Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy (6353 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser (2) (3) (4)

Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Upritman(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Bittertruth Media

Popular and controversial Nigerian entertainer, Charles Oputa a.k.a Charly Boy has described fierce Catholic Priest, Rev.Fr.Ejike Mbaka as a "useless piece of shit".

The "Area Father" made this description of the Founder of Adoration Ministry when reacting to his recent political prophecy for the new year 2020 that the Imo State APC Governorship Candidate, Senator Hope Uzodinma will take over from incumbent Governor Emeka Ihedioha of the PDP as the new governor of the state.

The political prophecy of the cleric who boasts that his prophecies never fail have been greeted with mixed reactions by Nigerians.

In a similar reaction, Charly Boy who obviously seems not to believe in the prophecy by the Catholic Priest, urged Gov.Ihedioha to remain focused and face his work in Imo State.

Charly Boy's reaction was contained in a short video he shared on this social media page.

Watch the video below:
https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/01/09/mbaka-is-a-useless-piece-of-shit-gov-ihedioha-face-your-work-charly-boy/

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by nero2face: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Am beginning to see Mbaka as a Pentecostal pastor that missed his road to the Roman Catholic church, I've never seen such a controversial Rev Father, bringing shame and mockery to the true church of Christ, please church bodies should call MBAKA to order b4 he loose his mind...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ignitewatch(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Really?
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by seniormallam(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Saying someone that came 4th in an election will take over in Nigeria is the highest mockery of the pulpit I've ever heard

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Karemarealty288(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Mbaka see ur Life? This my teeth has reputation more than you and your Scammish guess work!....Priesthood Ntorrrrr!!!!

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Fr Mbaka through his company Aqua Rapha Investment Nig Ltd has brought huge employments opportunities to people from all part of the country and also through his Adoration ministry and foundation Mbaka has provided a helping hands to so many poor Nigerians through arms, scholarships and though so many other outlets... Calling Mbaka Useless Pieces of shit for expressing his Civil right as a citizen of this country while you have not contributed half what he has, shows how dull someone can be. Charly Boy should get lost !

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ABINTUK(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Tell that Preacherman to leave politics alone.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by judgementyard(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2020
Most Nigerians will believe anything and everything a 'man of God' tells them than use their brains!

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by partnerbizn3(f): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Lets sit on fence and watch
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ican2020: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
The man of God needs prayer, so, pray for him

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by FamousMonk: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
A rascal calling another rascal a piece of shit..
Mbaka,Charley Boy,Uzodinma,Ihedioha,Buhari,Trump are all mad..

*spitsangry

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ogbuefi677(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Typical me would've wanted to jump to the defense of Mbaka as a staunch Catholic,but I remember he has derailed a long time ago.
I support Charlie boy on this.
U see when the bishops start trying to curtail the activities of their 'gifted' priests, most think its cos of envy but that's a lie.
Most of them end up like Mbaka. Derailed and full of controversy.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by LabDNA: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
Mbaka is a fraud, quote me anywhere.

Even some highly successful priests like Cardinal Onaiyekan, Cardinal Okogie Very Rev. Fr Edeh, think he is a charlatan who missed his way to a fake protestant church and stumbled on priesthood accidentally.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by deboysben(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Mbaka is apc and apc is mbaka.

Bye.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:
Fr Mbaka through his company Aqua Rapha Investment Nig Ltd has brought huge employments opportunities to people from all part of the country and also through his Adoration ministry and foundation Mbaka has provided a helping hands to so many poor Nigerians through arms, scholarships and though so many other outlets... Calling Mbaka Useless Pieces of shit for expressing his Civil right as a citizen of this country while you have not contributed half what he has, shows how dull someone can be. Charly Boy should get lost !

What is your civil right? Does it involves declaring publicly that you will cause unrest to your environment? I don't know if you people aways think before you comment or after commenting

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Is anything useless like Charley boy.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2020
oldtruth:

What is your civil right? Does it involves declaring publicly that you will cause unrest to your environment? I don't know if you people aways think before you comment or after commenting
Oga just shut up pls
Do you have any evidence to support this stupid claim. You need that advice more, think before you comment!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Randy100: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
With his latest prophecy, it became obvious that he is working with APC. I can't beleive I was defending him in 2015 when we both wanted the lifeless one to be the president.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by emeijeh(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mbaka Why part 2

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

Oga just shut up pls
Do you have any evidence to support this stupid claim. You need that advice more, think before you comment!

That is the problem with fools like you. So, his prophesy; is it about peace to the sitting governor?

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Annie939(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
ABINTUK:
Tell that Preacherman to leave politics alone.
hahahahahaha he's a political seer

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
oldtruth:

leave that fool

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
charly boy this is the first time am supporting anything you said

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Xisnin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
I agree.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by malele(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
nero2face:
Am beginning to see Mbaka as a Pentecostal pastor that missed his road to the Roman Catholic church, I've never seen such a controversial Rev Father, bringing shame and mockery to the true church of Christ, please church bodies should call MBAKA to order b4 he loose his mind...

That’s how 50% of catholic pastors behave

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ChimaAdeoye: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
During the Nigerian civil war, my father told me the story of some people (Biafrans) who preyed on starving families. They usually convince their young daughters of their relatives to come and work at the refugee camps, but instead they tie up these teenage girls and deliver them to the camps of Nigerian army troops as sex slaves. They are then paid off with cigarettes or hot drinks for their treachery! These type of people do not have any qualms to sell off their people who are in distress to the enemy for the smallest benefit whatsoever.

Mbaka is one of such types of characters with treacherous personalities to prey on any disadvantaged person for the smallest personal benefit. Even becoming a priest has not changed his core extremely self-centered personality. They look for how to exploit and benefit from any situation even if it's morally inappropriate.

Very similar to those Africans that sold other blacks into slavery. Then declare year of return, so they can benefit from their wealth!

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by ZombieTERROR: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
nero2face:

I think this Mbaka should join his people in Pentecostalism.... So he can join politics full time..

He's bringing shame to the body of Christ..

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Mrexcell(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Upritman:
Bittertruth Media

Popular and controversial Nigerian entertainer, Charles Oputa a.k.a Charly Boy has described fierce Catholic Priest, Rev.Fr.Ejike Mbaka as a "useless piece of shit".

The "Area Father" made this description of the Founder of Adoration Ministry when reacting to his recent political prophecy for the new year 2020 that the Imo State APC Governorship Candidate, Senator Hope Uzodinma will take over from incumbent Governor Emeka Ihedioha of the PDP as the new governor of the state.

The political prophecy of the cleric who boasts that his prophecies never fail have been greeted with mixed reactions by Nigerians.

In a similar reaction, Charly Boy who obviously seems not to believe in the prophecy by the Catholic Priest, urged Gov.Ihedioha to remain focused and face his work in Imo State.

Charly Boy's reaction was contained in a short video he shared on this social media page.

Watch the video below:
https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/01/09/mbaka-is-a-useless-piece-of-shit-gov-ihedioha-face-your-work-charly-boy/

Fr mbaka should just resign his priesthood and officially join the apc if this particular prophecy doesn't come to pass at the end of the day. A true man of God ultimate goal should be on winning souls for christ kingdom not on prophecing for corrupt politicians.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
oldtruth:

That is the problem with fools like you. So, his prophesy; is it about peace to the sitting governor?
That didn't answer my question ode, you claimed he declared publicly that he's going to cause unrest to his environment. The early insane people like you stops seeing things from political perspective the better for your likes.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
boss1310:
leave that fool
You would have supported him if the said prophesy was against Buhari or your political rivals. You're the bigger fool. Zombie!

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

That didn't answer my question ode, you claimed he declared publicly that he's going to cause unrest to his environment. The early insane people like you stops seeing things from political perspective the better for your likes.

Your parents did a terrible job raising you up.

Mbaka told a sitting governor that he will be removed and another person install. What does that tell you?

What if the present governor faithfuls didn't take it well? Is that not an unrest?
I forgot your parent didn't give you sound education as well because you could have read between lines but you are too dumb to understand.

Won't blame you though, you likely pick it up from your dad. Good day

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=oldtruth post=85658522]
Your parents did a terrible job raising you up.

Mbaka told a sitting governor that he will be removed and another person install. What does that tell you?

What if the present governor faithfuls didn't take it well? Is that not an unrest?
I forgot your parent didn't give you sound education as well because you could have read between lines but you are too dumb to understand.

Won't blame you though, you likely pick it up from your dad. Good day[/quote[/s]]
Lol grin Stop assuming nonsense in your head. You're seriously dumb, your pretending couldn't save you. It's written all over your comment. Baby grow above sentiment, it's dangerous!

LP Wins Polling Unit 025, Sabon Garri, Kano State / George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings / Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power