Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man (1811 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Some Ladies Can Really Cheat And Still Keep A Straight Face!!! / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Relationships aren't easy, if they were we'd all be successful ones. There are countless amount of books, magazine articles, and talk shows about how 'to please your man/woman'. Simply, relationships require constant work and patience and if you ask us stepping out on your significant other or cheating on them is a cause for termination of the entire ordeal and unfortunately, it comes to that in some instances. Which is why we're here to provide you guys with fifteen reasons why women really cheat. It's a tough pill to swallow but, it happens.

Seeking Adventure

Unfortunately, if you no longer light her fire, there's a strong possibility that she will search elsewhere for someone or something to bring out that adrenaline in her once again. Remain adventurous and keep her guessing and she most likely won't be stepping out of the relationship.

Being Ignored

This might sound silly to some but, this really all it takes for your lady to step out. This isn't a simple case of you hanging out with your boys for a single night but, it can take place over time. If you don't nurture your relationship, you can expect your significant other to find her needed attention elsewhere.

She's Looking For More

This one's unfortunate being that the woman's significant other doesn't really need to be the source of any trouble. Sometimes, women might idolize a particular relationship or could have simply expected more from their significant other and they aren't fulfilling their desires. Communication is key and could help here.

Personality Disorder

Unfortunately, some women suffer from narcissistic personality disorders and seek out physical attributes over the mental ones. Honestly, we'd recommend not even dating or getting in a relationship with someone who's obsessed with only the physical realm and can't hold it together for extended periods of time.

Low Self-Esteem

As men, we can only do so much in order to raise the self-esteem of our partners and significant others but, they too have a responsibility of uplifting themselves as well. Sadly, some women use their sexual prowess and behavior as a Band-Aid to cover up their low self-esteem at times. And in all honesty, it doesn't really work.

Stress

Most of us would like to think that we take heavy loads of stress off of our significant others but, sometimes we could be the cause of stress, or she could be having a difficult time at the workplace, or with her family and an affair is her way of finding peace and coping with all the stress her daily life has provided.

Lack Of Intimacy

Sometimes, a lot of us men get caught up in a repetitive routine day in and day out and forget that our significant others have emotional needs, especially when we're embedded in a long-term relationship. Make an effort to take her out to a quiet dinner, find a romantic setting to get lost in, or simply just touch them with tenderness. Without any type of intimacy, you can expect for her to step out sooner or later.

Distance

If your significant other has to travel for work constantly, takes long work trips out of town, or works far from home or where you reside, there's a strong possibility that her physical needs aren't being met by her significant other. So, she seeks to replenish those sexual desires outside of her relationship.

Unresolved Relationship Issues

As men, we like to keep the peace as much as possible and sometimes we shut out the necessary conversations that need to be had, which can leave some major unresolved issues within the relationship and the possibility of watching your significant other seek refuge outside of the relationship and eventually cheating will occur.

Abusive

Some men can be abusive, whether it be verbally or physically, neither is acceptable in a relationship and being simply verbally abusive can cause a woman to search elsewhere for support and love. No one wants to be with someone who's genuinely mean at all, so women step out on their abusive significant others.

Sexually Bored

We got to face it, fellas, some women are extremely sexual adventurous and we can come off as boring to them which can lead to being cheated on. It's a harsh reality but, if you're not willing to step out of your comfort zone and try something new, your partner might just end up looking elsewhere.

Sexual Bully

Sometimes, we as men can be sexual bullies and that implies that we only seek to satisfy ourselves during our sexual endeavors and that's not really fair to our significant others. If this type of behavior becomes normalized, the woman is likely to step out of her relationship in search of someone who is more tender and aware of her needs.

No Sex At All

Well, this one should be pretty obvious to us all. If you choose not to have sex with your significant other or spouse at all, it most likely will lead to them getting their sexual needs satisfied outside of the relationship. We really shouldn't be surprised about this one at all.

Revenge

Women can be pretty devious and will do almost anything to get their point across at times. Even if that means, cheating on their significant others. This will most likely happen if you yourself haven't remained faithful so, in order to even the score the woman might cheat in order for you to feel the same pain. Is it right? No, but somehow this is logical to some women.

Fell In Love

Also, extremely unfortunate but, sometimes people fall in and out of love with their significant other and find someone else who they fell in love with it. It sucks but, the heart wants what it wants and would really want to get in the way of true love? We'd hope not, which means that there's someone out there way more suitable for you. The fact is... People cheat. The best thing to do is move on and find someone worthy of your time and love and continue to grow in a positive manner.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by DopeBoss(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
You've got a man and u're still cheatingundecided, Well there's only 1 reason.. Dat's cos a bitch will always be a bitch..

7 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
All these could lead to cheating but still there's no justification for cheating. If it's not working out, pls leave. I stick to one man, then if it doesn't work out i leave. After all, I'm not tied to him

5 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
the only reason ppl both m & f cheat is cos they are weak, have no morals or self-control & dont respect their relationship. there's never justification for cheating. if u don't trust your emotions in a relationship or u think u like someone else, end the relationship.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by RaeMystix: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Then end it. Why should a woman stay with a man who has such characters?. Cheating doesn't make her any better than such a man.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
All these could lead to cheating but still there's no justification for cheating. If it's not working out, pls leave. I stick to one man, then if it doesn't work out i leave. After all, I'm not tied to him
You're right and sounded intelligent.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2017
RaeMystix:
Then end it. Why should a woman stay with a man who has such characters?. Cheating doesn't make her any better than such a man.
Certainly. The reasons are above. Solid 15 reasons.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by justifiedcoyy(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
people want to eat their cake and have it.

that's why some married people cheat too.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2017
DopeBoss:
You've got a man and u're still cheatingundecided, Well there's only 1 reason.. Dat's cos a bitch will always be a bitch..
Yeah. So many bitches out there seek for adventures and money.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2017
this is the only reason why the cheat

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
people want to eat their cake and have it.

that's why some married people cheat too.
That's true. But once i eat my cake, i drink juice, so if someone wants to eat two cakes on my head, na instant RED CARD grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2017
DeeTus:
You're right and sounded intelligent.

Thank you pal
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
HUMAN HAVE INSATIABLE TASTE NO MATTER HOW!!!!!!! undecided

this even go to our politicians, individuals, homes.......... undecided

we won't be satisfied kiss
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

That's true. But once i eat my cake, i drink juice, so if someone wants to eat two cakes on my head, na instant RED CARD grin
lol. cake and juice.. that's jedijedi o. cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
lol. cake and juice.. that's jedijedi o. cheesy
Okay grin cake and water wink
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
Okay grin cake and water wink
that's a better combo grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by kurupt1: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Woman this ,woman that....you guys should leave woman issue and get a life!!your lives don't revolve around women for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2017
kurupt1:
Woman this ,woman that....you guys should leave woman issue and get a life!!your lives don't revolve around women for Christ sake
Life without a woman is boring. That's why God created Adam and Eve. smiley
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Zhahovic(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
wow..wish U are mine for this statement
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Zhahovic:

wow..wish U are mine for this statement
Issorite grin

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by ashewoboy(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2017
because she is actually an olosho.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Zhahovic(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

Issorite grin
scary teeth
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Augustap(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
Zhahovic:

scary teeth
Better than Suarez's teeth cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by Zhahovic(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

Better than Suarez's teeth cheesy
Or ronaldinhos teeth
Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by fellom(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thats very correct!a dog will always remain a dog!
DopeBoss:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Women Really Cheat On Their Man by modik(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Marriages, Wrong Persons & Wrong Motives / Are African Guys Cursed With Sex? Why The Obsession? / Lady Uses Her Hand To Eat Ice Cream When Taken On A Date By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.