Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You (48686 Views)

Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? / Check Out This Lady Shoes | Can You Rock 'em / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Pappyto:

with your am instead of I'm? keep wallowing in ignorance.
English teacher hope after all the correction ur not unemployed or earning minimum wage cos na ur type dey carry out their frustration on other people's posts.

I am sure going to hold autocorrect responsible for dis ur senseless talk.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by EmeeNaka: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Bayodele19:
Not all are caused by tight shoes, some are natural.
Bunion has no specific cause. In fact, Bunion foundation is congenital but there are risk factors that make it appear. Tight shoes, arthritis, etc.
OP has mistaken.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by firo08(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Queenlovely:
A client of mine opened up to me that the Bunion is what makes his girlfriend unattractive. I have never heard of bunion until now.
He complain that his own wife Won't be a disfigured person. He would love to marry her but don't want to regret later. I let him just talk without interruption. The lady in question doesn't know it was the Bunion that is at the centre of his change in attitude. I told him to come back tomorrow.
Bunion is caused by tight shoes. Uncomfortable shoes with no allowance. The big toe tilt towards the next toe.
some are natural
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Pappyto: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

English teacher hope after all the correction ur not unemployed or earning minimum wage cos na ur type dey carry out their frustration on other people's posts.

I am sure going to hold autocorrect responsible for dis ur senseless talk.
Keep disgracing yourself senseless donkey....
And I am supposed to earn minimum wage or work under someone to reward articulation?
You better go to mortuary and look for a fresh corpse to exchange ur brain with because this your brain Ehn....

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2017
This condition is termed hallux valgus.

It is caused by an improper rotation of the bones of the feet.
It is not caused by footwear but can be aggravated by it.
It may be caused / or aggravated by other conditions like arthritis, gout, and downs syndrome.
It may run in families.
It is commoner among women.
It is corrected by surgery if severe.

See Google for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
doughziay:

[b][/b]
Op, put graphic pics abeg

The last pics looks like a turkey[i][/i]

grin[center][/center] grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I wear tight shoes

I'll ve to stop then

Mehn. Tight shoes can get really uncomfortable. There was a time I'd consciously buy a tight-fitted pair of shoes, either because I loved it so much or I badly needed it at the time. But after getting it, it's all regret.

One day, I just looked at my rack and realized I didn't really have shoes, because most of them were uncomfortable to wear. That's how I started giving out shoes I bought with a lot of money.

Tight shoes are uncomfortable...not making that mistake anymore. They didn't give me bunions, but some caused injuries to the back of my feet, around my ankles.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
virjay:
Is not true. I know so many people including women that have similar leg and had never wore cover shoes.
That death is a natural phenomenon doesn't mean it can not be made to occur otherwise. The condition can be natural. It can also be caused by wearing tight shoes always.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
wow, thanks for the info.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by gwama: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your client does not want a woman to marry, but he is looking for a mamy water to marry, because only mamy water has no physical defect when she takes woman appearance . grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by MhizzAJ(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Mehn. Tight shoes can get really uncomfortable. There was a time I'd consciously buy a tight-fitted pair of shoes, either because I loved it so much or I badly needed it at the time. But after getting it, it's all regret.

One day, I just looked at my rack and realized I didn't really have shoes, because most of them were uncomfortable to wear. That's how I started giving out shoes I bought with a lot of money.

Tight shoes are uncomfortable...not making that mistake anymore. They didn't give me bunions, but some caused injuries to the back of my feet, around my ankles.

Yes
That's true
I even have marks around my ankle

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Owulufelix147(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol busted!
Funjosh:
I don't even wear tight shoes embarassed
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by danberg: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
The causes of Bunion has been researched widely by several institutions and even militaries such as that of Australia, which conducted studies on their soldiers' foot deformities, its causes etc. Bunion according to research is largely hereditary but can be exacerbated by the use of uncomfortable footwear.

Bunion has also been linked to the onset of gout in some studies. It is mostly found in people with the flatfoot syndrome; a structural/mechanical foot deformity that causes the arch beneath the foot to collapse, causing the foot to rest flatly on the ground due to hypertrophied plantar foot muscles. Some cases in men have been traced to high levels of female hormones.

Bunion is not a big deal, I have it too. Mine is hereditary. It can be corrected by surgery if painful but if its not severe, you don't have to. Note that it is not a disease!
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Sirmuel002: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
OMG. I tot dis was natural. Nawa oo
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by AerialMapper: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
.....and when the feet looks good, you start licking it?

Not really. Is it lollipop!!!! grin
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by AerialMapper: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
looney:
grin grin grin grin was about to ask @AerialMapper how do feet turn you on? till i saw this comment... grin grin grin grin grin

@AerialMapper abeg still answer the question, cos when you should be reasoning ikebe, boobi, p***y, style in which you want to destroy her in, with preek and slack her ponyor, how does feet come in to the equation?

I like to give attention to all parts of the body; from the head to the feet and i will certainly not touch feet that looks like it was used to pound yam! So let's just say we are sitting and watching Tv and she says i should rub her feet and puts those monstrosities on my laps...i certainly will not rub things that look like gorilla feet...
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by lightwind(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

cheesy lmao
that your background in ur DP look like the village square where we do native dancing in my village.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Adadioranma79(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Did it occur to you that some fashion freaks can also buy undersized shoes just cos they cant bear not having the said shoe(s)
andymofia:
It's actually what poverty can do to you. If you get money why you go buy tight shoe? You will definitely buy your size. Tight shoe is usually 'brother dash me'
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
y would anyone keep wearing tight shoes?..
y not buy ur size..or stick to wearing easy wears
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by andymofia(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Did it occur to you that some fashion freaks can also buy undersized shoes just cos they cant bear not having the said shoe(s)

Nne hapu that thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream / Guys Can You Rock This? / Is This The Funkiest Mama In Nigeria? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.