Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) (60595 Views)

Armed Robbery On His Way To Rob Arrested In Ogun / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Two Robbery Suspects Die During Operation On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by driand(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Did you even read the story? They were 6 in numbers and you expect him to show himself huh?

at dat point bro, six is still a good number...
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2017
CynthiaChi:
Annoying thing is the fact that actual officials may be among this daylight robbery and abduction of people.... We just gotta keep praying for God's protection with the way things are going

Correct. Most likely a sacked officer (or even officers) among then who knows the working of the genuine body.
Like many sacked NA & NPF people perfect armed robbery with regular criminals. Including use of uniform to rob people.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by 400billionman: 3:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Revsola:
This is the fake receipt issued after the money was transferred to Ogbebor Alex GTB account! Attached is also a document they mistakenly forgot in my car...a photocopied A4 paper of fines of another person..who must have paid 25,000naira.I was also able to trace the picture of the act owner online.He operates two social accounts with the same surname but different first name.

My brother nah open eye o.

In 2012, Onitsha i paid N12,000.

In 2013, Lagos, i paid N14,000.

Now you go even beg me to pay N2,000.

Money wey pesin suppose use sow seed.

Never stop on a highway or use a wrong lane... They criminals though.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by DilyAtlantis: 4:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Simply carry the bank account details and submit to the nearest EFCC office. The account will be frozen and culprit arrested. Simple.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by CaptainFM1: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2017
You have not helped matter by not disclosing the full account no. and details. You need to write out the fake account and full names so that they can be traced and arrested.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by goldman777: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Revsola:

I have the pics of the guy...who as I later realized was a member of the gang...into whose account all the money was going! His full name is
Ogbebor Alex Opeoluwa

He looks like a militant. Like those bad militant s chased out of Ikorodu av become terrorist and extortionist on lagos ibadan express way especially near redeem camp this is a serious security threat
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by horlus(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Revsola:
This is the fake receipt issued after the money was transferred to Ogbebor Alex GTB account! Attached is also a document they mistakenly forgot in my car...a photocopied A4 paper of fines of another person..who must have paid 25,000naira.I was also able to trace the picture of the act owner online.He operates two social accounts with the same surname but different first name.

Why didn't you put the persons picture in your post?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by dnawah(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Khonvicted:
9ja and crime are like 5 & 6
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by owomida1: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Josh44s:

Bro abeg I need link on how to get one. Naija mata don reach wey man go get gun for inside Car and house. Robbers came to rob in my street this night despite security gate at the estate I live in.

Go to any Army barracks.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by soxyfem: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=jpphilips post=61801830]

Though your handle says male, you need to open your trousers and confirm you own a d!ck, you are a certified pvssy of international proportion.

I feel sorry for folks like you not necessarily because I care but because of the women in your lives, they must be having a hard time disconnecting their psyche from lesbianism having to cope with a woman in a male physique.
[/

Pls come off it!,you need not come here and insult a member who shared his ordeal,he is neither your son nor a subordinate,were you the one that paid the fine?,so what is the basis of your insult,pls instead of insult why not advise him positively.Who says you couldn't have done worse if you find yourself in a similar situation.Pls avoid dehumanizing and derogatory statements as much as possible for the good of all.

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
owomida1:
This is why we shd have the right to bear arms. Plenty blokos for don burst for that scene

Thank God I'm purchasing and registering my Boreta and Pump action soon.

Thunder fire dem
Beretta dude, Beretta.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by buJu234: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
this is why i dont drive inter state..

i prefer flight no stay in my house..
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by osashilton: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
This him? ogbebor alex opeoluwa

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by coolh3ad(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:

Can he fight eight men

Must he fight them?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Revsola: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2017
osashilton:
This him? ogbebor alex opeoluwa

Yes thats him! Though he operates two facebook accounts according to my findings.Ogbebor Alex and Ogbebor Opeoluwa!

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=soxyfem post=61810369][/quote]

Since he decided to bring his stupidity to the public, we will scavenge what is left of it. by the way, it is not an ordeal but stupidity, call it what it is don't be scared of stupid people, they are a huge liability in our society, from what he narrated, if I park my vehicle just to check out my tyres and a man like me takes hold of the wheels, i will pull my trunk, remove the Jack and knock him unconscious, that is what sane men does, not sissies in male diapers.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by amiskurie(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Revsola:
Hello, this same people robbed me of 12,000 same way they did to you. i didn't collect the fake receipt. I will support every move to get them arrested.

Pls, i will be available when i am needed.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by amiskurie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
awezoom1:
I work with a federal agency that is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring Nigerians are not cheated. I promise this matter will be brought to the attention of the Honourable Minister for Works under whose supervision these boys fall. I am prevented by the Costitution from giving out information on the progress of this case but I promise to follow it up. That is what your government pays me for.
Thanks OP for sharing.
Happy to see these comment of yours,these people actually abducted me, told me to turn and follow a one-way on the same highway bustop i was abducted.

I will be happy to face these people on a day they will be arrested.

NOTE : i did not even step my foot out of the car, just wanted to pick my girlfriend waiting for me at the spacious bus-stop of ibafo
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by CynthiaChi(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Correct. Most likely a sacked officer (or even officers) among then who knows the working of the genuine body.

Like many sack NA & NPF people perfect armed robbery with regular criminals. Including use of uniform to rob people.
So true... It's just disheartening
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Revsola: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
amiskurie:

Happy to see these comment of yours,these people actually abducted me, told me to turn and follow a one-way on the same highway bustop i was abducted.

I will be happy to face these people on a day they will be arrested.

NOTE : i did not even step my foot out of the car, just wanted to pick my girlfriend waiting for me at the spacious bus-stop of ibafo

OK..I will contact u...depending on developments

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by amiskurie(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Revsola:

OK..I will contact u...depending on developments
Thanks!
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:

He already followed them to a compound where many of them were

He was a fooooolish foooooool to do so. So if they were ritualists, he will follow them to an isolated place and allow dem pieces him

As long AS say I dey drivers seat, I will throttle down to 160km/hr

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by solreb: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Same was my experience about two months ago around same area you mentioned. There was this serious traffic jam shortly after redemption camp which took me over an hour of snail progression. Shortly after I got to a place where the traffic was much lighter, I heard a strange sound around my front tyre. Really, I wasn't sure but I just had to take precaution. I veered completely off the road and parked at the front of a company which had a reasonable setback from the man road. I didn't even put off the ignition as all I wanted to do was to check if I wasn't having a flat tyre. To my utmost astonishment, these same guys came in a black Honda civic 2001 model and crossed my car. One of them immediately occupied the driver's seat of my car and directed me to sit at the passenger's side. It seemed like armed robbery attack when the guy started driving my car to an unknown destination, driving under a bridge to join the other line, facing ibadan. It was a serious fight in the car as I was even scared if they were kidnappers. They later drove into an office and issued a ticket of 35,000. They showed me a bank very closeby, where I paid that sum before I was able to retrieve my car.

same thing happened to me on my way to Ore about a month ago, same area in a similar manner. One guy entered and quickly removed my ignitio key. The other beckoned to me to cone down for discussion only for the one with my key to start driving to VIO office off berger where they extorted N30k.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by solreb: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
jpphilips:

Though your handle says male, you need to open your trousers and confirm you own a d!ck, you are a certified pvssy of international proportion.

I feel sorry for folks like you not necessarily because I care but because of the women in your lives, they must be having a hard time disconnecting their psyche from lesbianism having to cope with a woman in a male physique.

This is uncalled for
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He was a fooooolish foooooool to do so. So if they were ritualists, he will follow them to an isolated place and allow dem pieces him

As long AS say I dey drivers seat, I will throttle down to 160km/hr

We have loads of sorry souls seeking sympathy for their foolishness. Someone jacked his vehicle in broad day light and he has this nonsense to spew to his fellow sissies. Like I said, I dont blame him but women under his care. Someone ordinarily should be begging for medical attention is being chauffeured for free to their den of exploitation, who knows, he is waiting for Buhari to raise a committe that will ask him to use his head .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Revsola: 5:12am On Nov 14, 2017
jpphilips:

Since he decided to bring his stupidity to the public, we will scavenge what is left of it. by the way, it is not an ordeal but stupidity, call it what it is don't be scared of stupid people, they are a huge liability in our society, from what he narrated, if I park my vehicle just to check out my tyres and a man like me takes hold of the wheels, i will pull my trunk, remove the Jack and knock him unconscious, that is what sane men does, not sissies in male diapers.

Very certain...that this one lacks "home training"!
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Revsola: 5:14am On Nov 14, 2017
amiskurie:

Hello, this same people robbed me of 12,000 same way they did to you. i didn't collect the fake receipt. I will support every move to get them arrested.

Pls, i will be available when i am needed.

Ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.