Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (10543 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Even Osogbo is developing at a faster rate than the SE. kiss

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61858090:
Ogun ranked higher on poverty index

Where is the source for this?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

See. Shm for anambra.
Anyway, I no Wan scatter the thread sef. cry

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by BabaRamota1980: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
From this scorecard the bottom line is...

All SE states combined perform less than a single Yoruba State.

I wonder where they stand against Norther States like Kano or Kaduna? Are they still lower in performance?

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61858090:
Ogun ranked higher on poverty index

Ogun ranked highest on suicide cases in Nigeria

https://m.guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/worrisome-rising-cases-of-suicide-in-nigeria/

Ogun ranked highest on ritual cases

Ogun ranked highest kidnapping cases

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/s-west-is-nigerias-kidnap-capital-report/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147105-south-west-nigerias-kidnap-capital-report.html

These have nothing to do with the fact that Ogun State is developing at a faster rate than all SE states.

What’s Suicide, kidnap and ritual got to do with the topic when all that is common in the SE?

5 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
From this scorecard the bottom line is...

All SE states combined perform less than a single Yoruba State.

I wonder where they stand against Norther States like Kano or Kaduna? Are they still lower in performance?

No Ibo has yet to tell us why allSE states are performing less than Ogun State.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Check position of Ogun , Oyo and Ondo on this page that threaded yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4140742/poverty-rate-36-states-federation
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61858228:

Check position of Ogun , Oyo and Ondo on this page that threaded yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4140742/poverty-rate-36-states-federation

I want to see a source that states that Ogun has high poverty index as you’re wanting us to believe.

A NL thread is not a source.

You think everyone you encounter on nl is stupid. I am not one of them. I don’t chew on lies.

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
totit:

See. Shm for anambra.
Anyway, I no Wan scatter the thread sef. cry

Lol ..... e se basu basu jare.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
[img][/img]
kn23h:

I want to see a source that states that Ogun has high poverty index as you’re wanting us to believe.

A NL thread is not a source.

You think everyone you encounter on nl is stupid. I am not one of them. I don’t chew on lies.
grin grin
so you no believe Oxford report again because it exposed southwest states
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
post=61858442:
[img][/img]
grin grin

Repost your image. Surprise me.

Maybe in that image, you’ll tell us how come Ogun Yoruba State is performing better than all Ibo states.

Make sure the image source is a reputable source.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
I’ll be back with more data that proves that Ogun State is the shiiiit kiss

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by kn23h(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
totit:
Mtcheew undecided
The same anambra that was recently exposed with it false claim of it student winning international school debate competition.

• Also, just recently abiano was given a hot chase in anambra as a results of his numerous lies and deceits.

Smhh embarassed

Lmaoooo link please?

cheesy

From ugwu to this? grin

Anambrans are liars and noisemakers.

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Lol ..... e se basu basu jare.
Ti'n ba se be omo ibo yen a fi ori'ofe yen boo itiju re loju Lori terèdi yi.

Abi'ori bio se'n se arakunrin omo nna yen balabala pelu otitò tooja geerè? grin

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by AshiwajuFoward: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:
I’ll be back with more data that proved that Ogun State is the shiiiit kiss

You forgot to add that ibo people are too broke to buy common recharge card to make calls and browse the internet, relative to other regions. cheesy Data don't lie. Their purchasing power is abysmally low, for them to be finding it tasking to buy ordinary recharge card. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Lmaoooo link please?

cheesy

From ugwu to this? grin

The thread was shut down of recent,secretly ofcourse. Three weeks ago it was trending on here,NL. grin

I will update the thread later if I can find it elsewhere. shocked

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Lmaoooo link please?

cheesy

From ugwu to this? grin

Here is the recent one, sha ,Aka the chasing o his life grin. Now see serious tear race grin ;

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo)

https://www.nairaland.com/4140504/governor-willie-obiano-running-campaign#61798604

Seee raceeeeee! grin

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:

Lmaoooo link please?

cheesy

From ugwu to this? grin

The other one should be on twitter or facebook I can't find it now maybe because I am still busy and distracted. But I wondered why the open Nyash thread was remove on NL thou. Why undecided hmmmm.. something fishy is going on,ON HERE! grin
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
kn23h:
I’ll be back with more data that proved that Ogun State is the shiiiit kiss
so you no believe Oxford report again posted by your brother because it exposed southwest states, cone heads are very funny people even Oyo world biggest slum city was dragging position with northern state, no wonder Oyo parents are sending their kids to north for house help

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm curious on something...are yourbas naturally ignorant or was it all the ritualism they do have started to affect the entire region.

I'm sorry to say this but you have to a complete buffoon not to realize comparing yourself to a region which had to start in the beginning while you didn't and showing The entire world that they are very very close to you in matters of 40 years while you that had no hinder makes you looking unproductive, not them. You mocking your own self dum dum. Don't you people have any shame at all?

SE you trying to mock started from Square 1 after the war with little to zero help while SW which had ZERO hinder is literally alongside a region which had to restart the run and you aren't even fucking ashamed of yourself?

Newsflash SW, you are literally the only region in Nigeria that had no hindrance in development yet all region, north included, is running alongside you proves you aren't developmental as you think. You should be MILES ahead of everyone yet YOU ARE NOT. Speaks volumes on the uselessness that is you.

Secondly, the fact your region had to be bailed twice like they pointed out while the state you are comparing yourself to didn't proves what you provide is nothing but media statistics and PROPAGANDA. A state that supposedly makes more IGR than a region didn't need to be saved several times before they can pay common salary. What happened to the high IGR?

We all remember this about Osun having higher GDP than all SE, all came from NBS stats in 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1439842/osun-state-gdp-higher-than/5

And when oil money reduced, we all saw in our eyes how much of a PROPAGANDA that Osun stats was. Ironically, from NBS

In addition, isn't it funny that it wasn't until a Yoruba became leader of NBS that stats started favoring SW. Question is why is it that such occurred only when a Yoruba took over? We all recall the data circulated on NL where a non Yoruba was the NBS leader which listed SW as the most poverish region in South. A year later after a Yoruba took leadership that data changed in matter of one year. How that miracle occur in a year is still beyond me.

Lastly did I really see someone compare SW to USA. Are you fucking kidding me? That's a huge insult to USA for that. First of all, not one single USA state owes it's citizens salary. Secondly, not one USA state is begging for bailout. Third of all, not one single USA state IGR does not reflect what's on ground. Yes there are some poor in USA but not to the extent of SW. In addition, each USA state compensate their poor by providing necessary living things for free to the poor. The same can't be said for SW. Lastly, you rarely see beggars in streets in any USA, excluding big cities like Miami, LA, NY, Chicago, etc. Majority of the beggars in USA have some form of illness be it mentally and or physically handicap thus, having difficulty getting a job or they have a huge substance abuse problem thus, have difficulty keeping a job. In SW, the opposite is the case. You see niggaa, able bodies, begging all over the street. Hell I recall when ojukwu died, some literally provided images of you lots in your streets as well traveled to SE to beg during the burial of a man you claim to despise. Sorry to burst your bubble but your reality NEVER matches your paper stats just like Nigeria having 'the highest Gdp in Africa, blah blah" never matches that nation's reality.

Lastly, before anyone start shouting Oxford blah blah. In case you fools aren't aware, foreign companies and universities use the data provided by the government of the country the data is on. So yes, NBS data gives the info of foreign statistics. Like a big fat duh? I know this for a fucking FACT because my school had to a statistics for Costa Rica and we used what the government of that country sent us. I was part of the data collector for the stats of that study so I know this for a fucking FACT.

Finally, I'll say it again. You people aren't aware how dumb you look with each attempt to chest beat. I'll say it one last time for a region that had no hindrance competing with regions that did and those regions are literally neck to neck with you actually proves you as the least progressive. You should be ashamed of yourself, not jumping up and down as una doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by MyNewJackeT: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ikechuob:
I'm curious on something...are yourbas naturally ignorant or was it all the ritualism they do have started to affect the entire region.

I'm sorry to say this but you have to a complete buffoon not to realize comparing yourself to a region which had to start in the beginning while you didn't and showing The entire world that they are very very close to you in matters of 40 years while you that had no hinder makes you looking unproductive, not them. You mocking your own self dum dum. Don't you people have any shame at all?

SE you trying to mock started from Square 1 after the war with little to zero help while SW which had ZERO hinder is literally alongside a region which had to restart the run and you aren't even fucking ashamed of yourself?

Newsflash SW, you are literally the only region in Nigeria that had no hindrance in development yet all region, north included, is running alongside you proves you aren't developmental as you think. You should be MILES ahead of everyone yet YOU ARE NOT. Speaks volumes on the uselessness that is you.

Secondly, the fact your region had to be bailed twice like they pointed out while the state you are comparing yourself to didn't proves what you provide is nothing but media statistics and PROPAGANDA. A state that supposedly makes more IGR than a region didn't need to be saved several times before they can pay common salary. What happened to the high IGR?

We all remember this about Osun having higher GDP than all SE, all came from NBS stats in 2013

And when oil money reduced, we all saw in our eyes how much of a PROPAGANDA that Osun stats was. Ironically, from NBS

In addition, isn't it funny that it wasn't until a Yoruba became leader of NBS that stats started favoring SW. Question is why is it that such occurred only when a Yoruba took over? We all recall the data circulated on NL where a non Yoruba was the NBS leader which listed SW as the most poverish region in South. A year later after a Yoruba took leadership that data changed in matter of one year. How that miracle occur in a year is still beyond me.

Lastly did I really see someone compare SW to USA. Are you fucking kidding me? That's a huge insult to USA for that. First of all, not one single USA state owes it's citizens salary. Secondly, not one USA state is begging for bailout. Third of all, not one single USA state IGR does not reflect what's on ground. Yes there are some poor in USA but not to the extent of SW. In addition, each USA state compensate their poor by providing necessary living things for free to the poor. The same can't be said for SW. Lastly, you rarely see beggars in streets in any USA, excluding big cities like Miami, LA, NY, Chicago, etc. Majority of the beggars in USA have some form of illness be it mentally and or physically handicap thus, having difficulty getting a job or they have a huge substance abuse problem thus, have difficulty keeping a job. In SW, the opposite is the case. You see niggaa, able bodies, begging all over the street. Hell I recall when ojukwu died, some literally provided images of you lots in your streets as well traveled to SE to beg during the burial of a man you claim to despise. Sorry to burst your bubble but your reality NEVER matches your paper stats just like Nigeria having 'the highest Gdp in Africa, blah blah" never matches that nation's reality.

Lastly, before anyone start shouting Oxford blah blah. In case you fools aren't aware, foreign companies and universities use the data provided by the government of the country the data is on. So yes, NBS data gives the info of foreign statistics. Like a big fat duh? I know this for a fucking FACT because my school had to a statistics for Costa Rica and we used what the government of that country sent us. I was part of the data collector for the stats of that study so I know this for a fucking FACT.

Finally, I'll say it again. You people aren't aware how dumb you look with each attempt to chest beat. I'll say it one last time for a region that had no hindrance competing with regions that did and those regions are literally neck to neck with you actually proves you as the least progressive. You should be ashamed of yourself, not jumping up and down as una doing.

BRUTALITY

Bros abeg write this as a new topic and remind them that it was 20 Nigerian pounds not British pounds.

hope to comment if you create a new topic

4 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ikechuob: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

BRUTALITY

Bros abeg write this as a new topic and remind them that it was 20 Nigerian pounds not British pounds.

hope to comment if you create a new topic

Feel free to create a topic with the statement...I have no problem with it. You very likely won't see me on this forum for awhile again

I'm trying to limit by time on NL because this place reeks of too much stupidity, ignorance and political buffoonery especially by the end yourbas and I want no part of it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by MyNewJackeT: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

Feel free to create a topic with the statement...I have no problem with it. You very likely won't see me on this forum for awhile again

I'm trying to limit by time on NL because this place reeks of too much stupidity, ignorance and political buffoonery especially by the end yourbas and I want no part of it anymore.

sorry bro I've had that feeling too, but I believe the only ones are the ones on nairaland.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

I have a suggestion. Try ipob.com. grin
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by deomelo: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

See major crying and wailing all because Ogun state dey collect more IGR than all your ipob villages combined?...

Wahala dey o.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by hamzeiy: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Macelliot:

What is Human resources?
An average Igbo man beats a yoruba man hands down.

Statistic

YORUBA
Richest yoruba men
1) $500
2) $400
3) $350
4) $250
5) $150
poorest yoruba men
1) $0.1
2) $0.3
3) $0.5
4) $0.7
5) $0.9

HAUSAS.

Richest hausa men
1) $700
2) $250
3) $130
4) $40
5) $10
poorest hausa men
1) $0.01
2) $0.01
3) $0.01
4) $0.02
5) $0.02

IGBO

Richest igbo men
1) $395
2) $393
3) $386
4) $384
5) $381
poorest igbo men
1) $1.5
2) $1.5
3) $1.5
4) $1.5
5) $1.6

As an example between the average Hausa community where one man will be too rich while others are extremely poor, compared to the Igbo community where there is high competiton.

Rather for an Igbo man to leave a $700 for a single man to have it all while the other is poor, they rather share it $350-$350 (50/50). So none will be poor.

Nigerians are funny, so we should just accept these statistics if yours because you are what exactly?
Statistical lord? Lol

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by totit: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Worldbank couldn't have lied

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

United Nation couldn't have lies

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

This one was conducted independently by an international body without any interference of nigeria gov.

The preparation of this 2015 NHDR has been made possible by the contributions and support of many individuals and organizations who generously gave their valuable time and ideas. First and foremost is the UNDP Country Office in Nigeria for providing both financial and technical
support right from inception. The team is particularly grateful for the unwavering guidance and support of the UNDP Nigeria team led by Pa Lamin Beyai (Country Director) and Ojijo Odhiambo (Senior Economic Advisor), Robert Asogwa (National Economist) and Grace Arinze-Ononwu (Economic Research Associate). A special appreciation is also due to Colleen Zamba (immediate former Economic Advisor), who provided valuable input at the onset of the process. The NHDR also benefited greatly from the advice and guidance of the former UNDP Resident Representative, Daouda Toure as well as the former Director-General of NISER, Prof. Olufemi Taiwo.

2016 United Nations Human Development Report For Nigeria. (UNDP HDR) by scholes0(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
The preparation of this 2015 NHDR has been made possible by the contributions and support of many individuals and organizations who generously gave their valuable time and ideas. First and foremost is the UNDP Country Office in Nigeria for providing both financial and technical
support right from inception. The team is particularly grateful for the unwavering guidance and support of the UNDP Nigeria team led by Pa Lamin Beyai (Country Director) and Ojijo Odhiambo (Senior Economic Advisor), Robert Asogwa (National Economist) and Grace Arinze-Ononwu (Economic Research Associate). A special appreciation is also due to Colleen Zamba (immediate former Economic Advisor), who provided valuable input at the onset of the process. The NHDR also benefited greatly from the advice and guidance of the former UNDP Resident Representative, Daouda Toure as well as the former Director-General of NISER, Prof. Olufemi Taiwo.

The following are the main points of the UNDP report on Nigeria.

---------------
WEALTH AND LIVING STANDARD

* Income and a Decent Standard of Living:

Decency in living standards incorporates factors related to income, health, assets and inequality. The degree to which there is decency in living standard is the degree to which people have overcome poverty.
Poverty measures are therefore useful in explaining decent living standards. The Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI) represents a holistic measure of people’s deprivations in health, education and standard of living using ten indicators across these dimensions. The MPI combines information on the proportion or incidence of people’s deprivations as well as the intensity of
these deprivations. The index can also be decomposed by population sub-groups. The Table shows a breakdown of MPI (Poverty Index) for the geopolitical zones and the FCT, with the South-West recording the least MPI value of (0.154) and the North East recording the highest MPI Value (0.329) in 2013. This indicates that the combined measure of the incidence and the intensity of poverty is lowest in the South-West zone and highest in the North East Zone Since the MPI represents .

Indicators for these dimensions include maternal mortality rates (MMR), Adolescent Fertility Rates (AFR), share of parliament seats for males and females, and labour force participation rate. The higher the value of GII the wider the inequality gaps between males and females. The GII is highest in the North-West (0.774) and lowest in the South-East (0.397). All the southern
geopolitical zones had GII values lower than the national average (0.579), while the northern zones all had GII values higher than the national average figure. The implications are that the indicators for the GII dimensions (MMR, AFR, share of parliament seats, and labour force participation rates) perform better in the southern states than in the northern states.empowerment

GENDER INEQUALITY BY ZONES, NIGERIA

---------------------------------------------------------

WOMEN IN GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT OUTSIDE AGRICULTURE

* Women in gainful employment:

According to the latest nationally available data, In terms of geo-political zones, the share of women in wage employment in the non-agricultural sector in the North-central zone in 2010 was 7.6%; North-east, 4%; and North-west, 4.2%. The shares for the other zones were: South-east, 7.4%; South-south, 7.7%; and South-west, 16%. The latter (South West) was the highest among the zones, while the NE and NW (4% & 4.2%) were the lowest. Also, the available data shows that the share of women wage employment in the urban areas increased from 3.1% in 2009 to 14.8% in 2010. For the rural areas, it was 5.8% in 2009 and 5.6% in 2010.

SHARE OF WOMEN IN WAGE EMPLOYMENT

---------------------------------------------------------

POVERTY INCIDENCE BY TOTAL HEADCOUNT RATIO

* Poverty Incidence (Headcount ratio):

According to the NBS (2013) about 112 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. Poverty incidence,measured by the headcount ratio, worsened in all the
geo-political zones and sectors (rural and urban) of the country in 2010 when compared to 2004. It has remained higher in rural areas and northern zones
than in urban areas and southern zones. It is striking to note that the headcount ratio almost doubled in the South-East zone (a zone which recorded the least incidence in 2004) and increased more in urban areas than in the rural areas of the SE. The trend in total population of the poor is shown in Figure 2.9. It reveals that more Nigerians were poor between 2004 and 2010.[b]

However, recent computation by the World Bank, using GHS panel, indicates that poverty rates are significantly lower than estimates based on 2009/2010
HNLSS. It dropped from 35.2 per cent in 2009/2010 to 33.1 per cent in 2012/2013 (as opposed to 62.2% from the 2009/2010 HNLSS) (World Bank, 2014b). This implied that about 56 million Nigerians were poor compared to about 113 million in previous estimates.
Poverty incidence is seen to be lowest in the South West Zone (46.9%), followed by the South-South (51.6%), Incidence of poverty is highest in the North East (74.3%), closely followed by the North West (73.2%)

https://www.nairaland.com/3108722/2016-united-nations-human-development

If una no gree swallow these stats na una Sabi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by GoldNiagara(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Drogbs:
Lol this people and low self esteem, when their lies are served back to them hot, they rush from pillar to post opening useless threads just to wax their weak egos and flood their rants with likes... Seeking false validation, and of course naira land is their viable tool for propaganda... we are all aware of the old but popular cliche that when a man begins to brag about how big his manhood is, or how good in bed he is... chances are he is just another insecure one minute man with a d**k for peanuts... that aptly describes these tiger claw faced people with inferiority complex...d**k measuring contest- a reinforced attempt to mask a deep sense of certain low self esteem(fundamentals to psychology 101)... They revel on paper statistics and false Igr figures and indices, when those who know the obtainable are reality on ground can attest to these wild claims they shamelessly peddle around, we all know the only face saving state in the SW is Lagos, and this is only because it only happens to be in the SW by chance.. or perhaps luck. The greater part of of why Lagos is what it is, is because other Nigerians made it what it is...coupled the huge budget allocation it receives from the federal coffers, foreign investments, and vantage location... The rest of the South west of Nigeria are just negligible slums, Ogun state by virtue of proximity to Lagos enjoys some measure of industrial touch(not necessarily due to awesome governance or Yoruba "ingenuity"wink, which rather unrelatively haven't been seen on 3D or experienced in other SW states that are unfortunately far away from the nucleus of industrialization- Lagos,needless to say these other states like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo etc are just 60% uncivilzation with poor roads, lack of access to modern structures besides mud and clay houses, lack of any functional urban air... we all know the truth, so countless threads to rebuff this facts just further validate my earlier illustrative thesis... The man who brags about his d**k size...

No substance, all puffery! You cant Just wish away facts reduced into stats.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by iconize(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ekoile, you're still on here trolling and making troubles. Loool.
Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by GoldNiagara(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

This reminds me of Mariama Ba's So long a letter! Ba made some sense, for you bro, you are trying too hard. Facts reduced to stats can't be wished away. This stats is gonna haunt you guys until you will catch up.

1 Like

Re: Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. by Ofemannnu: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexus23:
Useless stupid data from indi'ofes. Most are still feeding from their mama's pot. Jobless afonjas. cool

lol..jobless people controlling Nigeria's economy and Igbos lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Sighted Again In Public On Biafra Attire Without Fear (photo) / Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal / Insurgents Dressed As Soldiers Kill 4 In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.