Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347525 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

This your "god" is a fantastic guy... he gave you your "god sent" in a matter of weeks. grin Congrats on filing for a green card through marriage - which was the whole point of this "prayer". cheesy

What puzzles me is that folks here then have the gall to speak ill of their leaders.

I was actually expecting you sir. Welcome... grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TWoods(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2017
lionlee216:

I was actually expecting you sir. Welcome... grin grin grin

You should send me an invitation to your "wedding". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

You should send me an invitation to your "wedding". cheesy

why quoting weeding? You can still send me gifts. No $ will be too small grin cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2017
lionlee216:

lol. lot of water has passed under the bridge.. God later gave me my "God Sent" after praying and fasting grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg brief us. No mind Mr. Righteousness
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Dremca:

lol, I was only kidding about "lol. lot of water has passed under the bridge.. God later gave me my "God Sent" after praying and fasting" I knew it will invite TWood.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2017
lionlee216:

lol, I was only kidding about "lol. lot of water has passed under the bridge.. God later gave me my "God Sent" after praying and fasting" I knew it will invite TWood.

Abeg gist us how e take happen, me self don 4 many gals wey be "Money 4 hand, Back 4 ground" girlfriend. Dem like money pass any thing, I need to marry a vissinary lady in yankee.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Fish123:
Happy Married life bro,God bless your home
PS,those hands are pretty tho,nice ring, i guess maybe blowjobs own nah gold o

Bro, how ur side na?

lionlee216:
$972 wedding band from Sales and $127 for protect plan.

Almost my savings but she worth am...

BlowJobs, make i see your wedding ring nah abi you

Happy married life, bro grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TWoods(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2017
lionlee216:

why quoting weeding? You can still send me gifts. No $ will be too small grin cheesy cheesy

You should have asked for my tithes instead.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TWoods(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Dremca:

Didn't your bible ask you to be righteous? All these false christians will be jumping at the next shiloh... deceiving themselves. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

I am not greedy... buy me a pair of shoe size 10 cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

This shows you're stingy. So you can't gift someone.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

This your "god" is a fantastic guy... he gave you your "god sent" in a matter of weeks. grin Congrats on filing for a green card through marriage - which was the whole point of this "prayer". cheesy

What puzzles me is that folks here then have the gall to speak ill of their leaders.
Is marriage now a crime for non US citizens living in the US

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Donaltus: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Dremca:
Is marriage now a crime for non US citizens living in the US

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by eyinola: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
richricco:

I have only been to South Africa. Beautiful country!
In the next 50 years,this Nigeria would still not have a city as sane & beautiful as J'burg. No be curse. Make una forgive me.
Meanwhile,there are people who got their visas on a virgin passport.
OK.. Good luck bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Boss not bad o, we dey push ham jare, i dey one corner dey observe life o, how your area bro
comradespade:

Bro, how ur side na?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by CassieV(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Donaltus:
Ordinary npower job which is just 30k per month u need to know someone before u can be selected
How did you come to this conclusion? That you applied and weren't selected does not make your remark true..

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Donaltus: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
CassieV:

How did you come to this conclusion? That you applied and weren't selected does not make your remark true..
some people paid to be selected and am very sure of what am saying....cause someone close to me paid and he was selected...the person had only OND and I have B.SC in physics and I was not selected... I know some people maybe selected on merit but there is still loophole in the system.tho I dont need there work again
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by shakol91(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

is it a crime to marry citizen now, anybody wey marry oyinbo now na because of green card. I Don give up on you tain-tain, nothing Nigerians do wey go satisfy you. Since I know you on this forum, you've not done anything to support people here, when some pple dey contribute to help subsidize TOFEL & GRE cost, you no put 1cent. My question is who you don epp on this thread. You dey work as a professional for Yankee, no Sisi, BlowJobs wey dey do menial job self don show love to pple in his own capacity and still dey promise to continue(God bless BlowJobs). If u no fit help us, Abeg carry your observation dey go.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Slaw12: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
shakol91:
is it a crime to marry citizen now, anybody wey marry oyinbo now na because of green card. I Don give up on you tain-tain, nothing Nigerians do wey go satisfy you. Since I know you on this forum, you've not done anything to support people here, when some pple dey contribute to help subsidize TOFEL & GRE cost, you no put 1cent. My question is who you don epp on this thread. You dey work as a professional for Yankee, no Sisi, BlowJobs wey dey do menial job self don show love to pple in his own capacity and still dey promise to continue(God bless BlowJobs). If u no fit help us, Abeg carry you observation dey go.

How I wish I can like this comment a hundred times...

22 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by CassieV(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Donaltus:
some people paid to be selected and am very sure of what am saying....cause someone close to me paid and he was selected...the person had only OND and I have B.SC in physics and I was not selected... I know some people maybe selected on merit but there is still loophole in the system.tho I dont need there work again
If you say so...

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by solidmyk(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
shakol91:
is it a crime to marry citizen now, anybody wey marry oyinbo now na because of green card. I Don give up on you tain-tain, nothing Nigerians do wey go satisfy you. Since I know you on this forum, you've not done anything to support people here, when some pple dey contribute to help subsidize TOFEL & GRE cost, you no put 1cent. My question is who you don epp on this thread. You dey work as a professional for Yankee, no Sisi, BlowJobs wey dey do menial job self don show love to pple in his own capacity and still dey promise to continue(God bless BlowJobs). If u no fit help us, Abeg carry your observation dey go.
Dis one thick o.

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Tarry(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
TWoods:

Twoods, I can guarantee you that if you are appointed into a political office today in Nigeria, you will also compromised. It is a rotten system and that is what you have failed to understand. Many of the people you are condemning here, if they get settled abroad will demonstrate high level of integrity. The situation is quite pathetic in Nigeria that it is hard to survive without compromising.

While you maintain your stand for integrity you also need to empathize with people. What most of these people are guilty of is that they are desperate to get out of this failed project called Nigeria so that they can live a more sane and decent life rather than stay here and lose their sanity altogether.

I know some who circumvent the law to get settled abroad but now they are professionals, doing good jobs and contributing greatly to the society.

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by MackyNaija(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tarry:

Twoods, I can guarantee you that if you are appointed into a political office today in Nigeria, you will also compromised. It is a rotten system and that is what you have failed to understand. Many of the people you are condemning here, if they get settled abroad will demonstrate high level of integrity. The situation is quite pathetic in Nigeria that it is hard to survive without compromising.

While you maintain your stand for integrity you also need to empathize with people. What most of these people are guilty of is that they are desperate to get out of this failed project called Nigeria so that they can live a more sane and decent life rather than stay here and lose their sanity altogether.

I know some who circumvent the law to get settled abroad but now they are professionals, doing good jobs and contributing greatly to the society.
Mr Woods na my guy straight from the student thread.

I do not expect anyone to argue with him, I left 6 months back, he left over 10 years ago - likely a dollar was N120 then.

To summarize, he has lost touch with the reality of the situation on ground in Nigeria.
I don't support fradulent acts but he seems not to understand our travails as under-30's that have found ourselves in present day Nigeria.

I can only imagine how he would react to the Mexicans that pour into the US in great numbers.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by cyberhike(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
shakol91:

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by PrinceDekunle: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
shakol91:

Na waooo angry Odi-egwu

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Seems like I'll be visiting nigeria soon with my wife during my next holiday..

What is the procedure for getting a nigerian visa on a US passport?

TWoods, do you have any message to send to our leaders or you need african food? My departure will be from JFK and You live in NJ grin grin tongue tongue
Lagosismyhome wink

15 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by LagosismyHome(f): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
lionlee216:
Seems like I'll be visiting nigeria soon with my wife during my next holiday..

What is the procedure for getting a nigerian visa on a US passport?

TWoods, do you have any message to send to our leaders or you need african food? My departure will be from JFK and You live in NJ grin grin tongue tongue
Lagosismyhome wink

Hahaha...isnt it like yesterday we were doing mock interview. You don reach wife level grin

10 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Hahaha...isnt it like yesterday we were doing mock interview. You don reach wife level grin

It's over a year not yesterday lol...

Just need to see family this coming holiday and wife is coming joor. Na so I see am too...

So what is the procedure of Nigeria Visa for a american and under what conditions can I get her a Nigeria passport while in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by bigtt76(f): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
You can get a Nigeria Visa on arrival now at the airport. To get her a Nigerian passport, she would need to reside in Nigeria and naturalize first. You can still try to get it under the table you will pay heavily for it.

lionlee216:

It's over a year not yesterday lol...

Just need to see family this coming holiday and wife is coming joor. Na so I see am too...

So what is the procedure of Nigeria Visa for a american and under what conditions can I get her a Nigeria passport while in Nigeria?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Mama d Mama, I dey hail. Twale.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
bigtt76:
You can get a Nigeria Visa on arrival now at the airport. To get her a Nigerian passport, she would need to reside in Nigeria and naturalize first. You can still try to get it under the table you will pay heavily for it.

Make Twoods catch you with "under the table"

9 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Solitin40: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dremca:
Make Twoods catch you with "under the table"
grin Twoods is the SARS of Nairaland everyone they fear him

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.