Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan (26538 Views)

Flashback: Eurasia Group Tips Buhari To Defeat Jonathan / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by nkemjacob2(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
Your Royal Cluelessness, do you have choice? You can try your confidence in 2019, the 5% who gave you 95% of their votes will still not take you anywhere, just try and see. Wawa, oloshi.
his clues less ness is far better than buhari myopic idea
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Lomprico2: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2017
You are just a weaklin! angry
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by PharmJohn88(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
The thing is Jonathan had the heart of man; in contrast, Buhari has the heart of a python. If in doubt, watch their dance!
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by luckaz(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
After losing?

Abeg go rest.

You can't understand what he did perhaps, in your next life u will comprehend the importance of the decision GEJ took.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by adjoviomole(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
banky23:
you believe so much on emotions rather than realities, jonathan had no choice but no conceded the defeat but so many clueless folowers sees him as a hero and i can see you are one of them.

Jonathan conceding defeat killed the tension and the violence that would have occurred.

In the history of modern Nigeria it has never happened that banks and companies will close early because inec chairman wanted to announce result.

We should be grateful he conceded defeat.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Keeppushing:
If only you know that Nigerian wished you stayed longer now. The kain thing wey dey happen now ee...... I dunno self.

Are aspiring to become a computer hardware engineer or to work as an IT support officer? Avail yourself the opportunity of attending a FREE training on Computer Hardware maintenance. Click below to register.

Book a seat to attend a Free Computer hardware maintenance training

It must be you and the treasury looters that are wishing he stayed longer. We shall continue to vote them out one after the other until they stop taking the masses for granted. Since PMB refused to learn from GEJ's mistakes, he too will be voted out come 2019.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
nkemjacob2:

Both of them arw only fot for the dust bin because they have no clue about governance.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
nkemjacob2:

Both of them are only fit for the dust bin because they have no clue about governance.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
bid4rich:

He lost and you are suffering cheesy cheesy

What was he enjoying then? Good roads? Fully equiped and functioning hospitals? Good public schools? Portable water? Security? Please name it.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by earthcrust: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerians don't like Buhari
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by jom28gy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
If one says there is a mistake,person should able to point the areas of mistake,but in own case failed to do that,does it shows that you people know what you're talking?
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by earthcrust: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
APC took advantage of gullible Nigerians in desperate need for change.#Stand with PDP 2019#
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by earthcrust: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes I agree that Gej lost d election but now u are d one bearing d pain of that loss not GEJ cos he is not hungry.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Coldfeets: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
After losing?

Abeg go rest.

You dey mind am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by chrischukszy01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
After losing?

Abeg go rest.
. Am very sure u r among those that promote crisis!
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by GavelSlam: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
chrischukszy01:
. Am very sure u r among those that promote crisis!

Yawn.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by python1: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Made1414:

If I have the power I will block u from internet
If I have my ways, no single IPOB terrorist will be allowed access to the internet because they all donkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na lie,he was trying to impress Obama then,remember back then every little chance he gets he will run to Obama,then when the news came that he has lost the election,he was like chai,what will Obama think of me,shit am in deep shit what can I do now?i have to give up,I have to,there's no other choice.

Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by 1stdammy: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
Gej is a mad man
His madness still dey learn compared to your own craze........

1 Like

Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by alaskido(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Just wait and see what will happen if Buhari loose in 2019. He will make sure the blood of dogs and baboon will be spilled. GEJ is a complete gentleman. Long live GEJ.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by nkemjacob2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Xda59:

Both of them are only fit for the dust bin because they have no clue about governance.
@ least u can manage one if u are to pick
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
sir, please I don't believe this your story again. .is it bad in Africa for someone to concede defeat? it was already obvious that after 6 years you fail the nation and your people in the south south if they will be sincere to admit. ,it was glaring you were bound to lose the elections even before the voting started cos the north teamed up and were better prepared. .what do you think would have happen if you had never conceded defeat? do you think blood will flow or you save bloodbath? no my honourable sir, you just post phone the breakup of the country as one one was prepare to fight for anyone then. . .if you have sit in Aso rock claiming irregularities, the north, with south west support and international backing would have forced you out and dat will be a disgrace. .stop saying why you conceive defeat at any conference or events you attend, if you want to test your popularity again, come out and via. . .the ballot is stronger than the bullet that wat they say!
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by tolulope2070: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bari22:
mtsww tired of hearing, it seems it still pained you After more than 2 years

U failed because you didn't performed.

simple nothing more

GEJ failed in some area, the most alarming failure is dat under his administration der was high corruption and some of u will say boko haram will in my own opinion dat was a planned thing.
However can we say buhari admin is performing in anyway better than GEJ? Buhari seems to be the best option in 2015. But after two years I think he too has failed in vital areas. Let me quote OBJ, "Buhari has not failed me so far, he is not good in economy and foreign affair, but I think he has improve now in foreign affairs"
Buhari have two laudable achievement so far boko haram and corruption (which seem basically witch-hunting if madueke and dansuki ar under corruption trial I wonder y Mr Bukola Saraki and Ameachi ar free ND also active in buhari admin?). I expect Engr Babachir to hv being tried by now.
These are some of the reasons y power in d central shld be reduced, the work is way too much for d presidency, d federal legislatives are just der looty money, is Nigeria u will see alot of former Governors in
Senate, people dat hv represented der states ND failed, how on earth can dey represent their senatorial district.
Nigeria need to be reform, restructuring, re-engineered in all area, no state is parasites to any oda state, if USA we claim to be following in terms of democracy ND not federalism hv states with different development per state den we don't hv excuse for not restructuring dis country.
God bless Nigeria and make dis nation great
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by obeylifted: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sharaap!
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by jom28gy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some of you here,are allowing your emotions to over run your morals,besides,your suffering from competing interest of mentality.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by jom28gy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is the conceding defeat he made that has plunged this nation into mess,
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
Your Royal Cluelessness, do you have choice? You can try your confidence in 2019, the 5% who gave you 95% of their votes will still not take you anywhere, just try and see. Wawa, oloshi.
Of the two fore runners, Jonathan was still a better choice sentiment aside.
Re: 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan by thambolo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Atiku2019:
God Bless GEJ

A True Patroit

Atiku2019
God bless GEJ

God bless Atiku

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) / Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.