Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (39150 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DSB(m): 1:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Freeze no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by oruma19: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied Soul Singer, Timi Dakolo who slammed him over his reply on his marriage and divorce post.

Daddy Freeze who asked Timi Dakolo how long he has been married, and further said the singer is a product of shallow church doctrine, wrote;

"@timidakolo unlike you, I haven't waited all my life to respond to you, why should I? Who are you and where's the sense in what you write or what you stand for?
-
You are a product of this same shallow doctrine yourself, the churches you perform at, where do you think they get the money to pay from?
-
You speak about marriage, how long you been married for? What do you know? You say I don't have the right to comment on marriage, who gave you the license to comment?
-
I was married for 10 whole years, you dingbat! If I can't comment on marriage, WHO CAN?
-
You call my teachings 'demonic', why don't you back yours up with the Bible? My demonic teachings have full biblical support, how would you know? Do you read your bible?
-
You follow pastors like sheep up and down, is it now paining you that they could be giving more gigs to younger artists, and you are now crying on the internet?
-
Do you think I'm so stupid as not to know what that forlorn dirge you pasted on the internet about (ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN..) stood for?
-
You say you give tithe and offering to God when you give it to a pastor, is that what God said in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or in Nehemiah 10:38?
Do you have a copy of the Bible at all? I suggest you get yourself one.
-
I shouldn't be educating you, but do read from Matthew 25:32 to know what it takes to "give money to God" and pastor or man of God isn't in the equation.
-
You don't know shit about my marriage, so you have no right whatsoever to comment on it, I didn't comment on yours, or how you are handling it, so don't get personal, your life is far from perfect.
-
Typing in caps is shouting your words, NOT YOUR MESSAGE, which remains as vacuous as the writer.
-
You lost respect for me? I never had any for you! Sorry, but I'm not big on pulpit puppets.
-
Maybe if you spent more time writing music than writing for the blogs, more kids won't be wondering "who's timi dakolo?" ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.lailasblog.com/unlike-timi-dakolo-havent-waited-life-respond-daddy-freeze-fires-back-timi-dakolo/
X
if freeze no reply make dem change my name. He never disappoints. Timi talked from sentiment while freeze quoted the scripture. I go with the scripture coa the word of God stands sure. Freeze wins, Timi na sycophant, he de find market..lolz

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Gkemz: 1:39am On Oct 26, 2017
These grown men should stop behaving like small kids. What representation and role model are they exhibiting to their kids.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Dirkcoyt: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Mujtahida:
You must be a very good Christian.
kai you bad! see sarcasm !

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by brixton: 1:54am On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

free your self from freeze slave chain

Goan seek the truth yourself

And be sponsoring your pastor’s lavish living right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by leesha(f): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Mehn! Freeze sha freezed timi.

Bt dis social media tin is sth else. Timi aired his opinion on his page, whc is not a crime. Never pointed any fingers at freeze or anybody. Then fingers started pointing at him trying to correct his opinion.
What in d world is wrong wit airing one's opinion??
Then timi got roped in nd made d biggest mistake by returning the rant! Of all ppl to do dat wit; its Freeze??
He got roasted! Timi nxt time, jus leave the ranters rant on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by miredia(m): 2:14am On Oct 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Freeze don't know anything about the Bible, he is just mouthing his anger and hate against Pastor and Christians.
Did you actually cross-reference the bible passages he quoted with his argument or you're just overly burdened with a load of resentment. He sure knows what he's talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Frz the male version of anti kemi, knew he goin be dishing it out hot hot
But Man's not Hot
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Pappyto: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2017
this man knows how to put words together like Yahtzee.

a n incredible wordsmith he is

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Otii4god: 2:56am On Oct 26, 2017
oya dos in favor of timi say I n dos 4 daddy freez say NAY....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2017
toyeanlawlah:
Two wrong people to drag issues with on social media: Daddy Freeze and Kemi Olunloyo.
These two have got terrible words that can make one have monkey pox without having anything to do with a monkey or someone who has been infected!
Timi should have ignored him. He look too cool to challenge FRZ talk less of winning him.

Kemi olunloyo is by far more terrible

BTW, if I decide to post anything on my 'WALL', I don't think its anybody's business cause it's my opinion! If you have anything contrary to mine, share it reasonably. If you can't be reasonable, keep your opinion to yourself! What Timi posted on his wall was his opinion. Those comments by FRZ and co, to me, was NOTICE ME! CHEAP PUBLICITY, if I may say.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by pek(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Hate him or love him, he makes sense. And he presents his case logically always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Etianwanokon: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Just what I expected of him. I knew he will come on ranting like a female dog under heat. King of foul language.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by tealaw(m): 4:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Gbam! Fall on Timi
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by kingsync: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Finish Him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by ikorodureporta: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Ollof u aff suffad from him...... Hope to see more of this.....who's next cheesy

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Frz the male version of anti kemi, knew he goin be dishing it out hot hot

I tell you... Lol. Freeze mouth na chapter... E nor dey finish for one book.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Caseless: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2017

Typing in caps is shouting your words, NOT YOUR MESSAGE, which remains as vacuous as the writer.
-

This guy na killer

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DavidEsq(m): 5:31am On Oct 26, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied Soul Singer, Timi Dakolo who slammed him over his reply on his marriage and divorce post.

Daddy Freeze who asked Timi Dakolo how long he has been married, and further said the singer is a product of shallow church doctrine, wrote;

"@timidakolo unlike you, I haven't waited all my life to respond to you, why should I? Who are you and where's the sense in what you write or what you stand for?
-
You are a product of this same shallow doctrine yourself, the churches you perform at, where do you think they get the money to pay from?
-
You speak about marriage, how long you been married for? What do you know? You say I don't have the right to comment on marriage, who gave you the license to comment?
-
I was married for 10 whole years, you dingbat! If I can't comment on marriage, WHO CAN?
-
You call my teachings 'demonic', why don't you back yours up with the Bible? My demonic teachings have full biblical support, how would you know? Do you read your bible?
-
You follow pastors like sheep up and down, is it now paining you that they could be giving more gigs to younger artists, and you are now crying on the internet?
-
Do you think I'm so stupid as not to know what that forlorn dirge you pasted on the internet about (ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN..) stood for?
-
You say you give tithe and offering to God when you give it to a pastor, is that what God said in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or in Nehemiah 10:38?
Do you have a copy of the Bible at all? I suggest you get yourself one.
-
I shouldn't be educating you, but do read from Matthew 25:32 to know what it takes to "give money to God" and pastor or man of God isn't in the equation.
-
You don't know shit about my marriage, so you have no right whatsoever to comment on it, I didn't comment on yours, or how you are handling it, so don't get personal, your life is far from perfect.
-
-
You lost respect for me? I never had any for you! Sorry, but I'm not big on pulpit puppets.
-
Maybe if you spent more time writing music than writing for the blogs, more kids won't be wondering "who's timi dakolo?" ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.lailasblog.com/unlike-timi-dakolo-havent-waited-life-respond-daddy-freeze-fires-back-timi-dakolo/

Dis man, Freeze, suppose dey write beef raps o! See shading and swiping upandan grin. E name na freeze, yet no chillz undecided
Papa Freeze, pls,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DavidEsq(m): 5:35am On Oct 26, 2017
pek:
Hate him or love him, he makes sense. And he presents his case logically always.
Na dah won weak me pass embarassed. E jus make sense finish, com murderize Timi join cry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DavidEsq(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2017
smithsydny:
Brutality
Dis meme killed me o! Dis kain early momo, person go dey laf like fresh crase grin. Make I run go baf abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2017
leesha:
Mehn! Freeze sha freezed timi.

Bt dis social media tin is sth else. Timi aired his opinion on his page, whc is not a crime. Never pointed any fingers at freeze or anybody. Then fingers started pointing at him trying to correct his opinion.
What in d world is wrong wit airing one's opinion??
Then timi got roped in nd made d biggest mistake by returning the rant! Of all ppl to do dat wit; its Freeze??
He got roasted! Timi nxt time, jus leave the ranters rant on.

I love you kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2017
kilode100:
Daddy freeze killed Timi dakolo grin grin

His last sentence. Tbh I don't even know that Timi grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

Dis meme killed me o! Dis kain early momo, person go dey laf like fresh crase grin. Make I run go baf abeg
lol go make u no late for work ooo..
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Crixina(f): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2017
I have a lot of respect for Timi, but on this, I think Freeze is right...Timi is talking like a sentimental religious people we are, but in this argument, one must be objective.
BTW, what does being placed on a ban feel like on NL, cos I couldn't log in for days. But I didn't do nothing, actually if was banned, that should tell the MOD who did a lot.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by dvkot(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2017
useless frz the only thing hez good at are at things that dosnt concern him. Idiot yahoo guy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DavidEsq(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2017
smithsydny:
lol go make u no late for work ooo..
I still dey parlour dey do NL sef. If person follow una ehn. See dat thread wey that guy dey talk about 10 types of personalities for night class. I just dey rmbr tinz, particularly the unarmed robbers. Chai! NL no go do me take dis mning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

I still dey parlour dey do NL sef. If person follow una ehn. See dat thread wey that guy dey talk about 10 types of personalities for night class. I just dey rmbr tinz, particularly the unarmed robbers. Chai! NL no go do me take dis mning.
grin the best place to be is NL

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by baby124: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Oh Shut up Freeze... we all know about your marriage and how much of a devil your ex-wife is. You told the whole world that whole story already. Only your dumb baby mama believes you. A man that can insult the mother of his children publicly is not a man. Especially when the response you get is the public laughing at you. At your public display of madness and the insult and curses on your own children.

The ex-wife has hardly responded to your tears, bitterness and frustration but you keep bashing her without provocation. Freeze you are a sorry excuse of a man. An obviously emotionally abusive man and a highly unstable character. The more you bash and insult your ex-wife unprovoked, the more you reveal yourself as a mad man. Truth. Timi told you the truth there!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DavidEsq(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2017
smithsydny:
grin the best place to be is NL
Ah swear grin grin grin. Since I tell my last two secretaries about NL, dem no gree let their phone rest again o
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by simplygreat(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Daddy Freeze please now.......this is too much for one human being....biko....fara baale Freeze Daddy...no talk again. As i read this comments, na so pity full my heart
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by solomonsly11(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Daddy freeze or what do they call him is a FOOL OLD MAN. He's frustrated human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.