₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,022 members, 3,973,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 07:13 AM

Issue With Age Exemption. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Issue With Age Exemption. (304 Views)

Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Need Exemption Or Your Age Exceeds The Required NYSC Age?? / Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Age Exemption. by Queenezta: 5:34pm On Oct 26
Hello I had issue with my date of birth and it causing problems for my registration. Any one to help
Re: Issue With Age Exemption. by Kinavarro(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26
For age exemption call this number 09059914444 he did mine for me this morning .
Re: Issue With Age Exemption. by Ngene44: 5:46pm On Oct 26
Queenezta:
Hello I had issue with my date of birth and it causing problems for my registration. Any one to help
send an email to augustineaniagu@yahoo.com or call 08069749395. Very reliable.

1 Like

Re: Issue With Age Exemption. by Queenezta: 8:56pm On Oct 26
@Kinavarro that guy you gave me his number has helped me in doing it and I got my Call up Number. So grateful

1 Like

Re: Issue With Age Exemption. by Confynix(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07
=Queenezta post=61801637]@Kinavarro that guy you gave me his number has helped me in doing it and I got my Call up Number. So grateful[/quote]

pls queen help me out too, I'm having the same age issue. I'm currently doing my clearance, hoping to serve next year.
pls drop d guy's number and email for me

my email is: colingforluv@yahoo.com and my number is: 07063812675
thanks

(0) (Reply)

You Need To Know This Before You Leave Nysc Scheme! / Excellent Opportunity For Corp Members Serving In Lagos / ''niger Save Sight Project'' Has Healed The Blind In Niger Community,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.