Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (46937 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok... Seen.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by correctguy101(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Don't know him. Where he fall from undecided
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by tessygirl(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

SMH...

luv you bae wink
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
The girl too fine.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by legacyint: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chia na my crush dis guy jus take off the market so,d babe is really fine no be small I admire her so much in dat orente video. cool[quote][/quote][left][/left] smiley
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
majekdom2:
very beautiful.

THAT GIRL NO FINE LIKE THAT JARE
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
"THE BABE TOO FINE" NAIRALANDERS JUST LIKE UGLY THINGS

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Mofe72: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
He looks really young.
Yup, 25/26
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cute couple. Congrats Ebiye cool
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Mofe72: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
joeeee240:

THAT GIRL NO FINE LIKE THAT JARE
She make sense die. Let's see your own
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Tamara this could have been us but you are being petty by supporting buhari angry angry
* angry you sayy??
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mofe72:

She make sense die.
Let's see your own

NAIRALANDERS UNA LIKE UGLY THINGS. SHE NO FINE LIKE THAT. THE GIRL JUST DEY
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by IamSINZ(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.

Na true talk brother
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by DebbieSean(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
celebsnest:
Comedian Ebiye Victor simply known as Ebiye, is engaged!

The comedian, took to his social media page to reveal that he popped..

He then shared photos on his Instagram page from his proposal to Agnes Ejeme who was the lead model in the video for Adekunle Gold‘s hit song “Orente“.

Sharing photos of the moment he popped the question, he wrote;

Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel for you, Glad you’re in my world now @ejeme_agnes#MyOrente �

See photos below;

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/comedian-ebiye-proposes-girlfriend-agnes-ejeme-vixen-orente-video-photosvideo/

watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVcaHR6kB7o

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/comedian-ebiye-proposes-girlfriend-agnes-ejeme-vixen-orente-video-photosvideo/
Comedians and fine wives/girlfriends = 5 and 6
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.
things ugly guys say...as a fine boy u get laid with the best and you get genuine love not for ur money
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Ogaonos: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hope it last.u dnt propose 2 a lady in public.it put pressure on d lady.2 say yes.it beta dwn privately.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Na true talk brother

#Sealed. Lol. Since you approved my post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Awww...this is so nice! The babe is seriously gorgeous.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
things ugly guys say...as a fine boy u get laid with the best and you get genuine love not for ur money

Yes Mr. Handsome
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by sirxbit(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
The gal use style resemble totoh dike
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
niggi4life:
Olboi.... see as d girl fine die!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Unlike 99% of Nairaland girls, Just know if they are extremely pretty they are FAKE and not the REAL THEM

Which kind adagbrasa English be this one nau
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy HML in addy
I been dey shout for you make you marry me but you talk say you go think am..shey u see now undecided
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

UGLY MOFOS COMFORTING THEMSELVES AGAIN grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
if u post ur own here nko....nigerians would just be behaving like deir president
no be fight bros
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by tolu5656: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow! She and I used to roll.. And Now she's married. I need to double my hustle walahi
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU PRESS AM FOR ME?

I press Lalas247 ass for you like this

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
joeeee240:

UGLY MOFOS COMFORTING THEMSELVES AGAIN grin

Yes Mr. Handsome.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by robotix: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
helphelp:
Nice.
Comedians dey ensure say dem madam fine sha
chop knuckle... Those guys get eye
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
congorasta:

can u swear on it

Is it wrong to propose to your lady in a quiet place,, say in a room. y must it be in a gathering of her friends....

Only weak men propose to their babe in public places due to fear of rejection.

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I press Lalas247 ass for you like this
grin

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by otunbadare01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
1G - 700
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200.

100% Real.
Works on Android, Windows and IPhone mobile phones..
1 month validity..

Bank Transfer for Payment.
We also collect recharge cards nd transfers.
Call or WhatsApp 08132904246
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
michael142:

Only weak men propose to their babe in public places due to fear of rejection.

YOU BE MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) / Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.