Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346344 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by zlantanfan: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
BlowJobs:
Guys, I have been busy.

I picked up 3 days shift in another restaurant. (Around 280 per week). A friend of mine has another friend that wants to sell her car. (around 10,000$). It is a 2013 Prius currently at 64000Miles. So i am saving up to buy her car in February. I am tired of my Jallopy. I am saving up to buy a better fancier Jallopy. Mine has a mileage of over 260k. E don dey show for him bodi
bro try shade the plate number, I have been following up thanks
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by zlantanfan: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
@blowjobs I have been a silent reader from page one down here and I feel I would be an ingrate if I don't thank you for these experiences, and knowledge which you have shared here.

Personally I don't have the intention of pusuring my Yankee dream illegally, all I want is just the basic things of life (security, light, good road plus an environment that encourages creativity) every second I spend in naija I keep loosing direction of my dreams.

By Gods grace am making legitimate plans and would get green card via employment.

I feel you are the kind of person to help a nigga acclamatize easily when the boy don enter.

Am trying to work an H visa where the employer would pay $3000 per month,

How much is an average bedroom apartment over in Yankee especially in carli?

Would love answers from lionlee216 too thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by aywhy93(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
BlowJobs:
Hey all.

I will be updating the thread as events unfolds and juicy backstory plus all the hustling too

Hi Blowjobs,

Congratulations and Well done. I read your thread from 0-93 in just few days and you are an inspiration to me and so many of us. Kudos Bro.! I'll like to send you a PM, if it's okay by you. Don't worry, I'll just go straight to the point. smiley

Thanks in advance.!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by DoggieStyle: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Dremca(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is the same as asking, "between DJ Cuppy and Bobrisky, who should I marry."
DoggieStyle:
Hi Blowjobs, DoggieStyle is greeting you. cheesy

Congratulations Bro. You're really smart.!

Please, I am interested in getting a Non-immigrant visa to the United States. Lately, there have been a lot of rejection. Thus, I've made up my mind that I'm applying for the NIV just twice, if the first goes through, Amazing..! If not, I'll try one last time.

The two NIV I want to apply for is the B1/B2 and F1 visa type. Now, the issue is which one should I apply for at first..? In case, I get denied the first time, which one should I go with for the first attempt so that the second attempt won't be seen as having immigration intent.?

Note that, the B1/B2 means I'll spend little money cuz my cousin is in the States and I'll be with him till I sort myself, without doing anything illegal. I have solid plans.

The F1 on the other part means I'll spend more money since I'll most likely be in a different state from his.. Though, I'll be more flexible with the opportunities that come with F1.

So kindly put this into consideration while advising. Please kindly advice. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by DoggieStyle: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dremca:
This is the same as asking, "between DJ Cuppy and Bobrisky, who should I marry."

They are far different, the Note part shows all the difference. BTW, the main idea or question is probably what you didn't get. I'll bold it in the quote below.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by DoggieStyle: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
DoggieStyle:
Hi Blowjobs, DoggieStyle is greeting you. cheesy

Congratulations Bro. You're really smart.!

Please, I am interested in getting a Non-immigrant visa to the United States. Lately, there have been a lot of rejection. Thus, I've made up my mind that I'm applying for the NIV just twice, if the first goes through, Amazing..! If not, I'll try one last time.

The two NIV I want to apply for is the B1/B2 and F1 visa type. Now, the issue is which one should I apply for at first..? In case, I get denied the first time, which one should I go with for the first attempt so that the second attempt won't be seen as having immigration intent.?

Note that, the B1/B2 means I'll spend little money cuz my cousin is in the States and I'll be with him till I sort myself, without doing anything illegal. I have solid plans.

The F1 on the other part means I'll spend more money since I'll most likely be in a different state from his.. Though, I'll be more flexible with the opportunities that come with F1.

So kindly put this into consideration while advising. Please kindly advice. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by marvejmc(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
@blowjobs I have been a silent reader and I have followed this thread from 0 to 93, I must confess that you have really done a great job by sharing your experience with us. Thank you so much and my regards to Mrs K... Wish all these can be made into a book and delivered to us on how you made it from start
to finish.... Ride on sire more grace to you here from Nigeria. Your thread has re-kindled the fire In me for traveling over the Atlantic

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
BlowJobs:

I did. I took all the shots. i am still sad about it

A lot of us Nigerians will test positive for TB and we don't even know..

This is something we all need to be aware of especially people starting a new job that requires TB test

Most immigrants will test positive for TB. But usually it is a false positive. It is a reaction to the serum in the drug. That is why you will be asked to do a chest xray to confirm if there is a hx of tb. If you are not told to get a chest xray ask for it. It is no big deal. But once you test positive, tell the practitioner before hand always and you will skip the traditional method of tb testing.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TsunamiHot: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TsunamiHot: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
DoggieStyle:

They are far different, the Note part shows all the difference. BTW, the main idea or question is probably what you didn't get. I'll bold it in the quote below.

Continue "bolding", when you're serious about travelling...you'll make a decision.
You've flooded all the US-related threads with the same question...you better apply fast before the stop giving visa...#mtcheww
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by DoggieStyle: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2018
TsunamiHot:

Continue "bolding", when you're serious about travelling...you'll make a decision.
You've flooded all the US-related threads with the same question...you better apply fast before the stop giving visa...#mtcheww

Flooded..? Because I posted this here and on the US visit visa thread? That's flooding? You need deliverance!

BTW, the last part of your comment shows you have no idea what you're talking about, you just wanna make some noise. Because I don't know who told you they are giving visa. I was at the Lagos Consulate last week and Blue papers were flying around and you're here saying, apply fast before they stop giving visa like they've been giving visa at all like they used to.?

I know why I'm asking and If you don't have any suggestion or idea, just park to one side so that those that have something to say will be chanced to, because Oyinbo saiy mine your own business. THAINK YOU!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Geenosko: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Justwise
two fighting grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by DoggieStyle: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Justwise why not delete everything that has to do with his posts starting from his first comment on my post since it wasn't directed to him and I don't need his opinion.

You deleted my posts and some of his, leaving some of his posts that i find offensive. Please kindly remove everything if you are not backing him up.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
DoggieStyle:
Justwise why not delete everything that has to do with his posts starting from his first comment on my post since it wasn't directed to him and I don't need his opinion.

You deleted my posts and some of his, leaving some of his posts that i find offensive. Please kindly remove everything if you are not backing him up.

How about stop derailing this thread? If both of you do that then i don't have to come here to delete any post.

No more of this silliness here please

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by shakol91(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
gringrin MOD no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by winterstorm: 3:12am On Jul 02, 2018
lionlee216:

I believe he no mean am bro...

I believe he only likes people to be on his case.

TWoods, talk true, how your brother take get papers? grin
shocked

I was here...seen !! grin smiley
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by winterstorm: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2018
signature2012:

I see him here as a sadist
or someone who after work has no one to talk to.
Just 12 years in America and he feel like an almighty. Have met some members here who have been in America since 90s while some were even born here.You will never see them cast their fellow country man.
shocked

Very true.

I was here also......seen! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by goggleit: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Caraminer: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2018
@Blowjobs, I really cannot over emphasize how helpful you have been. I need to ask as a LPR, do I need to file both forms I-130 and and I-485 at the the same time for my hubby as I can only afford to file I-130 at the moment? I’ve been worried cos his 6-months stay period is ending next month. I don’t think I’d be able to bear it if he has to go back to Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by chokey419(m): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Caraminer:
@Blowjobs, I really cannot over emphasize how helpful you have been. I need to ask as a LPR, do I need to file both forms I-130 and and I-485 at the the same time for my hubby as I can only afford to file I-130 at the moment? I’ve been worried cos his 6-months stay period is ending next month. I don’t think I’d be able to bear it if he has to go back to Nigeria. Thanks
Are you a citizen or lpr? If it’s the latter it’s best your hubby goes back to naija because he can’t adjust status if you ain’t a citizen
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by chiboy1116: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Them don close this thread neh...abi na my phone no good?

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Cc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
How long does it take to get green card in the US, I really want to join US army?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.