Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. (749 Views)

Breaking: I Never Said Gov. Ihedioha Will Lose At Supreme Court ~ Fr Ejike Mbaka / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy / Father Mbaka:if Buhari Wins,i Will No That Mbaka Is A True Prophet Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. by oliviablog(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rev. ejike mbaka is giving scholarship to the less priviledged.

To participate you must meet the following criteria

You must filla pplication forms showing the school they are and the evidence of their being in school such as production of their past past result, identity card etc

They must produce their..........
READ MORE:

Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. by asksteve(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Do u want us to applaud u for trying to help one in a million dat u pushed into poverty wen u convinced them to vote in this King of the north that is turning the entire citizenry to less privilege.
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. by DrGoodman: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Even crook Okorocha gave scholarships back then, kilo big thing?
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. by Paperwhite(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
What have this "mmuo nso man have to say about all the scandalous atrocities being committed by his Buhari demigod? Or he no more hear or see prophecy for the vegetable again?
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka Is Giving Scholarship To The Less Priviledged. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
So?

(1) (Reply)

Current House Of Rep Member Hon. Solomon Adaelu Dumps the PDP / In 2004 Attended World Igbo Congress In US, Group Tells Atiku / I'm Not A Messiah, I Won't Promise You #1 To $1-Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.