Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption (5844 Views)

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by ChangetheChange: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Details soon
Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by ashjay001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
When u bring d details, dont forget d 'sauce'tongue

ChangetheChange:
grin

Every one is fleeing from Buhari fake anti corruption fight

U're already masturbating over unconfirmed infoshocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by ChangetheChange: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

Every one is fleeing from Buhari fake anti corruption fight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Useless Old idiotic Jubrin has wrecked himself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have grass for the goat called sarmkki ... anyone seen him around?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by doctokwus: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Though I doubt the story,but if true,it will be one of the best decisions Prof Sagay has ever taken.
With his avowed commitment and drive to root corruption out of Nigeria through his own little contribution,still staying in that committee with all the revelations coming out from the Buhari government,would have been tantamount to rubbishing all his hard earned name and reputation.
Buhari obviously has no more reputation to protect.His dirty yan sh is now exposed for all to see.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by konoplyanka: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari and his northern almajiri govt is finished.

6 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by dokiOloye(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol.
He had better escape with d little left of his reputation cos everything d dullard touches turnes to ash.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by ashjay001(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Though I doubt the story,but if true,it will be one of the best decisions Prof Sagay has ever taken.
With his avowed commitment and drive to root corruption out of Nigeria through his own little contribution,still staying in that committee with all the revelations coming out from the Buhari government,would have been tantamount to rubbishing all his hard earned name and reputation.
Buhari obviously has no more reputation to protect.His dirty yan sh is now exposed for all to see.

Unfortunately, I will av to agree with u!? U cant claim integrity, yet cover up corruption!?

7 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by BUHARIjubrin: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Useless Old idiotic Jubrin has wrecked himself

cool

3 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by guru03(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
If this is true then everyone that is a supporter of Buhari is seeing failure on the corruption war, Northern agenda, APC agenda is not corruption, but southern agenda, PDP agenda must be corrupt. My best wishes to those that voted this failure, enjoy the corruption fight.

8 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by magoo10(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari is a huge disappointment
Especially to those who think that anything good can come out of the dullard. Worst hit is the zombies

4 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by FarahAideed: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari decieved a lot of people sha

4 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Eazybay(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Noted!

We are printing his WAILER'S form.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin he is a southern miscreant..... Buhari for 2019. We need to kill corruption.

Only Buhari is honest enough to do it!

3 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by mabea: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Though i dont always agree with this man but this is a very noble act.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by hucienda: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
im eye don finally clear.

"The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light." -
Isaiah 9: 2

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nice Move........Prof.

Satan is a liar...!!
Buhari is a Liar...!!

3 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin Abba Kyari and Garuba Shehu don threaten am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by dexentity: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
This will be a huge blow to the presidency's anti corruption campaign and a good weapon for the weak opposition if it is true.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by AskProf: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
ChangetheChange:
Details soon

The details is really long having been stretching from yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by chemicalDisease: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
The man just realized that he is dealing with a fake Buhari.
Very soon Aisha Buhari will resign.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by chemicalDisease: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
The man just realized that he is dealing with a fake Buhari.
Very soon Aisha Buhari will resign.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Throwback: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good decision.

I already offered that advice just a day ago as seen below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4138977/justice-ayo-salami-rejects-appointment#61779576

Throwback:
It is time Prof Itse Sagay resigns too from the presidential committee on corruption.

Preserve your name, don't let the stench of Buhari's gutless fight against corruption suffocate you.

Osinbajo report is still waiting for Buhari to have time to do anything honourable regarding that investigation.

Now the question remains that is it until the likes of Sarrki, Cleverly, Abba Kyari and Malami resign before the aloof Buhari rises up to the occasion and equally resign for being the greatest obstacle to a wholesome and non-partisan fight against corruption?

Must we beg an acclaimed corruption fighter to fight corruption?

Buhari must go now by resignation or impeachment, or be sacked by the electorates in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Good for him!
Appointments by our politrickcians cage people of integrity!

He was given that appointment to keep him quiet now that he has deserted Jubrin's boat, I hope he becomes as honest as he used to be

1 Like

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Tbillz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
The anticipation on buhari fighting corruption is far more than the anticipation "The Wedding Part II". The disappointment is worse than Drake who never got closer!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by tutudesz: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Corruption fighting back
Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by capatainrambo: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
courupt shitty givt
courupt shitty givt
courupt shitty givt
Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by DrGoodman: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rotimi Iscariot, are you still handing in there ? grin
Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by DrGoodman: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked shocked shocked
Good for him!
Appointments by our politrickcians cage people of integrity!

He was given that appointment to keep him quiet now that he has deserted Jubrin's boat, I hope he becomes as honest as he used to be

I can see Tinubu handwriting all over this grin
Re: Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:

I can see Tinubu handwriting all over this grin
Then you are not familiar with my moniker!

I am always on the side of justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / INEC Delisting Our Bayelsa Guber Candidate Is Premature – APC / PDP Officially Bars Sylva From Running As Bayelsa Governor - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.