Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (66683 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Give us buhari news not this
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by juwoonn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
single and searching? check my signature
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Fatasy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
$
IamKashyBaby:
Hang on...

What currency they were talking abt?
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by agarawu23(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:
The kind of relationship some ladies stays in ehn... marvels me. Just look at the way a husband is talking to his wife like a househelp......even the woman self get her own issues.

Abeg that's their problem.

I think this chat was fabricated though.

Shebi na like "already made guys" ? grin
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
How can you be telling your wife you are crazy? Which kain marriage be that one? Speaking to her like she is some toddler, even toddler sef no deserve am. Some peeps truly don't deserve their partners. undecided

Mehn thank God say my mumu don comot all this because of love?
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

If my partner carries my money and gives it to someone else without telling me, i will also think she must have a screw loose up there.

I don't see any reason he shouldn't be angry with such a situation and people react differently when they're angry.

There's no proof that he beats her neither is there any proof that this is how he talks to her on a daily. So those ladies drinking extra pepper on top his matter should not choke o.

Bull fuvking shit!!! Woman wey don born for you? Cook for you? Say that she is crazy? This is why women are so adamant on having their own money. Nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by prettyboi1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Galaxydon1:
the fabricated this. this is not real . hushpuppy is a very rich guy

......& rich people don't borrow money? It's funny how some of you think, honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by udemzyudex(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

If my partner carries my money and gives it to someone else without telling me, i will also think she must have a screw loose up there.

I don't see any reason he shouldn't be angry with such a situation and people react differently when they're angry.

There's no proof that he beats her neither is there any proof that this is how he talks to her on a daily. So those ladies drinking extra pepper on top his matter should not choke o.

SMH... Your wife can not just carry your money and give it to anyone, before she can do that it shows the person is very close.

If you don't want your wife to touch your money, get a save box and lock it up out of her reach.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Well I won't behave like the lady though neither will I live with someone that resorts to any kind of abuse when angry, there are various ways to resolve an issue without any need to get abusive.... what does 'are you mad' have to do with calming down his anger?

Madam, he did not ask a question, he outrightly told her she is mad, and crazy.

Someone used to tell me, you know what a person is made of when he/she has money or comes upon wealth, when there is none most peeps are humble. Smh
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
The woman has not come to complain neither has she come to flaunt goodies... we can't be sure if she is about that too. Tho, the matter no dey interest me as I barely understand the guy's english... my point is, many Nigerian women forming my husband is caring and nice, he can't abuse me , I am in charge bla bla are married to likes of Mompha but would say something else online. *moral lesson* don't envy or feel lesser than another based on what you see. The one that wears the shoe alone knows where it hurts!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
In short, That's The mad woman.....clap fa yaself
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by BJ0SE(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why all the complain from those ladies.....what happened to 'I prefer to cry in a rolce Royce than laughing in poverty'.
Their business, he makes her happy and she ain't complaining.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by CaptainCodes(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
majekdom2:
The woman has not come to complain neither has she come to flaunt goodies... we can't be sure if she is about that too. Tho, the matter no dey interest me as I barely understand the guy's english... my point is,

[/b]many Nigerian women forming my husband is caring and nice, he can't abuse me , I am in charge bla bla are married to likes of Mompha but would say something else online.[b]

*moral lesson* don't envy or feel lesser than another based on what you see. The one that wears the shoe alone knows where it hurts!

Gbam#
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by crisycent: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mompha na real man.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:
The kind of relationship some ladies stays in ehn... marvels me. Just look at the way a husband is talking to his wife like a househelp......even the woman self get her own issues.

U r no saint grin angry

99.9% of women married because of MONEY!
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by WaffenSS(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

This is not just a stranger but his FRIEND! Haba even at that self does he have to insult her? Verbal abuse is same as physical abuse for me, none supersedes the other.

Seriously?

Which would you rather, that I call you a damn fool or that i break your legs, knock out six of your teeth, gouge your eye, break your nose and dislocate seven of your fingers?
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by rossychik(f): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
some comments I see on NL I shake my head . D truth is DAT d wife shud not have lent him DAT money, wat a reasonable wife wud have done is to ask him to call his frnd, even if she has her own money d wife is not supposed to give him without d consent of d hubby, why, because d hubby might read meaning into it. it may not be immediately but with subsequent incidents.
Eg I give or lend my friend money from my OWN money not DAT of my Hubby's. Dats how a how a family works likewise d man, b/4 u take certain decision abt money u shud tell your spouse. 1-1. finally. most men don't joke with their money, so to avoid did kind of hurting words d wife shud read in between d lines before acting like father Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by abiolag(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
He can talk to his wife anyhow he wishes. After all d wife no complain or did she?
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Chukazu: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Hang on...

What currency they were talking abt?

It was in Naira ...but I think the incidence occurred in 1938 when Naira was still stronger than Dollarsundecided
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by cho25bc(f): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
He talks to his wife d way he likes becos he controls her with his money. It's nobody's business.Besides,it's a private chat

Anyway,let me show u a way to make extra income in November.Check my signature to join my whatsapp group or send a whatsApp message to d number on my signature.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by cho25bc(f): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
He talks to his wife d way he likes becos he controls her with his money. It's nobody's business.Besides,it's a private chat btwn couples and d woman no complAin say e pain am. I'm sure many men on dis thread do worse 2 their wives at home.

Anyway,let me show u a way to make extra income in November.Check my signature to join my whatsapp group or send a whatsApp message to d number on my signature.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Starkid3010(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Hey Plz Convert 5000$ To Naira
If Na Oda Man Next Tin U Go Here Is Dat Dis Man Killed His Wife
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

SMH... Your wife can not just carry your money and give it to anyone, before she can do that it shows the person is very close.

If you don't want your wife to touch your money, get a save box and lock it up out of her reach.

OGA even if na my brother ask for money, my wife cannot go and carry mine & give him without asking me first. What kinda home will you have when you are now afraid to keep your money where your wife will see it, because you are afraid she will carry it without telling you? sad

Me i am sure that if your sibling carry money wey u keep wey no even be your own give another person without telling u, na dat day world go end. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Most of these hypocrites say worse things in a relationship.

All the domestic violence we read about do not come from lovers singing love tunes to each other. But then, whoever makes his life public deserves all the opprobrium.

/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Starkid3010(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

U Make Sense Bro
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

Bull fuvking shit!!! Woman wey don born for you? Cook for you? Say that she is crazy? This is why women are so adamant on having their own money. Nonsense!

As they should.

Is the man seating there & doing nothing? Isn't he the one that goes out & hustle for his family? Everyone chooses the responsibility they want to play in a marriage.

It seems evident that she depends on him for cash as she asked him for $1k of the returned money. If i ever touch money my wife kept without talking to her about it 1st, i will also consent to having my head examined. angry

Next time she will want to talk to her husband 1st before making decisions...especially on sensitive subjects like HIS money.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Unik3030: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

a potential wife beater spotted, so that's enough reason to start cursing her right? I pity what ladies go through in the hands of people like u with this kind of mindset because for u to type "are u mad" when u are a million miles away, I believe u will lay your hands on her if u were close
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
rossychik:
some comments I see on NL I shake my head . D truth is DAT d wife shud not have lent him DAT money, wat a reasonable wife wud have done is to ask him to call his frnd, even if she has her own money d wife is not supposed to give him without d consent of d hubby, why, because d hubby might read meaning into it. it may not be immediately but with subsequent incidents.
Eg I give or lend my friend money from my OWN money not DAT of my Hubby's. Dats how a how a family works likewise d man, b/4 u take certain decision abt money u shud tell your spouse. 1-1. finally. most men don't joke with their money, so to avoid did kind of hurting words d wife shud read in between d lines before acting like father Christmas.

Nobody is saying what the wife did was right or wasn't disrespectful. Simply speak to her about how displeased you are. Which one come be you are mad you are crazy, on top money? The money is more valuable than your wife's respect? Chai!

I wasn't even bothered about how he was pissed with it, not until i got to the mad and crazy part, i couldn't finish reading it.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

As they should.

Is the man seating there & doing nothing? Isn't he the one that goes out & hustle for his family? Everyone chooses the responsibility they want to play in a marriage.

It seems evident that she depends on him for cash as she asked him for $1k of the returned money. If i ever touch money my wife kept without talking to her about it 1st, i will also consent to having my head examined. angry

Next time she will want to talk to her husband 1st before making decisions...especially on sensitive subjects like HIS money.

Nobody is justifying what that woman did was right but show respect to the woman na haba! It is money, accord her the respect of your wife except if you see your wife as a commodity sha. You can make your displeasure known without using mad and crazy at someone. Anyway, we all grew under different homes. The day i used a curse word on my cousin one time when i was much younger the swiftness at which i got a slap in return eh? Even when scolding sef never heard such words being used on me as a child or anyone else. Someone will now be using such word on me because of his money? Ridiculous!
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Unik3030:
a potential wife beater spotted, so that's enough reason to start cursing her right? I pity what ladies go through in the hands of people like u with this kind of mindset because for u to type "are u mad" when u are a million miles away, I believe u will lay your hands on her if u were close

Sorry Bro if i hurt your feelings grin I have told you that there isn't any proof to show he beats her.

I have also said that i believe he has a right to get angry. However he reacts when he is angry, is it not his marriage? If he beats her & they arrest him, will it reduce the amount of groundnut i will use to drink garri?

My brother, let me save you the assumption. While i will be angry enough to know if my wife has a screw loose, i will definitely confront her because i am not happy and we will have a long talk, without insults off course.

I am just pointing out that he has a right to be angry, especially to those acting as if his wife did nothing wrong.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

Nobody is justifying what that woman did was right but show respect to the woman na haba! It is money, accord her the respect of your wife except if you see your wife as a commodity sha. You can make your displeasure known without using mad and crazy at someone. Anyway, we all grew under different homes. The day i used a curse word on my cousin one time when i was much younger the swiftness at which i got a slap in return eh? Even when scolding sef never heard such words being used on me as a child or anyone else. Someone will now be using such word on me because of his money? Ridiculous!

He has a right too because it's his money. If i was insulted like that, even if my partner na decides to trust me 1000% later, i still won't have anything to do with her stuff.

I agree the insults were unnecessary but many are posting as if the wife did nothing wrong. He has a right to be angry, everyone reacts different when angry.

So if a woman runs across a husband beater or verbal abuser, its up to her to decide whether to spend her life trying to please him, talk back at him asap cause she can't stand for that shit or leave the marriage.

But no wife should do what she did.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
rossychik:

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.