Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji (35824 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by lizfab(f): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji "I can only say that I would like to keep my private life private and I really don't have anything to say"

But if one part of a couple reveals that he is going out with someone as high profile as yourself, it makes the story credible if you can actually confirm this,
Genevieve "Dbanj is an adult and he has said something. Let's just leave it at that, "

But can you clarify the whole thing by simply conforming or denying it?
Genevieve "I don't want to talk about my private life. I don't do it. I am well aware that people will say things. People have been calling me to find things out, but I am not going to say anything. I have learnt over the years that no matter what I say, people will say and believe what they like, you can not please everybody. This is my own way of handling things. I just don't talk about my private life. It's the one thing I can control"

But is it real or a publicity stunt? Is Dbanj lying?
Genevieve "Does he lie?"

By that are you inferring that he wasn't telling a lie and what he said is true.
Genevieve "I am not inferring or insinuating anything. One person has said something and that really is enough. I am not saying I will never talk about it, but for now I do not wish to say anything about the matter."
Source: Desola Bakare - Encomium magazine

Well, I guess that's a wrap. We have our own Brangelina. Great stuff. Good luck to them

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
CONFIRMED!!!
(now let the dogs attack games begin)
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by queenafric(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
I guess it is true that they are a couple. If it wasnt true she would have denied it outrightly. Well it is her choice but she should thread softly as a lot of her fans wont want her to be hurt or humiliated if it goes wrong. Goodluck to her.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Jroy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
They will make a good couple. They are both celebrities. I think that its time for her to settle down. I wish her luck with that. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by MissyB1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
Link please?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Ifygurl: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
Thank you
this what we've been telling others. Genevive likes to keep her life a private matter.
Well if she's dating him, i do not agree with her decision but as long as she's happy with him then there relationship is all Good with me.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
The union of Miss Classy and Mr Razz (according to some people)

I think to get a classy girl you have to be razz
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
Actually she nor admit anything and the title as usual is misleading.

I am going to wait for her to speak openly about the issue.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by ReachRich(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
Marriage btw 2 celebs does not last most times.Checkout the result of the marriage between 9nice & Payne.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
Who Cares, they're two Overrated puppies in my opinion.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2010
lizfab:

Genevieve Nnaji "I can only say that I would like to keep my private life private and I really don't have anything to say"

But if one part of a couple reveals that he is going out with someone as high profile as yourself, it makes the story credible if you can actually confirm this,
Genevieve "Dbanj is an adult and he has said something. Let's just leave it at that, "

But can you clarify the whole thing by simply conforming or denying it?
Genevieve "I don't want to talk about my private life. I don't do it. I am well aware that people will say things. People have been calling me to find things out, but I am not going to say anything. I have learnt over the years that no matter what I say, people will say and believe what they like, you can not please everybody. This is my own way of handling things. I just don't talk about my private life. It's the one thing I can control"

But is it real or a publicity stunt? Is Dbanj lying?
Genevieve "Does he lie?"

By that are you inferring that he wasn't telling a lie and what he said is true.
Genevieve "I am not inferring or insinuating anything. One person has said something and that really is enough. I am not saying I will never talk about it, but for now I do not wish to say anything about the matter."[color=#990000][/color]
Source: Desola Bakare - Encomium magazine

Well, I guess that's a wrap. We have our own Brangelina. Great stuff. Good luck to them
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by TOPE20001(f): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
So they are dating? shocked grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^Like it's nerve wrecking. grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by TOPE20001(f): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Like it's nerve wrecking. grin

lol, to some ppl it is cheesy
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by bawomolo(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

abi o, i guess razz boys don't finish last.

nice ass on that lady though.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by shilling(f): 5:55am On Mar 17, 2010
Wow. . . I'm happy she didn't confirm it., but we kinda get the picture - they are!!! Goodluck to them, hope they're happy.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2010

*death*

Adult indeed, obviously Dbanj didnt see it as a private issue, had to drum her name out in public to get celeb attention.

Celebrity romance grin cheesy
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nakele(f): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2010
i rest ma case and i am really resting,
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by spikedcylinder: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2010
The only reason this is shocking to me is because I thought D'banj was gay not because boy meets girl.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by chrisrock(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The only reason this is shocking to me is because I thought D'banj was gay not because boy meets girl.
why do you open your mouth and spit rubbish like this sort?where did you here it from?na wo oooooooh.for me dbanj and jenny are ok.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by spikedcylinder: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
chrisrock:

why do you open your mouth and spit rubbish like this sort?where did you here it from?na wo oooooooh.for me dbanj and jenny are ok.

Shut up, for the love of whatever you serve. undecided
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
chrisrock:

grin

spikedcylinder:

Shut up, for the love of whatever you serve. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by benz190: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
pls someone tell me whos dbanj

ive been away from 9ja for close to 25yrs now~
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by RuuDie(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Genevieve classy Dbanj razz

Omo 2 of dem na same - forget all dat film trick oh, genevieve fi' razz pass am sef!

FL Gators:

*death*

Adult indeed, obviously Dbanj didnt see it as a private issue, had to drum her name out in public to get celeb attention.

Celebrity romance grin cheesy

put the shoe on the other foot & ask why genevieve cannot come out to the open and say "so-so person is my boyfriend" - what is she afraid or ashamed of!?
Quintessential of nowadays lagos babes!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by dezzygal(f): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
pple should leave dem alone,i believe dey r mature to do wat ever dey want to do.it is makin wave because dey r frm 2 different tribes,
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Ruudie
to answer your question. in all the interviews I've read of genny, she has never once discussed her personal life. so as far as im concerned, she doesn't owe any of you an explanation.
like she said, its pretty much the only thing she can control.
but anyway. . .
please let's not start this classy vs razz thing, you people can carry that back to the other thread.

and see how she refused to talk about it but D'banj went on "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" and people were attacking genny for it.
AHHHHH the irony.
clowns.

dezzygal:

pple should leave dem alone,i believe dey r mature to do wat ever dey want to do.it is makin wave because dey r frm 2 different tribes,
i really don't think so. why do people have such negative mentality? it's because they are both stars. A-List Nigerian Celebs, that's why.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by AfroCynic: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
Lol, that is because there is nothing to talk about! all this is arangee, publicity stunt for whatever it is they are doing next. Don't be so gullible people, come on.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by spikedcylinder: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
It seems the move is to promote her music video. If she has never talked about her relationship, why is she doing it now?
I expect more news about this in a few months when the hype is dead.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by smooooooth: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
Genevieve and Dbanj, wat a pair? i give this one six month, its a ''no long thing'' relationship.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by DoubleN(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
Wow!!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and see how she refused to talk about it but D'banj went on "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" and people were attacking genny for it.
AHHHHH the irony.
clowns.

i really don't think so. why do people have such negative mentality? it's because they are both stars. A-List Nigerian Celebs, that's why.

Dbanj wouldnt have said it wtout genny agreeing to it, dbanj wouldnt have gone that far if she didnt want it, all these i am keeping my personal life in the closet isnt working for her , cos its just like medicine after death, there isnt any privacy in anything, dbanj words were quite explicit, so genny herself need not say anymore cos everything that is there to say has been said
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
@spike

tok ke?look at other celebs, ini and co, they are so proud to tok about their relationships, even stella damascus, look at stephanie even toked about her divorce, omotola that one sings it like a national anthem, kate henshaw, i could go on and on, why isnt genny saying anything? is it cos shes dating married men? dbanj and emeka ike, alongside her babys father are the only single men i know shes dated.

Ini edo n co are all married, what is genny still waiting for? shes someone that has always loved marriage, but obviously even with the beauty, money, connection e.t.c no man has stopped her on the way and asked her "nne wetin you carry" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Visits John Rawlings In Ghana (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.