Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji (35829 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by CHARLOE(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
Obviously, gene doesn't want to talk bout it cos of d bad publicity it will bring if/when it crashes and she wouldn't want to rock d (aristo) boat. So, she's playing safe wink. All thesame, gene's ma girl, my best local actress, and dbanj, one of d most eligible bachelors in naija. They make a good couple to me, with all d indices and ingredients of a high profile reltnshp. Pls help me welcome our own BANJENE! kiss
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by londoner: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2010
Lol, these people. How can you have an article about a woman who flat out refuses to comment one way or the other, but title it "my romance with Dbanj is a private affair" as if you are quoting that very same person directly?

Someone is making things up somewhere,
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by SEFAGO(m): 2:08am On Mar 18, 2010
^ Hehe. Now I am confused oooh. I thot genevieve was way older than dbanj?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by voiceofsa: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2010
The fact is that, even Dbanj can not finish it.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by SeanLewis(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2010
So dis is TRUE
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by utotomi50(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2010
Well, personally I think they make a good couple. I wish she was mine though. lol grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by talkmarkay(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2010
kiss I wish you the best Genevieve
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by wildchild1: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2010
Who wan ask her wetin she she carry?, U wan carry ajeku(leftover)
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2010
Who wan ask her wetin she she carry?, U wan carry ajeku(leftover)

Who be dat?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Blessinn(f): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2010
Gudluck 2 dem.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Blessinn(f): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2010
Gudluck 2 dem.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by teeluv(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2010
Abeg leave the 2 of them jare.they no old reach??. for their age their mates don dey born like 4/5 pickin. so na wetin.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Emmyk(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
teeluv:

Abeg leave the 2 of them jare.they no old reach??. for their age their mates don dey born like 4/5 pickin. so na wetin.
OH YEAH
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by splashbaby(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
@labiyemmy:

So D'banj is screwing Genevieve - so what?
Hmmm seun, moderator oooo!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
The truth is this, i must f*ck genevieve before i die, This is a long mission, Don't care if Daddy shockey is the next to date her. I must do mine
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
I just love Genevieve Nnaji with all my life, i can die for her, if i have to, But above all, i just wanna pansh her,
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by bawomolo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
lol@grasshopper glasses.

you guys wicked for NL
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by otukpo(f): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
D Banj is a noise maker.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by ajah1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
I think we should give them a break. Let's see how long dis relationship would last. But Genny don form my hand! Chai!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by teeluv(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
how she take fall you hand. their mates wey dem dey copy for Hollywood no dey do pass this one. wetin dem don do, say them dey do boyfriend and girlfriend. so at least they are on the news. and e go sell paper. so lets just wait and see. at least 9ice do im own scatter after 2 years.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Wrex(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
swaga007:

well, i bet u dr marriage can't last 4 3mths. lemme cross my fingers n see hw they who cope wth d media paparazzi! hmmn
shut up!!!wetin concern you.May there marriage last so that enemies can be put to shame
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by MissViola(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lol.
Her interview answers are so so smart.
My best part is when she goes-''Does he lie"

I love this girl!!!!!!!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by H2O2: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Don't really give a rat's arse
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by beejaei: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
Who else thinks that genevieve's a.s.s is the enough to make a man gon crazy?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by googles: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ijogz K:

The truth is this, i must bleep genevieve before i die, This is a long mission, Don't care if Daddy shockey is the next to date her. I must do mine

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]daddy showkey ko danfo driver nee grin[/size]
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Papii: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
I beg u people should leave Genny alon[color=Black]e. i like Genny and D banj but pls D bang dont break Genny's heart for me[/color]
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by sirdum: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2010
D'banj = Wonderful
Gevevieve = Amazing
But, D'banj + Genevieve = WTF?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by skystone(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
LOL, To get a classy girl you gatto be Razz, lmao, I hail they house am new here, I wish them the best I hope Dbanj wont break her heart, lol
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Remii(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
skystone:

LOL, To get a classy girl you gatto be Razz, lmao, I hail they house am new here, I wish them the best I hope Dbanj wont break her heart, lol

that is how it has been from time imo river, i remember, in secodary school, the brilliant boys are back up teachers, when the girls want fun they go for the "bad" ones, lol
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hmm, interesting, another love saga. I tot she's smart, ow come she landed in dat mega playboy's cooking pot. My eyes are opened, lets see ow dis goes.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by spikedcylinder: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
bluntpis:

Hmm, interesting, another love saga. I tot she's smart, ow come she landed in dat mega playboy's cooking pot. My eyes are opened, lets see ow dis goes.

What makes you think she's not the one playing him? undecided
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Miamor: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2010
I dont know what is wrong with these Nigerians, all they know its just making bad publicity abt their stars, These pple from Ghana know how to support their stars but these nigerians they got big mouth just to talk in bad way about their stars.
If Genny is in love with d'banj what the matter, they are all adults and stars they can manage their lifes, what about these amaricans who date their dancers?
And others pple saying that the man is not good looking , who cares abt that, is a man, beyonce got married to Jay-z is he handsom than that guy?
U have 2 learn how to love what u have, no womder why these pple from Ghana are in top, becoz they know how to support their stars.
These Noolywood stars made the name of your country u should at least be grateful.
U cannot say Nigeria in Africa without talking about these nollywood stars, if they cannot be perfect its just because they are human being like everyone.
In our day age doesn't matter, Naomi Campbell was dating Usher who was young enough to be her child, the list is long and genny is just 1 year older than yhe guy so what?
My mother is 5 years older than my father but they are happily married, age is just a number.
Do u think its easy to be a star? Try and we'll talk about u.
How i feel pity for those Nollywood stars, their pple dont how to support them !
U shld get busy talking about fighting and killing in Jos instead of wasting ur time talking about others pple lives, Genny and these other girls might be Women like every woman but as stars they dont see life the way u see it, u should understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive / Namia Roberts Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.