Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347053 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Solitin40: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
BlowJobs:

Bros, una no need this thing as una no gree confirm your number.
Confirm make i send am sharp sharp.
Bro No vex i was ban by the anti spam bot....that’s the number I confirm it
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by stacyadams: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Focus

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by sKeetz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
stacyadams:
Focus

Ok!

We don see you.

Do you mind showing us your ssn and credit card info too?!? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by rapheeky(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wat u just said abt menial jobs reminded me of wat my bro told me ....he schooled in UK ...he's still there now though ....that"there are families in UK DAT all of em
,all of em from father to grand mother ,mother,sister ,aunt,uncle just work as cleaners. ...dats their way of life ...its like dis whites don't like schooling .
lionlee216:
Some people's American Dream is to work menial Job and be making small money BUT my own american dream is "get good education in US and get good paying jobs and work professionally like Bossman smiley

A good advice from Goldenboy007. I once spoke to him on phone and he is a very nice man and took his time to explain stuffs to me, wherever you are, God Bless you. I am taking all your advice to heart
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
SireHamlet:

Bro, what class of visa does a RN need.

What do you mean by that question? A Registered Nurse is already a citizen or GC holder so why would there be a need for visa? And if your question is about a Naija nurse, well those are not recognized here. You have to get trained and certified here before you can practice in their medical sector. Perhaps, Medicine here is a very sensitive field so you would also need to get a license to practice. I’m not sure if that answers your question because I actually don’t understand your question

#omoluabi

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungJo207(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
I go blow Blowjobs thumpet soon for your case no be whistle again, see as you just dey dash out free credit to people wen wan marry white so we wen wan marry Spanish no follow abi? cry I for write some Spanish words now but make I still maintain my champion small.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungJo207(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
stacyadams:
Focus

Dash me this one abeg since Blowjobs no wan give us card make we jejely beg for blue passport wink
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Went to Dominos on my way back. I had cravings for pizza today. Bought small pizza, chicken+mushroom toppings, cheese bread, chicken wings. Total waa $19 and some cents.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairaland no gree me post pics oo
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
i go sleep for 1hr 10 mins cos i need to be at work by 6:00pm.. Abeg, give me some time to reply. I am really sleepy today. make i take quick shower, nap small

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungJo207(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
BlowJobs:

See how you dey make me sallow spit ha ha sad angry
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Saw a vacancy up there *clears through* interested applicant should apply within lipsrsealed
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by JamesReacher(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm humble
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Owols:
We all forgive you Ngo baby (for poke-nosing, lol).
We love you from afar.
You are one of us.
I'm female by the way. Married with children, i do not have a plan to live in American for now, maybe in the next 20 years, lol.
I've got alot going on right now, we could be friends.
Cheers.

Thanks☺

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2017
BlowJobs:

That's a very very nice looking Domino's.
They usually look like what's termed "hole in walls"...(which mean that the buildings are small and unattractive looking).
Pizza Hut is the No. 1 pizza chain in the U.S...but poor Domino's has been in the game for a long time....always trailing behind P. Hut.
But when Domino's revamped their menu...and upgraded their ingredients, it propelled them to a much higher level.
Their Pacific Veggie pizza is ridiculously delectable.
You should try it!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2017
signature2012:

You never can tell lady.You could meet your life partner here.We have seen such happen many times.....
Make friends,but be very careful........

Truth be told,i have friends,colleagues like you that are born here,to get men to marry them is a very BIG prob.

Thanks for your advice....
But I'm not desperate....neither am I worried about "getting" a man...lol.
I'm quite content.
I really like being on N.L....and you're right... who knows what could happen?
Alrhough I am extremely cautious...but i'm enjoying myself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NONNYG: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2017
MsNgo40:

Thanks for your advice....
But I'm not desperate....neither am I worried about "getting" a man...lol.
I'm quite content.
I really like being on N.L....and you're right... who knows what could happen?
Alrhough I am extremely cautious...but i'm enjoying myself smiley
I'm extremely cautious too, do you mind sending you pm? Like Signature said... You never can tellgrin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Kikikikiki
NONNYG:
I'm extremely cautious too, do you mind sending you pm? Like Signature said... You never can tellgrin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by adesunloye11(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Good day all. Am happy to read about all what have been said here.. I will really like to know if it possible to cross from USA as a student to Canada to seek asylum. Thank u
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
hahahahaha
NONNYG:
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Richypman: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
lionlee216:
Like OP said, If you need to come here, Pls plan very well and one of the best route is if you can use F1 visa though the tuition fee is still much but I have seen people with little funds getting GA/TA/RA and living fine.
What do you mean by GA/TA/RA please?

And please, does an undergraduate student that gained entry through scholarship have any disadvantage ( restrictions like) against student who paid tuition? thanks.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba man must keep pushing ni o,weting person eye don see for travel matter ni be small tin,but God got our back sha
comradespade:

Been searching for scholarship ooo...you'll think I'm searching for job ni.

E no easy, sir
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba nobody wey no won get good education,get a professional work that pays big and live comfortable in yankee, but nah situation make fish bend o,may God help our hustle
lionlee216:
Some people's American Dream is to work menial Job and be making small money BUT my own american dream is "get good education in US and get good paying jobs and work professionally like Bossman smiley

A good advice from Goldenboy007. I once spoke to him on phone and he is a very nice man and took his time to explain stuffs to me, wherever you are, God Bless you. I am taking all your advice to heart

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naso jare my man,ilera lo gun oro(Good health is the back bone of wealth)
BlowJobs:
Guys l've been sleeping
I worked till 1:45am this morning. I just dey sleep for the truck

I'll reply posts directed to me in some hours. Make man pikin rest first.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by nairacountry(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fish123:
Naso jare my man,ilera lo gun oro(Good health is the back bone of wealth)

True talk, health is wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2017
omoluabiguy:

What do you mean by that question? A Registered Nurse is already a citizen or GC holder so why would there be a need for visa? And if your question is about a Naija nurse, well those are not recognized here. You have to get trained and certified here before you can practice in their medical sector. Perhaps, Medicine here is a very sensitive field so you would also need to get a license to practice. I’m not sure if that answers your question because I actually don’t understand your question

#omoluabi
I mean a Nigerian nurse that wants to migrate to the states
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2017
NONNYG:

My brother.....do u know how shocked I was to see your mention??
My eyes "bugged" out of my head like that cute pic of the alien looking baby that u put up asking me if I had any business being in the Op's business....remember?
Or maybe the 2nd pic with the goalie holding his hands up....but i couldn't translate the slogan...lol.
You're the picture boy I see....
Hmmm....I salute u (though) for being courageous enough to ask me and therefore will allow you to send me a "pm".
Remember my "signature"... smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 1:47am On Nov 16, 2017
lionlee216:
BlowJobs, pls be careful of nigerians abroad. I have met some and they all turned out to be bad. Most of them appear to be humble, help them settle down and see how they will be forming boss for you.

There are some good nigerians though. Painfully, i made my decision not to move close to nigerians again even if i know you from house/nigeria

i am very cautious. Thanks for the advise. I be coded person o. once my spirit no move with someone, i stay away from them.

Like i said earlier, the Nigerian i met almost use my fiancee pick fraud money. Cos i dey call him my bro, my bro, Lady K think say we truly be family. She also thinks all Nigerians will automatically be like me. grin grin

Regardless, there are good and bad in every nationality. If you see wetin chinese do me for boston.. chai!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Smartralph26:
Infact I really enjoyed reading this thread. Hope blow jobs and lady k are married now. Cheers

In some hours (plus or Minus 72 hours grin grin) she still has no idea. I think she dey guess. Her sister no fit hold body dey call her asking how she's doing (which is unusual). Except she think say na cos her birthday is coming up grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Yes I've been in the US before..

My spirit and soul has been there. Remaining my body grin

grin grin grin grin grin

No worry, your body sef go join soon.. Keep the dream and hope alive. Na so me sef dey dream some years back

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.