Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy (3642 Views)

She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Her period came in your mouth grin grin grin
You are a good guy, you experienced her monthly flow before her, that means you and her are one.
She shouldn't have used pad, she should have just told you to continue sucking her menstrual blood till her period ends. grin grin grin grin
Sucker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
saxwizard:
yes she don collect your destiny PM me lets set u up for deliverance
Make sure you collect deliverance fees
Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Orange is there you will not suck. Mango is there you will not suck. It's pusc that you will be sucking.

Oode!
you did not mention feeding bottle. He didn't see that one to suck, na menses him go suck
Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by Dnockeror333(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
You still have a thing to do that you've not done, you have a life to live that you docnot know; why not surrender your life to good dealings and to God? Confess your sins to Him, He will forgive. And go and sin no more. That either you leave here permanently with a sad goodbye tomorrow, the gate ahead would not be closed against you.

Dont worry too much, what will be will be, stay strong and be a better man, who saw ahead without worry because your heart is then settled with Him who can give you more better substance than a flesh that die. Peace.
Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by Yoshy: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
pointblank247:
you need deliverance as soon as possible. you can meet me with the following items. 7pkts of white candles. 7 pigeons, 7 yards of white textile material and #77 ,000 .

Hahahaha, 7 white goats will complete your list.

Besides, I'm not gonna judge the op, my advice he should kindly go check himself for hospital and for heavens sake, stop sucking. Campus girls are very careless sexually, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by judgedredd22(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
silkyvoice:
"I saw blood in my mouth, the next morning after I sucked the hell out of my girlfriend"

I went to visit my Girlfriend in her hostel, while gisting, and reminiscing about what we've had in the past, we just started kissing, she pulled off her dress, help me pull off mine, and I started sucking her down there, and we had great sex.

The next morning, I went to the bathroom, was having a pee, and I spat.. I noticed my spit was red, I felt it was due to the injury I had on my tongue previously, but no..

I went to check the mirror, and I saw strain of blood in between my teeth.. I was shocked, I ran to the room, only to see my girlfriend wearing her pad.

I asked her what happened, she said her period came while we were doing it... and she didn't know till that morning..

Please help me, has she collected my destiny?"

Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by footprintD55(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
I weep for you cry cry cry
Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by boomssey(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Yes my brother, You Are Now Destinyless oponu angry
haahaa! Haba bro take it easy.lmfao
Re: Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy by Harddiskng(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
silkyvoice:

I asked her what happened, she said her period came while we were doing it... and she didn't know till that morning..

Please help me, has she collected my destiny?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You / I Want To Fvuck A Nairaland Girl! / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.