Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Poison On Rampage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poison On Rampage (1538 Views)

Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poison On Rampage by Gadols(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
please spread it. there are plans by the hausa./fulani to poison christians thru what they hawk as food. like suya and the rest. please treat as urgent and spread the news. wisdom is profitable to direct. THE DEVIL IS ON RAMPAGE. let us beware. people who can kill in cold blood women and children can do it. they are wicked.
Re: Poison On Rampage by blacksta(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
@post

u r an uneducated a s s wipe - go and get a life
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
Why spread rumours? Geez not like the Hausas can't do it but please stop giving them tactics by suggestive rumours. This rumour is too dangerous! Now they know how to kill us easily thanks to your type of people!!
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
blacksta:

@post
easy!!

are you in Nigeria? im sure he got a text being circulated round. I got one too
even as ludicrous as it sounds, the key word is CAUTION

it may not be possible, but their is nothn stoppin us from being vigilant- (just in case grin)
Re: Poison On Rampage by Gadols(f): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
you are on your own.
Re: Poison On Rampage by candylips(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
Gadols:

please spread it. there are plans by the hausa./fulani to poison christians thru what they hawk as food. like suya and the rest. please treat as urgent and spread the news. wisdom is profitable to direct. THE DEVIL IS ON RAMPAGE. let us beware. people who can kill in cold blood women and children can do it. they are wicked.

am sure this is just a rumour
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
9jaganja:

Why spread rumours? Geez not like the Hausas can't do it but please stop giving them tactics by suggestive rumours. This rumour is too dangerous! Now they know how to kill us easily thanks to your type of people!!
lololol
Re: Poison On Rampage by blacksta(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

easy!!

are you in Nigeria? im sure he got a text being circulated round. I got one too
even as ludicrous as it sounds, the key word is CAUTION

it may not be possible, but their is nothn stoppin us from being vigilant- (just in case grin)

The same text message is also being circulated in the U.k  - that we should warn our loved ones back home - what nonsense.
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
@

@blackstar, dont rubish the post, what do you expect from a country tottering on the edge. infact my wife showed me same message on her txt which she recd frm a frd, and could help laffinig in ijebu. they no get Berra thing to do.
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
blacksta:

The same text message is also being circulated in the U.k - that we should warn our loved ones back home - what nonsense.
it doesnt sound right but hey, this country is sitting on a keg of gun powder

nothing shd be taken for granted

as for me, no suya for now grin grin
Re: Poison On Rampage by blacksta(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

it doesnt sound right but hey, this country is sitting on a keg of gun powder

nothing shd be taken for granted

as for me, no suya for now grin grin

I guess going by that theory nobody should eat beef as most comes from the North.
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
as for me, no suya for now

cant you just learn how to make suya, its not that difficult or is it.
Re: Poison On Rampage by blacksta(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
ode remo:

According to the scare monger - dont forget beef comes from the north
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
blacksta:

I guess going by that theory nobody should eat beef as most comes from the North.

without any form of meat,you can still live a healthier life. so what's the problem
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
According to the scare monger  - dont forget beef ONLY comes from the north
lazy people, cant think wont think.nigerians.@blackstar leff them alone. grin grin grin
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
blacksta:

According to the scare monger - dont forget beef comes from the north
are they going to inject the live animals?

i hope its all rumour cos i fit run go Accra cos of this grin grin

ode remo:

its not even suya wahala, what about the beef in the market?

i dey fear these mallams
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
its not even suya wahala, what about the beef in the market?

i dey fear these mallams

eat chicken from obasanjos farm.at least u will be o.k grin grin. or better still hunt for your own animals
grin grin
Re: Poison On Rampage by SisiKill1: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist when the solution is pretty simple, When you go to the market, don't where your christian sign on your forehead. It's only christians they wanna poison, right? So there ya go, problem solved!
Re: Poison On Rampage by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
Does it hurt to be cautious?
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist when the solution is pretty simple,  When you go to the market, don't where your christian sign on your forehead. It's only christians they wanna poison, right? So there ya go, problem solved!
read in the bible somewhere ,{thou shall not deny me.} and what do you call that?
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
ode remo:

eat chicken from obasanjos farm.at least u will be o.k grin grin. or better still hunt for your own animals
grin grin

na so; lolol
chickens will soon start running from us. time to buy a trap and start hunting for bush meats
hehehehe
Re: Poison On Rampage by blacksta(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
I am also sure their is a passage in the bible that talks about " if you eat poison it will not affect you"  Abeg make i send someone go market   price of beef go don fall
Re: Poison On Rampage by invisible2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
Na today? E don tay wey I dey see hausa/ fulanis wey carry bow and arrows, I have never seen anyone shot dead with an arrow!
Re: Poison On Rampage by violent(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2010
I believe its just a propaganda to spoil business for the Hausa guys in the south selling suya. . . .

Well, that aside, my theory is, a sect of people that riot because they "hate" western education, or even worse, massacre innocent kids of extremely young ages, i doubt if such people will bat an eye if the whole south gets poisoned!
Re: Poison On Rampage by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
Why would people spread this kinda rumor . . . . .?
Re: Poison On Rampage by oderemo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
Na today? E don tay wey I dey see hausa/ fulanis wey carry bow and arrows, I have never seen anyone shot dead with an arrow!

maybe they are all INVINCIBLE you know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Poison On Rampage by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
ode remo:

maybe they are all INVINCIBLE you know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
Gadols:

Why are people like you just carrying these nonsense rumours about the whole place ?
Re: Poison On Rampage by OYBMEND: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
What I do know is that it is easier to poison someone than to murder women and children in cold blood using machetes.

So I have no reason to doubt this message. I will simply apply caution.
Re: Poison On Rampage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2010
OYB_MEND:

What I do know is that it is easier to poison someone than to murder women and children in cold blood using machetes.

So I have no reason to doubt this message. I will simply apply caution.
Thank you bro
Re: Poison On Rampage by marvix(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
guess dis is my time to stock my fridge with meat and get a lot of stuff from the hausas cheap at least i can run a poison test on my dog after that i can confirm or deny the rumor or is it news?
Re: Poison On Rampage by 18platoon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
@marvix, you be igbo guy ba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Killed Again Need New Okititupa,akure,ado Ekiti,kabba Lokoja Expressway On: / 100 Days Of Oil And Gas Under President Goodluck Jonathan / The Story Of My Origin, By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.