Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like (801 Views)

Why Do People Assume I Will Have Just One Child? / Why Do People Assume I Have A Wealthy Husband? / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by Joel3(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
girls usually mistake it to be that i am liking them. when some girls caught my eyes looking at them they assume that i like them and start throwing themselves to me. as a guy it normal to look at women or admire them. but to date or have affair with them is another thing entirely.

for me i first weigh my interest and what i have to loose for it. then what do they have to offer... after i check all this things its very difficult for me to have affairs with any roundup girls.

pussy is what they can offer, do i need the pussy? if i need it what stress and money will i loose in return. most times it never worth it. that why i majorly stays back.

the other day i did little favor for a girl the fact she has a boyfriend. she was all over me anytime she sees me. flashing her big yansh for me to the extent i was confused if its just because of the money i willingly give to her that day and she want more of it or if she just really tripping for me.

another thing is that she might misunderstood the fact that because i did the favor to her that i like her.
Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by Aniker(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Epistle
Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Then stop looking....

But your English though....

Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by MhizzAJ(f): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mtshewww
Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok maybe you Have halfpass-4 eyes undecided
Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by Neimar: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Girls Mistake My Looking At Them And Assume I Like by DrTims(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hey there. I really like you. Can we be friends Here is my whatsapp number 08067094114.
Aniker:
Epistle

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Kind Before ? / Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon / Dating Is Not Bibilical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.