Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS (44468 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Fxwarrior: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2017
jdluv:
painful..... She didNot even die at warfront which isthe most dangerous place. Just on way to market.Rip

Nawa for this comment.

That driver that killed her I wonder what his fate would be. Village people must be involved.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by ebere100: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Angelanest:
The female soldier who died in a fatal accident on October 10 in Rivers state (a day before her birthday), has been laid to rest amid tears at her hometown in Sagbama area of Bayelsa state. Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi, was killed in a fatal accident involving a vehicle and the motorcycle she was on while going to a market at Elele, Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital - to get things for her birthday which was the next day (Oct 11).

She was buried today amid tears as her colleagues, friends and family were present.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/female-soldier-killed-in-port-harcourt-laid-to-rest.html

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4110010/salo-roseline-tamarabrakemi-dies-accident#61311908

That is the same pain we passed through when our brothers and sister were shot dead in Umuahia and Aba. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by dLaw4Love: 5:45am On Oct 26, 2017
GuyWise:
Maybe she was one of those that shot at my brothers and sisters in Aba and Umuahia.......

who knows maybe mr death has paid her with her own coin.

This is a wicked thought
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Chai! The poor Mom!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm actually crying right now.

The pic of the Mom just broke my heart!
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Ethevera(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
So sad,pls our ladies should be very careful about this called birthday it has caused a lot of damages and lost of lifes to the society
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Diso60090(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Wetin she wan do with the boots? Person wey get am die leave am
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by DKERIAN(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2017
So sad. Rest in peace hero. Meanwhile there's always an idiot with a camera taking shots of a grieving woman at every funeral
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Solorrman(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Chai onama biaka kedu odimma, female in the grave yard abracadabra in the name of educated
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Soljaboi44(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Rest on my gallant and combatant regular... you'll forever remained in our hearts
NA miss you
6 Div miss you
72RI of 14NA miss you
till we meet again... cry

©1472

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Bullhari007(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Are you normal ?
just gerrout of here
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Bullhari007(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Are you normal ?
just gerrout of here
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by ClayT(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
uniqueren:
I bet photo credit is the "lip sucking slay queen soldier" bearing the casket

RIP to the dead!
She was obviously biting back tears madam
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2017
why ddnt they bury her with her boot? i can see the sister holding it
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by madgoat(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
jdluv:
painful..... She didNot even die at warfront which isthe most dangerous place. Just on way to market.Rip
Yes because a woman's place is in the kitchen and the market undecided. She died on active duty as a woman. You cannot cheat the order of nature.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by brightworld2(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
Pythons are dying one by one lol... RIP
You are a big fool
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2017
RIP SIR ............... SALUTE

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Bullhari007(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
brightworld2:
You are a big fool

Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Ademolu2002(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Angelanest:
The female soldier who died in a fatal accident on October 10 in Rivers state (a day before her birthday), has been laid to rest amid tears at her hometown in Sagbama area of Bayelsa state. Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi, was killed in a fatal accident involving a vehicle and the motorcycle she was on while going to a market at Elele, Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital - to get things for her birthday which was the next day (Oct 11).

She was buried today amid tears as her colleagues, friends and family were present.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/female-soldier-killed-in-port-harcourt-laid-to-rest.html

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4110010/salo-roseline-tamarabrakemi-dies-accident#61311908

pathetic! RIP
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by cris07(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
86bee:
o ma se o! quite unfortunate.
check ur inbox...
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by Thomanad(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
God please protect we memebers of the Armed forces Federal Republic of Nigeria,the paramilitary and our civilian brothers alike.
RIP Gallant!
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by figolex(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
it is so harrowing losing a beloved one.
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by tit(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wasted live
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by lastchild: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Differential:

What a sexist and stupid comment make on a thread like this.
you are a fool, slowpoke and an illiterate at a time, I didn't say women should not be in the military, I said "I think" women should not be in the military, meaning it's just an opinion, so why the insult

I see that you can read but can't understand and can write but can't read.... Fool
Re: Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS by chibuike65: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bullhari007:
Pythons are dying one by one lol... RIP
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.