Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji (35830 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2010
DID A GHANAIAN JUST SPOKE?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it xmas?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Konjour(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
i wish both of 'em some luck, though,i wouldn't have cared a rat's ass if either of 'em had dated a cactus tree. I have more interest in my own dealings, and that's just my personal opinion. cool cool
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^
OMG. are you a pilot?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Konjour(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
More like a navigator of ships, Its the indian navy.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
ohhhh cause i saw the uniform. lol
alright, thanks.
  wink
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by enroe(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
Get this right, Can Dapo love Gene, ?na lie, D guy just wants a feel of the sexy model nothing else. She is just another kokolet like he said ( I found my kokolet) For her, its either she wants his money or she is being stupid, final
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by bawomolo(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2010
Konjour:

More like a navigator of ships, Its the indian navy.

i see, what interested you in a nigerian forum? just wondering.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 4:32am On Mar 21, 2010
D guy just wants a feel of the sexy model nothing else

And who is the model?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Polando: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
Private affair - uh really? When one party has gone and shouted it from the roof tops?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by okooyinbo(m): 1:59am On Mar 22, 2010
^^^ as seun's girlfriend, I have every right to post anywhere I want.
Just like D'BANGE someone ist cumming out here. However unlike D'BANGE, it is the female is doing the PR of the relationship to NL public. Ife ti po ju!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Konjour(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2010
just checkin' out the gists on home turf,morever nigeria has always been and will always be my real home.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by sirt1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
I don't know why all these stars does't think b4 venturing into any relationship. Call it anything, bad belle or what av u. This relationship is going no where. D'banj is just catching his fun from the left over!!!!! Na national cake-----the thing no dey finish, if u no mind the structure and the texture.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by r231(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
THIS WEEK ACADA XTRA AND SUPER GLAM COVERS, BE ON THE LOOK OUT ON YOUR CAMPUSES FOR YOUR FREE COPY

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by lakibaba(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
this girl Geny better wake up and stop all these forming and 'acting in real life', if the guy d'banj is doing it then she best accept it and let everyone talk about somethin' else, what's the big deal about her sef?,, SHE IS JUST A SINGLE BLACK BEUTIFUL MOTHER, forget all that fame i have dated famous people too and there ain't shit about it, i like d'banj for saying it clear, what's there?, she better stop all these pretending,forming,acting,and thinking we give a damn if she is a virgin, cus we know she ain't and also 'cus, we don't even care, i for one just wanted to post this tread and hope she reads it and wakes up, forget all that stardom shit!!!, be real girl!, kiss and tell.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by favouredjb(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Meldrick:

25years shocked shocked That's a long time. Then u shouldn't be asking of D'banj since u don't know him with all the MTV award he won and other foreign awards.Forget him.
You should be asking of Sir Victor Uwaifo, Late Oliver d' Coque, Bongo Sique

lmao!!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by angelempy(f): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
heheeee
wondament of the century.
genevive vs. dbanj, hmm,
this is really a wondament.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by londoner: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Miamor, dont worry, Nigerian stars are generally made of thicker skin than your own stars.
They are not going to run off in tears just because of what someone on Nairaland has said. Even in Hollywood, which you mentioned they talk bad about their stars sometimes, its called entertainment.

You know, just like your top actresses got cursed for being filmed (allegedly) on a intimacy tape with a Nigerian they were dating. You can see that some people are happy for Gen and Dbanj, some not, its our own choice.

I dont believe the story at all, they keep saying they have been seen together all over town, yet every picture of them on the same page has been cut and pasted, where are the pictures of these alleged inseparable "sightings".

If its true, Dbanj should have kept quiet, Gen has a child to think about and she may not want her to know, since its nothing official yet.
Lies sell, lol
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by lakibaba(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2010
on second thought, i think Dbanj is laing , just because they did a video clip together so he now wants to claim, and she might not want to publicly disgrace him, i mean if it really true i bet you like other actresses she will say YES, but then say she won't say more about it, she will not just say no, dbaj is chasing her quit alright, but i can bet he hasn't seen her panties. cry
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by anitabaker: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
they are both decieving themslves cos we all know it would result to trash, besides two rude people coming together. o my GOD,
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by ekusman(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Everybody knows Dbanj s a playboy, i wonder what these two are up to?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by fyneboi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Genevieve should be careful o.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by mystikal(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2010
Whatever made DBanj a playboy?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by lareine(f): 4:48am On Apr 27, 2010
Wait a minute. Wasn't it same D'banj that was rumoured to date Ini Edo or was it true? So after Genny who next? Rita or Stephanie or Uche? By the way where's Uche Jumbo?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Maykelly(f): 11:03am On May 14, 2010
love nwatin tin love nwanti nti grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 19, 2010
whatever we all know celebrity thinggys never last
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by convivial: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2012
I think these couple should be given a break. If she said she doesn't wanna talk about it so be it. Your fans will like you weather your relationship go good or bad so pls dont hinge it on the fans to sap out details she is not willing to talk about cos pple will always talk so keeping quiet is the watch word and allow the do all the talking.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Jamara40: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Like seriously re dey dating?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by newspapers: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
I read her Bio's here on Diva at http://www.divanaija.com.ng/genevieve-nnaji-biography-genevieve-dating-dbanj-marriage/ and currently, i just dont know what to really believe. Are they dating? Are they planning to Wed? or are they just making us hunger for torry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / COVID-19: Aishwarya Rai And Her Daughter Test Positive / Namia Roberts Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.