Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars (44884 Views)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Adebowale89(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin IPoB go soon use their savings hire assassins for you

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Sheun001(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin can't wait to see the strategy this woman and her husband wan use 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by blackhinstan: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
she can have the cars sent by the ig and still want to be using hers

Abeg aisha shld keep quiet, her own is becoming somtin else

buhari i love u but ur wife needs to be gagged biko

#No Filter Attitude

keep loving a scammer
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Mrjo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Keneking:
I am viewing this thread from my personal phones grin
after the 2 phones the IG gave yọu?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
i dnt gerrit.
Sorry bro...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Proffdada:
Northerners don't know how to steal and cover their tracks. undecided
Oh! They don't have to, they own Nigeria and don't owe anyone any explanation.
Donvikings and his crew are trying so hard to deflect attention from the thieving streak in the Buhari family. They won't succeed!

Fizznation, answer the question thrown at you please. Misau said he has evidence o
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
columbus007:
i just feel its not right for one gay to have come to her tweeter handle to insult the president,thats realy bad for that goat called asiwaju furniture,and na nail go kill that fool.
Oga two jeeps fall on you!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Oh! They don't have to, they own Nigeria and don't owe anyone any explanation.
Donvikings and his crew are trying so hard to deflect attention from the thieving streak in the Buhari family. They won't succeed!

Fizznation, answer the question thrown at you please. Misau said he has evidence o
Ipob female Jew, kedu? kiss kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Aisha Buhari is a thief and a prostitute female bomber from yola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by columbus007(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Oga two jeeps fall on you!
haba! Kilode shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
columbus007:
haba! Kilode shocked
OK two jeeps of sense fall on you, happy?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by columbus007(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
OK two jeeps of sense fall on you, happy?
ok,simply put 2 jeeps wey make sense fall on me sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
columbus007:
ok,simply put 2 jeeps wey make sense fall on me sad
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Apoztl3(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
GameGod:
Aisha Buhari, a woman of high integrity and no amount of lying can stain your integrity.
May be, but same can't be said of her bubu though
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nebuzaradan: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy rule 2
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by aston406: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just negodu the last guy's reply to the tweet....smh
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by thinkmoney(m): 4:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Atiku2019:
Fighting Corruption Indeed grin

Why not say NO I did not receive any car gift

Well Atiku Remains my Surest Candidate
my brother, when I see posts like this, I drown further into despair. His Atiku the only option we have?! must we continue recycling this Men?!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
mynkd44 lalasKticlala seMun oaKm4j obinosKcopy rule 2
Ipob male igbo boy, kedu? cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Okay. Compare that to Ohamumudike's bleached mother. grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Babacele: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
and if she is neither of the two, may you reap what you sow. say amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nebuzaradan: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Ipob male igbo boy, kedu? cheesy cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by TijaniAbu: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Aisha is a dirty liar. Which personal cars did she have before Buhari became president that she claims she is using? A deceptive woman is a devil. How many cars and what did Buhari list under his wife's name in his asset declaration?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
mynud44 lalasGticlala seHun obinNoscopy
This one is not normal. grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nebuzaradan: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
This one is not normal. grin grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.