Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Time To Worship The African God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time To Worship The African God (16253 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / How To Worship The Nigerian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Worship The African God by sonmvayina(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2015
jules123:
My take on African traditional religion is that if the religion is so good why has it not throw more light as per civilization on the Africa continent before the coming of the missionary who came and help us in putting stops to most of our barbaric acts ie. killing of twins and bringing in education to make us to be able to read and write and to furthermore promote our only means of communication which was in the oral form ONLY. I kind of wonder to what extend we will be by now i.e. civilization. I strongly believe that without colonialism which is a positive and timely intervention by God himself to liberate the African society from ignorance you will not be standing here, trying to make a point without the indoctrination of the western colonialism. Giving instances of what you can simply deduce as the transformation from darkness to light. Africans has been in bondage before the coming of Christianity xyz and I simply cannot comprehend what it will have been like if not for the missionary intervention xyz colonialism. I simply and I strongly stand in the realm of truth; the Light is the truth and darkness remains hidden think about it. Nothing is constant except change. God Bless You. I stand to be corrected.

what is the purpose of the civiliazation? when they gave us the bible in their left hand and ask us to surrounder our land and resources..telling us that it will be hard for a rich man to enter heaven and we should close our eyes to pray, when we open them, we had the bible and they had the land...they wanted our rich natural resources the gods have given us..what better way to have acces to it than religion..

they came to steal and rob us..not civilize us, why have they not thought us the secret of there technology? if they are so intersted in our welfare.
Re: Time To Worship The African God by Horus(m): 12:45am On May 05, 2017
There is no religious fanaticism with African traditional religion
Re: Time To Worship The African God by Edu3Again: 2:11am On May 05, 2017
Why on earth will anybody want to worship African gods that Jesus judged?
If they can't help themselves, how can they help you?

Exodus 12:12
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,
both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? / Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.