Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him (807 Views)

Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Tonto Dike Reacts To Mompha And Hushpuppy's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Penaldo: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Moment after Mompha took to his social media platforms to blast hushpuppi for living fake lifestyle as he still yet to help his taxi driver daddy and bread seller mom.
Hushpuppi has also taken to his snapchat page to reveal more dirty secrets of mompha.
See Screenshots Below:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hushpuppy-replies-mompha

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Penaldo: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
screenshot

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by tonyedouglas(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
ok
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Penaldo: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
I think both are attention seekers

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Penaldo: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala hasn't seen the epic reply from hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Bibi294(f): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Those two.... Maybe they're fighting over some cheap whores
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Rotiix(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mr Mompha has been executed by the puppi
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by Taiofil(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
U go fear epistle...so who is lying now ehh.. Hmmm
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Penaldo:
I think both are attention seekers
u think?
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha And Expose Him by gozzlin: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Very lame epistle from the stupid Hushpuppi or whatever he calls himself. It's very obviuous that the 'nyash opening' he received from Mompha took him unawares, he never expected that from the guy he trusted with his deepest secret.

He hurriedly composed this drivel to save face. The damage measure control won't work. Too late. Just look at the complete balderdash he hurriedly cobbled together. The lies therein are glaring. He chose to go petty by mentioning Mompha's sexual history, leaving the substance.

Hushpuppi tell us what you do for a living! At least mompha is known to be a bureau de change operator, what do you do for a living?

My happiness is that whole episode will no doubt humble the mofo hushpuppi, his activity on instagram will drastically reduce. Watch him go 'ghost mode' for a long time now that his ass has been opened. I expect more sordid revelations from Mompha soonest. Everyone will know the true hushpuppi soonest.

(1) (Reply)

My Former Boss Disgraced Me, Threw Me Out, Called Me A Liar...now They Are Beggi / Mrs Nneka Looking For A Strong R0 Mantic Sugar Boy For Secrete Affairs / Dating Is Not Bibilical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.