Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics (9782 Views)

New Update In Case You’re Queuing For Money In ATM Machines / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Andyblaze: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017

My school atm is always fill with fine fine babes from all department so aimed if lectures is bored I will go to atm and stay there with my guys and today two babes come to the atm. Oh my god it's love at first site. They look so fantastic, I begin to eye one but we can't stand so we enter the atm queue and I stand behind her. One nonsense guy in her front started gifting with her I was angry and I begin to fart silent fart. As I fart more people in the line started running away. I was so happy because she did not run meaning she is like me she is used to mess smell. From there I start talking to her and collect her number. The beans I ate in the morning work for me. Thanks u beans

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Afonjatribeguy: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Imbecility and Moronss everywhere

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by 4evaYung(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
How you take enter school Op with these your Ebola grammar...

11 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just Imagine person uncle

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Your reasoning faculty is messed up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by nemezu: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
so since it's Thursday u decided to give us old jokes from 1649 well... "thank you beans"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Papiikush: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Andyblaze is back. grin
Well, you've got to work harder on your trolling skills though

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by RoyalBlak007: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Your reasoning faculty is messed up.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
nemezu:
so since it's Thursday u decided to give us old jokes from 1649 well... "thank you beans"
cheesy
What's up with the new account?
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed is this English

16 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by nemezu: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
cheesy What's up with the new account?
lol just felt like staying anon small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
nemezu:

lol just felt like staying anon small
Lol...Goodluck staying anon. I think anyone could easily guess you are the one though. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by nemezu: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol...Goodluck staying anon. I think anyone could easily guess you are the one though. grin

lol true shaaa but not everyone
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Andyblaze:

My school atm is always fill with fine fine babes from all department so aimed if lectures is bored I will go to atm and stay there with my guys and today two babes come to the atm. Oh my god it's love at first site. They look so fantastic, I begin to eye one but we can't stand so we enter the atm queue and I stand behind her. One nonsense guy in her front started gifting with her I was angry and I begin to fart silent fart. As I fart more people in the line started running away. I was so happy because she did not run meaning she is like me she is used to mess smell. From there I start talking to her and collect her number. The beans I ate in the morning work for me. Thanks u beans

, I'm still trying to understand your language. Is this German or English ?

2 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by festwiz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha...so funny...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by richie44(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Your mate dey class dey learn see wetin you dey use your life do

2 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
brighter grammar fall on you

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by clerkent(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
who knew the grammar you use on the girl abi the beans help you too.

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by wayne4loan: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Long leave the king of trolls ..... #salute

3 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Augustap(f): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Your English is a triple edged sword + You're an epitome of imbecility
#Nuisance

2 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by festwiz(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
Your English is a triple edged sword + You're an epitome of imbecility
#Nuisance
I could think of a better use for that pic...#JS
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by festwiz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
Your English is a triple edged sword You're an epitome of imbecility
#Nuisance
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Augustap(f): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
festwiz:
Founder of memes , do your miracle
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by festwiz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:

Founder of memes , do your miracle
I mean't no offense though. sad
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Arabiandude: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
And, English Died!

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by mikool007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Love at first site grin.....what did you see at the second one

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by lathrowinger: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
This girl needs to be arrested. And jail
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Augustap(f): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
festwiz:
I mean't no offense though. sad
Neither did i bro grin
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by festwiz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:

Neither did i bro grin
You are cute though. Did you attend Auchi poly
Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by judchuks20(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Attend MIN Awards 2017. November 23, 2017 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja Lagos. Register FREE https://www.eventbrite.com/e/made-in-nigeria-conference-awards-2017-tickets-38174069670

Re: How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics by Raintaker(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Boomba! BITG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React / My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. / Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.