Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? (5066 Views)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis / "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-afTgNGExhc8/WfLoDecfxpI/AAAAAAAAGyo/tETEsOwSFUY8511fjcXX36iG89x6-cBXACLcBGAs/s1600/pregnant.png[/img]
This maternity photoshoot has gone viral and has got a lot of people on social media upset. Can you tell why?

Get more Trending stories here: www.JustOnline247.com
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Get Updated on the Go! Catch-up with Trending News, Entertainment Gist, Metro Scenes, Leaked Videos and much more on http://www.JustOnline247.com
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
*** spit on the floor and quietly walk away***

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
*** spit on the floor and quietly walk away***

...lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by onward4life(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ugly Nigg her!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by femi4: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
The guy looked confused
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by teresafaith: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
And what's wrong with it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
The guy looked confused

... shocked ...how?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by squash47(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
the bump looks like a dick....lalasticlala come nd comfam
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by falcon01: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
squash47:
the bump looks like a dick....lalasticlala come nd comfam
yeah a dickhead
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by kellyJames5(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
The tummy Looks like the "Satan Two" missile tested by Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by IamLaura(f): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
What's wrong with it?Everything is
First of all,the man looks like a sloppy Retardd.
Secondly,he's sitted like a drunk.
Lastly, He should be the one standing while the pregnant lady is sitted and not the other way round.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by czarina(f): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Baby mama and baby daddy lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamLaura:
Lastly, He should be the one standing while the pregnant lady is sitted and not the other way round.

Hmm...correct guy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by dreamworld: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Those balloons always scare me, like it would explode

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
This nigga is f*cking high.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by beautyoftheLord: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
The guy dey siddon on top majestic chair fully clothed. Sister is standing half naked, pregnant looking like nothing more than a silly concubine. �

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by jdluv(f): 1:36am On Oct 28, 2017
everything
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by gbadexy(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2017
he's got zero respect for the lady.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by kay29000(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
I wanted to say the guy is meant to be standing while the girl should be sitting, but if the girl was sitting, her babybump wont show well.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Mbryt: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2017
I think the chair looks photoshopic see the top and base almost touching the sky and the base getting to the floor
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by DesChyko: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2017
CAPTION
I am responsible for it
If you don't like it
I'm in my house
Come and beat me
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by SirMichael1: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Mbryt:
I think the chair looks photoshopic see the top and base almost touching the sky and the base getting to the floor

Oga, which one is photoshopic again?? We're here to comment on the lady's nude maternity photo-shoot and you're forming smart-ass

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Osasnidas(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
doesnt look like a maternity shoot again, all black everything, Bros is like "yea am the king I put the ball in her basket am the king"
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Osasnidas:
doesnt look like a maternity shoot again, all black everything, Bros is like "yea am the king I put the ball in her basket am the king"

grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Tundeiab(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
The lady's right br.eas.t is partially out of the bra. That's what's wrong with it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH
This isn't real ! shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by domexydomen1: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tundeiab:
The lady's right br.eas.t is partially out of the bra. That's what's wrong with it.

shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Abee79(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamLaura:

Re: What Is Wrong With This Maternity Photoshoot? by Dface2: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=Abee79 post=61852178][/quote]
cheesy

...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Bathing Or Had Ur bathe .which Is Correct? / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Graduate? / Wats D Cutoff Mark For Uniport Certificate Pre Degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.