Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car (15305 Views)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by lifezone247(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Electrics cars this days. Hmmmm just wondering what will happen to oil market. And that's our major income. Na wa.
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2017
LOVELY!!!

Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by Gofwane(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Hope the front tyres of this one no go dey comot like the others cry
Re: This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car by tollytexy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Omooba224:
Ode! Have you upgraded your own financial status first... Abeg swerve to hell

Try know me before you judge me based on my financial stability.. Go and find customer for your yeye slip hehehehe Oloriburuku

Is It Safe To Stick Stickers On Your Car? / How To Check Odometer Fraud And How It Works In A Vechicle / Lagos Begins Cleanup Of Illegal Motor Parks Under Bridges

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61