Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan (824 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by Makapedia: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2017
BY WEB.ORG.NG

As shared by Instablog Naija : https://www.instagram.com/p/BatU1i9hhl8/?taken-by=instablog9ja

Believe me or not, I know Timi Dakolo's sidechic and I have seen him a couple of times, Nigerian man stands his ground, despite heavy backlash

http://web.org.ng/101/i-know-timi-dakolos-sidechic-and-i-have-seen-him-a-couple-of-times-fan/

Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by HARDDON: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy grin

Stuck to his guns with the tenacity of the tiger, no, ...with the stubboness of a possessed demon cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by AntiWailer: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin

Gospel singer.
Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by cosby02(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Joblessness at it peak
Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by Yeligray(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who send this one instead of minding your business you are there saying useless things to defame a person but i have a question for you "HOW MARKET?".
Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by itchie: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is getting interesting
Re: I Know Timi Dakolo's Sidechic And I Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times - Fan by Muzanga(f): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just look at what timi exposed hims3lf to..wasnt he happy to be scandal free? Being quiet pays a lot...make your money silently...him marriage never reach 10years e done begin gloat, now hisvillage people in bayelsa will remember his marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Second Son Is Captain America For Halloween (photos) / Seyi Shay Falls While Performing On Stage At The #AFRIMA2017 (photo/video) / Wizkid: Shatta Wale Blast Nigerians Says They Can’t Write Nor Speak Good English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.