstable?
It beats every imagination, the worst is that he will never accept he is useless as a Mango leaf, but will always claim one yeye political analyst. No level

Finally, I am also forced to believe you don't have any genuine paid job. it seems you earn your livelihood through jumping from one party to another.

Advise to prospective Young Politicians; don't be TonyeBarcanista

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
FortifiedCity:
What happened to the party you and Dokpesi floated ?

Now you are back to PDP. You are just too unstable for my liking.
Politics is about alignment and realignment of interest. Don't get emotional bro...

APDA Youths decided that we return home based on the intervention of PDP leaders.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wait you are back in PDP now?

What kind of political confusion is this?

Oga, pick a struggle and stick to it abeg………even Deji is not jumping around like this and Deji has zero credibility

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by EmeeNaka: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Prostitutes jumping from PDP to APC to PDP to APDA, now back to PDP to Suleiman.... lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics is about alignment and realignment of interest. Don't get emotional bro...

APDA Youths decided that we return home based on the intervention of PDP leaders.

Or you came back with the promise that you will help Lanre Suleiman win the National publicity Secretary (a post everyone knows he can't win)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually, I think you are the one getting too emotional. You are letting the emotions of seeing yourself being a thieving accomplice in the future becloud your sense of commitment, conviction and resultant stability .

Who exactly are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by father01: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
welcome back bro, its better late than never. We in PDP are happy to have you back in our folds.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by father01: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Or you came back with the promise that you will help Lanre Suleiman win the National publicity Secretary (a post everyone knows he can't win)?
are you now in PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by swagagolic01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

After suleiman loses he will get angry and decamp back to APC... na here we dey...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
father01:
are you now in PDP
Yes. Immediately I receive that 9 figure credit alert from Akpabio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Most times you talk like you have mental problem.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
father01:
are you now in PDP
Don't mind him jare.. He's just trolling

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
swagagolic01:

After suleiman loses he will get angry and decamp back to APC... na here we dey...
To be honest, it is sad.

The youths yell and bellyache all day about how they are relegated in politics but these same yoots are not serious and allow themselves be willing tools in the hands of the dinosaurs they rant about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
father01:
welcome back bro, its better late than never. We in PDP are happy to have you back in our folds.
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Most times you talk like you have mental problem.
Looooool.

Please we know how these things work. APDA Isn't working so everyone who left is going back to PDP to go fight for their head. Why not form some psedo-group, claim to have members you don't and cling on to a top guy promising to work for him if he brings you into the mainstream?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by seunmsg(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All i can do is laugh and move on. TonyeBarcanista, i wish you the best in your political hustle.
Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait you are back in PDP now?

What kind of political confusion is this?

Oga, pick a struggle and stick to it abeg………even Deji is not jumping around like this and Deji has zero credibility
You abused me yesterday and ran away by closing down the thread.

I have forgiven you but don't do it again next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by swagagolic01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

To be honest, it is sad.

The youths yell and bellyache all day about how they are relegated in politics but these same yoots are not serious and allow themselves be willing tools in the hands of the dinosaurs they rant about

Tonye is worst than ffk.... the young man ain't stable, if tonye supports anyone in an election that person becomes a bad option for me immidiatly..

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Looooool.

Please we know how these things work. APDA Isn't working so everyone who left is going back to PDP to go fight for their head. Why not form some psedo-group, claim to have members you don't and cling on to a top guy promising to work for him if he brings you into the mainstream?
You see why I said you sound like one with mental challenge?

You are here trolling while sensible young guys are moving...

Guy act your age

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Homeboiy: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Iam here based on two things

To watch the argument between mynd n tonye

And 2.

To tell tonye that he has failed

FFK go better pass you
Going from PDP --- APDA-----PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All i can do is laugh and move on. TonyeBarcanista, i wish you the best in your political hustle.
Tanku Baba... tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by Ojiofor: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
This one go deny PDP 10 times again before the cockcrows at dawn grin.

Judas sef still dey learn work grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Youth Group Endorse Prof Abubakar Olarenwaju Suleiman by id911(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes. Immediately I receive that 9 figure credit alert from Akpabio

I rather prefer and support Akpabio steal and burn all the money in Akwa Ibom than to give you a dime

Tonye my brother, I hail you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be A Monumental Tragedy For Nigeria To Come Under PDP Again – FG / 4 Things You Did Not Know About Cocoa House / Meet The Tough Female Judge Who Jailed Ex- Governor, Jolly Nyame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.