Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning (722 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / Women Need To Wake Up / How I Want To Wake Up Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2017
How do you want to wake up in the morning..
In the arms of the one you love or wake up to a business call.
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Tomorrow I Want To Wake Up And See Queensekxy by My Side... No Church Be That o undecided
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by QueenSekxy(f): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Tomorrow I Want To Wake Up And See Queensekxy by My Side... No Church Be That o undecided
lol..nice fantasy

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..nice fantasy
fantasy wey I Don Add To My Prayer Points Send Go redemption camp make E.A.Adeboye pray Am For Me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by QueenSekxy(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
fantasy wey I Don Add To My Prayer Points Send Go redemption camp make E.A.Adeboye pray Am For Me grin grin grin
shockedgrin
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
I wud prefer waking up with a cup of double shot latte & freshly baked butter croissant kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2017
I will wake up to see a very beautiful lady from here grin

Yeah a very beautiful and intelligent lady wink
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..nice fantasy
Abi!
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=61842676]I wud prefer waking up with a cup of double shot latte & freshly baked butter croissant kiss kiss kiss [/quote.making me feel hungry
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I will wake up to see a very beautiful lady from here grin

Yeah a very beautiful and intelligent lady wink
Why here...hunku comman explain
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Blackhawk01: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Credit alert cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Credit alert cool kiss
Same here my dear
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Blowjob_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Blowjob_
Spoilt shild....
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Faithola:

Why here...hunku comman explain
grin
......Because I like a lady from here nii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
......Because I like a lady from here nii grin grin
Lol. Goan ask her out hunku. U may become first nairaland couple.... That's if u are serious and knw wat I mean
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Faithola:

Lol. Goan ask her out hunku. U may become first nairaland couple.... That's if u are serious and knw wat I mean
grin grin
My brain is typically slow...so I don't know what you mean....it might take another 5years to fully understand what you mean

""""" you know what I mean""""" grin

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Dasherz(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2017
I normally wake up to phi collins "All of my life" song playing .. thanks to my alarm but tomorrow .. can I please wake up to that one phone call I have been waiting for .. for about a month now ... pls pls pls embarassed embarassed
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
One taaasand women at my left side and five taaasand women at my right side.

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by chimimi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
I want to wake up in the United State of America!. This Naija don tire me o!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
My brain is typically slow...so I don't know what you mean....it might take another 5years to fully understand what you mean

""""" you know what I mean""""" grin
Then stop ni.....no oshofiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
chimimi:
I want to wake up in the United State of America!. This Naija don tire me o!! tongue
Very possible... Just sleep and wake up. Thankyo
Re: Describe How Want To Wake Up In The Morning by Faithola(f): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
locust:
One taaasand women at my left side and five taaasand women at my right side.
Just don't forget to sign ur own death certificate b4 attempting on that suicide mission. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Young Dudes Who Dresses Like Celebrities Or Stars Are Broke / Any advice for ladies that buy love with money ? / My Sexual Experience With 10 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.