Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

"I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) (1226 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by contactmorak: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
A worried Nigerian lady took to Facebook this morning to express her worries about her internal sexual feelings.Below is her cry.?

"I am not a lesbian but i don't know why i get attached to girls more than guys.i love girls more.i have always loved boobs and ass that sometimes i feel like touching.i started liking boobs since the day i purposely touched my elder sis own while i was still in primary school.thats weird right?i hate handbags.i sometimes wish i was a boy..You are a girl,just know i love you. am even crushing on a particular girl here"

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-not-a-lesbian-but-i-get-attached-to-girls-morefacebook-user-photos

Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by contactmorak: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
It is well

Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. You attract what you like.
So play more with male friends.
Like them for continuity of human existence.
You can...just believe please.
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by Heloct(f): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good for you
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
She shouldn't come back later to say it's fiction like the threesum guy. I can see social media is making people lose their senses.
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by emerazz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
just see.... .... ... ehhhh not me amean see her mouth undecided

Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
She may look like a lesbian and talk like a lesbian.
But don't let that fóol you. She really is a lesbian.
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oya u guys should check her facebook profile n come back with Wat u saw
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided Congratulations,now u can go phuck yuhself....
Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) by dhoncesar(m): 8:07am On Mar 02
Don't get it twisted. There is a limit to what you know.... I once had a gf that said same thing .. by the time I sat her down and we talked about this for weeks ... I discovered she likes both. She has BSCE in fucking guys and PHd in doing girls .. this might also be ur calling. Embrace it and move on .......

NEXT........

quote author=contactmorak post=61764813]A worried Nigerian lady took to Facebook this morning to express her worries about her internal sexual feelings.Below is her cry.?

"I am not a lesbian but i don't know why i get attached to girls more than guys.i love girls more.i have always loved boobs and ass that sometimes i feel like touching.i started liking boobs since the day i purposely touched my elder sis own while i was still in primary school.thats weird right?i hate handbags.i sometimes wish i was a boy..You are a girl,just know i love you. am even crushing on a particular girl here"

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-not-a-lesbian-but-i-get-attached-to-girls-morefacebook-user-photos[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians , What A Disgrace. / 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly / Should I Tell Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.