Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346396 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
lionlee216:
Thanks ya'll and I appreciate you guys. On behalf of OP, Can you pls enlighten the house the kind of courses to do in US that are hot cakes and can make someone never to run out of Jobs

Bossman
TWoods
Lagosismyhome

etc

Thank you for holding this thread down. I really appreciate your input.

you are the best bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nig4Greatness:
This dude dark sha..Kilode!!!..
Na what you really need God kukuma give you (colour combo),and as dey used to say,unlike pole attracts..Enjoy the bliss man.

hahaha.. it is the knuckles bro. i no dark like that oo. Also, you are directly comparing me with my wife.

you need to see her cousin tho. She be like ghost grin grin. She is so white she is blank.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samuelkingz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bossman:
One thing is certain in this world - Nothing is guaranteed! Things are changing and evolving and we just have to adjust as that happens. For now, I would say the Medical fields - Physician, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. The IT fields - Software Development (everything is getting automated), Database admin, Project Management in general. The engineering fields - Civil, Electrical, etc. Finance and Accounting as well. Honestly, the most important thing is, whatever you do or study, make sure you are very good at it and you keep improving on your skills. As for specific courses, just take the courses that will qualify you for one of these jobs.

bossman what about forklift nd crane drivers...how's the profession over there...which industry does it fall under nd how lucrative is it
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omoluabiguy: 5:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Bossman:
One thing is certain in this world - Nothing is guaranteed! Things are changing and evolving and we just have to adjust as that happens. For now, I would say the Medical fields - Physician, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. The IT fields - Software Development (everything is getting automated), Database admin, Project Management in general. The engineering fields - Civil, Electrical, etc. Finance and Accounting as well. Honestly, the most important thing is, whatever you do or study, make sure you are very good at it and you keep improving on your skills. As for specific courses, just take the courses that will qualify you for one of these jobs.

You sabi. Software Engineers and Medical doctors are the new days millionaires
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by aguizm(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Read from page 1 to 54. Will follow this thread like the way Abba kyari d folo buhari around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by suxes2005(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2017
lionlee216:

Talk true, Who no go "jealous" of person wey dey work as professional for yankee and get paid overseas trip to any country of his choice? grin grin

I'm not sorry but I have to join the group of "JEALOUSERS"

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Chidexter(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
BlowJobs:

hahaha.. it is the knuckles bro. i no dark like that oo. Also, you are directly comparing me with my wife.

you need to see her cousin tho. She be like ghost grin grin. She is so white she is blank.

Hahaha ha, men that last line too funny
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by kindklemz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chai, this thread be like Novel.
I Don read am reach here sha.
Open @Blowjobs, you be correct patriot. Love your plainness.
Say me hi to your wify.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Bought today at an African store

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Magma012: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
How can someone that don't have all the millions for tuition fees n the rest, leave to the US for greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2017
lionlee216:

This things come expensive pass my side here ó especially dis semo and spatula, even if i turn exporter from here, I go still make profit. Boss let me be supplying you and be the seller

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by MRSHYCAT(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
lionlee216:
Bros, do you want to drink the garri, or swallow it with soup.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
MRSHYCAT:

Bros, do you want to drink the garri, or swallow it with soup.
LOL. Abeg lionlee216 come answer o
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Magma012:
How can someone that don't have all the millions for tuition fees n the rest, leave to the US for greener pastures.

cc:

lionlee216
blowjobs
lagosismyhome
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Magma012:
I would also love answers to this
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Magma012:

Work hard to get scholarship or fully funded admission.

20 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
this one wey here Silent so hope All is well ?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by diplomat058(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
justwise:

Work hard to get scholarship or fully funded admission.
Sir, I am a final year University Student bound to graduate with a CGPA >4.3. In your honest opinion, do you think I can get a fully funded Social Science scholarship for my Masters in the United States??

Thanks for your response in anticipation, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2017
signature2012:

Is it a crime to get married to a USC?You casting the young man as if you are saint.
Your younger brother did same to get his papers ogbeni....

Boss, since you said this, TWoods has gone missing.

It's not fair

#BringBackTwood

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by rubbiescookies: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2017
BlowJobs:

you are the best bro.
pls if you don;t mind answering this my curiosity questions....are their financial obligations made by the men to the parents of the girl.I knw size of wedding depends on couples.same in nigeria.but not same with tradtional obligations as it varies depending on where the girl is from that are compulsory....those that married there can as well chip in their opinions...cc justwise,lionlee216
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2017
rubbiescookies:
pls if you don;t mind answering this my curiosity questions....are their financial obligations made by the men.I knw size of wedding depends on couples.same in nigeria.but same with tradtional obligations as it varies depending on where the girl is from....those that married there can as well chip in their opinions...cc justwise,lionlee216

U want to run from paying expensive bride price for a Nigerian lady àbí?

Kolewerk

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by rubbiescookies: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2017
samhay:

Kolewerk
lol....not really am married ..just curious
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
samhay:

Kolewerk

Imagine lol
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by itsmolep(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
BlowJobs:

you are the best bro.
thanks so much bro for this thread. started reading yesterday and finished today,I couldn't reply because I'm using Airtel free basics.

I'm really happy for this thread, you've just gingered me and by his grace I must be in America vision 2019.

lemme come and be going before this guy know I'm using his hotspot ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by signature2012(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ngeneukwenu i can see you viewing.Hope you are enjoying the change you voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
signature2012:
ngeneukwenu i can see you viewing.Hope you are enjoying the change you voted for.

You have no slightest idea, where I am currently! Just stumbled on the thread...Never visited this section since I joined Nairaland...for anything!

Shalom!

Anyway the stories are hilarious.. grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by signature2012(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You have no slightest idea, where I am currently! Just stumbled on the thread...Never visited this section since I joined Nairaland...for anything!

Shalom!

Anyway the stories are hilarious.. grin

You wey dey kastina dey drink fura... grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
signature2012:

You wey dey kastina dey drink fura... grin cheesy

Na Duara grin grin grin! Hope you are not planning to run away?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by signature2012(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Na Duara grin grin grin!

Tell that old man to transform that country for good before we come back o
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
signature2012:

Tell that old man to transform that country for good before we come back o

Come back from where? Nigeria is now habitable, prospering...and about to explode financially....better start making arrangements to come back, instead of marrying an AKATA in US against your wish... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by signature2012(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Come back from where? Nigeria is now habitable, prospering...and about to explode financially....better start making arrangements to come back, instead of marrying an AKATA in US against your wish... cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself.Just tell that old man not to remove N1billion from ECA to fight boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 4:04am On Dec 19, 2017
signature2012:

Keep deceiving yourself.Just tell that old man not to remove N1billion from ECA to fight boko haram.
He is actually budgeting $1bn. I believe he wants to fetch from it for his campaign/election for 2018/2019. That's why the APC folks are supporting the move.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.