Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (66684 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
3:32pm...so clock stop to knack by 3:32pm...till dem chat finish?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by bigtt76(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Money and friendship ---> Oil and Water undecided
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Caseless: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
swimmer:
Mompha should learn a lesson...that you don't sir your private life on social media...see everyone talking like a lot of husbands don't talk to their wives in a worse manner...and it's not cos he has money...
fake people everywhere. They'll accept worst than what the guy said to his wife. What's so strange in that conversation that those fools are shouting? Airheads everywhere.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by bigtt76(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Look at the timestamp in the chat windows and not the 'Last Seen' time undecided

uzobaby:
3:32pm...so clock stop to knack by 3:32pm...till dem chat finish?
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Caseless: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:
The kind of relationship some ladies stays in ehn... marvels me. Just look at the way a husband is talking to his wife like a househelp......even the woman self get her own issues.

Abeg that's their problem.

I think this chat was fabricated though.
maybe you're in a worst relationship in reality, but come online to show what you can't take.

You'll accept worst than what is offered here.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by babajero(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
People replying these two are just fooling themselves, because these two chat and counter chat themselves while drinking on the same table, just for the traffic it creates.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Next2Bezee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
holysina:

It depends on the kind of person hush iso to them, may be he has done a lot for them that the woman might feel the husband will not be angered by her giving him money. They are some kind of people in your life you don't need permission to help because you know what they will do when u need help.

No naaa, no such thing. If its his parents now, we can be flexible on the entire situation but this is his friend, no ooo. If someone makes use of your stuff without telling you, it shows their lack of respect towards you.

Whats a marriage without respect? Even if you have a generous benefactor who helps you without complaint, it is right to ask first before touching anything that belongs to them.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by ibkgab001: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Heck the time she replied KOMO ha he has returned the money

Fabricated chat God punish mompha or anyone behind this
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by ladenz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
wissenschaften:
Is it just me or is no one noticing the awful english.

I was just going to say the same. I suspect they dont communicate verbally in English. Like many people, they find it difficult to chat in their local language. Apps should be created to enable people chat easily in local parlance. I kept dodging as I was reading their chat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by rossychik(f): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Blackfyre post=61884919]

Nobody is saying what the wife did was right or wasn't disrespectful. Simply speak to her about how displeased you are. Which one come be you are mad you are crazy, on top money? The money is more valuable than your wife's respect? Chai!

I wasn't even bothered about how he was pissed with it, not until i got to the mad and crazy part, i couldn't finish reading it.[/quo
t
it is high time women know their position n maintain it,don't go abt provoking ur man unnessarily. 4 one we don't know if d man has warned his wife abt it before, it is because of women like dis DAT will not help a man to make investment.
I am not really talking abt Dis man n his wife now but generally. I sorely blame d man 4 putting d chats on social media, he shudn'nt have done DAT. Thats where d disrespect comes in. Afterrall some men do knee down to beg their wife 4 one thing or d other but u won't know
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by rossychik(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Apina:

I scrolled this far to read this..... God really bless u with common sense
thanks.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by zino01: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is too adsurd all i can say is that they are just lucky to have money how many times have seen secret chat of dangotes and otedolas ? They need to visit a counsellor
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Teecomm(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
The English sef nah die Dunno why I always notice those sh*ts
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
7Alexander:

How does he treat the wife please?

I dont know why people are hypocritical. So because he said 'you're mad' and 'are you crazy', it now means he is abusive and the wife married him because of money.

Tell me you have never spoken to your partner or siblings like this

No,I do NOT address my wife or my siblings with such language.

I know it might be a bit surprising to you but me(and some people I also know) don't talk to wives that way.She's the mother of my kids,remember?
It's not being hypocritical,it's being at a level of maturity and character.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
all this stupid babes that come online to wet on someone else matter, so u want Mompha to carry her on his laps and kiss and caress her and pamper her #she is your wife so no harsh words.....madness....someone bursts in and find the house owner is not around and requests for money and stupid wife hands that cash over. my girl that even makes sure she knows the reason for collecting even the cash she is keeping for me, can never be this stupid....call Mompha and educate him how to be angry when he receives silly from his wife...nonsense

elantraceey:

Though his anger is justifiable but my issue is with his attitude towards his WIFE! I agree she acted foolishly by taking her husband's money without his consent but she still told him later nau
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by boringnigerian: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
This Mompha is a romantic guy!

Saves his wife's number on his phone as "My Wife"

If that isn't the pinnacle of romance, I don't know what is!
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2017
elantraceey:
The kind of relationship some ladies stays in ehn... marvels me. Just look at the way a husband is talking to his wife like a househelp......even the woman self get her own issues.

Abeg that's their problem.

I think this chat was fabricated though.
Nah. Mompha himself posted the screenshots

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by chieni(f): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2017
mompha again. anyway just decided to pass
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by DonMekino(m): 5:22am On Oct 30, 2017
U girls going ballistic over the chats.... I know many Nigerian girls have taken worse trash chats and abuses from their boyfriends.... Boyfriends I mean ooo not husband.... And u are here to form Miss IDontTakeNonsense.... Get a grip my ppl. Their life their problems
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Roon9(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
elantraceey:

This is not just a stranger but his FRIEND! Haba even at that self does he have to insult her? Verbal abuse is same as physical abuse for me, none supersedes the other.

Lols! You're a joke madam
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by Carter4luv(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2017
She deserve it, if her Ex ask her to wait we she agree to wait no. Now u av seen already made.
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by weezweezweez(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2017
thorpido:
What a way to treat a wife!She probably married him because she saw the cash.smh
exactly, na wetin her face want she see.... lessons to those girls wey b say na only cos of money dem dey date or marry...... I no pity her at all...
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by webngnews: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Oh
Re: Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
elantraceey:

I can't agree with you more and a lot of people male and female inclusive don't understand this, they just say whatever they like without thinking about the impart it'll have on the hearer.

I think verbal abusive is different from been rude or reacting in anger.

Ditto physical abuse.

Problem arises when you try to mix the two up.

Couple raising hell at each other ain't verbal abuse; they might be rude, uncouth bla bla but they are not 'abusing' themselves verbally.

I very much agree with Next2bezee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.