Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (47008 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yes Mr. Handsome.

THANKS MR. UGLY grin wink
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by gozzlin: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chai, but the guy worwor o.
See as I lose this fine geh to this ug guy. undecided
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU BE MUMU

You get sense.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
michael142:

You get sense.

I KNOW. MR FEAR OF REJECTION #INSECURE
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good couple To be
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by OliveCynosure(f): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
He looks really young.
He's really young
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by ACE1010: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.

My brother you have hit the nail.
It is the responsibility of men to beautify their pockets while women do the facial beautification!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Williumgrand: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
ACE1010:

My brother you have hit the nail.
It is the responsibility of men to beautify their pockets while women do the facial beautification!!! grin grin grin

#sealed. Why some broke asses already masturbating over my post. Lol
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I been dey shout for you make you marry me but you talk say you go think am..shey u see now undecided
cry am coming
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.
Ebiye is a comedian, why don't you advise Nigerian guys to have a healthy sense of humour and maybe they will get hot chicks.

Why do you low self esteem Nigerian men always assume that it all comes down to the pocket and nothing else matters?

I know a lot of broke guys in school, ugly ones that are eating one babe's food simply because they make her laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Ebiye is a comedian, why don't you advise Nigerian guys to have a healthy sense of humour and maybe they will get hot chicks.

Why do you low self esteem Nigerian men always assume that it all comes down to the pocket and nothing else matters?

I know a lot of broke guys in school, ugly ones that are eating one babe's food simply because they make her laugh.

NO MIND THAT UGLY MUMU. OYA SEND ME PM MAKE I EAT YOUR FOOD grin
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
safarigirl:

I will just assume you mentioned the wrong person. Now have a second look at the person you wanted to quote and modify!

#Trash!
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by tempest01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
joeeee240:

THE GUY NO HANDSOME
you fine?
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cry am coming
You been dey come since how many months now..Na Jupiter you dey come from? embarassed

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by VoltageDivida(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
if u post ur own here nko....nigerians would just be behaving like deir president

And how do Nigerian President behave?
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I will just assume you mentioned the wrong person. Now have a second look at the person you wanted to quote and modify!

#Trash!
no be you wey buy-gala finish for that Jar.us thread? We don see you finish for this site, so, no need to look again.

It is you and your "money answereth all things" opinion that belong in a waste bin.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You been dey come since how many months now..Na Jupiter you dey come from? embarassed
pluto , you ready to pay my brideprice?cry ,
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
[img][/img]
Tamarapetty:
pluto , you ready to pay my brideprice?cry ,
I don over ready sef,i be Dangote's Uncle junior brother's Nephew son kiss kiss
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by musa7m(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy HML in addy
do you like game of thrones?
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
musa7m:
do you like game of thrones?
cheesy LOVE IT!
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
[img][/img]I don over ready sef,i be Dangote's Uncle junior brother's Nephew son kiss kiss
Lol
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol
I dey too serious Tamara embarassed
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
safarigirl:
no be you wey buy-gala finish for that Jar.us thread? [s]We don see you finish for this site[/s], so, no need to look again.

It is you and your "money answereth all things" opinion that belong in a waste bin.

Hey!! I still don't know you and who you are referring too... Just save yourself the stress of explaining yourself and get off my mentions!

Your grammar gives me headaches too!
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by STILESGANG: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
mayweather145:
SHE IS SO BUETIFUL ND SHE GOT AN HANDSOME GUY TOO. PERFECT MATCH.
Handsome guy ke,abi are we not looking at the same picture shocked shocked
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I dey too serious Tamara embarassed
cheesy fix date
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy fix date

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by STILESGANG: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

And how do you know the girl is with the guy because of the money.He isn't even a popular comedian.The guy may be kind or have a very good sense of humour
Not everything boils down to money
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=61804378][/quote] sad don't worry, i jus saw ur dp. you would still cheat angry
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by banre(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
fine bride
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad don't worry, i jus saw ur dp. you would still cheat angry
Shey you no get the msg ni.. me don pick you already
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Charles4075(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
tessygirl:

See Mr. Advisor. Do you have money? I am only managing you just because of your face. so go sit down with your advice. #Brokeman undecided
Hayyyyyyy God. This is too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.