Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? (837 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by mrdickhead: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
I have experienced this from a lot of ladies and I keep asking myself why they keep doing this.
and I use to feel embarrass especially if I don't have money in my pocket.

guys have you noticed this from ladies,whenever you are walking with them na so they will be liking and pricing many things they see in the market or street expecting you to buy it for them.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by rerhji(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
once de stop trying to price anything jst keep walking till u give dem a reasonable distance nd de can walk up to u once de re done if u re nt willing to pay

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by mrdickhead: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2017
rerhji:
once de stop trying to price anything jst keep walking till u give dem a reasonable distance nd de can walk up to u once de re done if u re nt willing to pay
lol I think that is a best solution,because that their habit do irritate me alot.

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
mrdickhead:
I have experienced this from a lot of ladies and I keep asking myself why they keep doing this.
and I use to feel embarrass especially if I don't have money in my pocket.

guys have you noticed this from ladies,whenever you are walking with them na so they will be liking and pricing many things they see in the market or street expecting you to buy it for them.
No be lie you talk.They also get another trick.They will be saying that I like that shoe.When I priced it they said it was #10k but I don't have the money.

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by mrdickhead: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2017
comshots:
No be lie you talk.They also get another trick.They will be saying that I like that shoe.When I priced it they said it was #10k but I don't have the money.
lol you are right bro,let's expose them all cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by fellom(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
lol see sharp guys ooooo
rerhji:
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
comshots:
Me: U don't have the money!!
Girl: Yes dear ("dear" to soothe my mind) I will not fall!!!!!
Me: See that shoe over there, I asked for the price n they said it is 20k. Mehn I have been saving to buy it ooooo. You can also save to buy urs....
Girl: hmmmm!!! Save!! I can't save ooo
Me: aahhh, u have to learn ooooo..... Babe

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by mrdickhead: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
fellom:
lol see sharp guys ooooo
lol he knows what's up cool

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by mrdickhead: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pacecar:

Me: See that shoe over there, I asked for the price n they said it is 20k. Mehn I have been saving to buy it ooooo. You can also save to buy urs....
hahaha,they think they are wiser.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pacecar:

Which guy fit tell babe wey him dey plan to knack that kind thing?Na sweet words he go use confuse her.Like,babe,i will buy it for you when my client whom I supply goods to pay me.

Man Marries 3 Wives In Okpaka, Delta State [photos] / Nun Broke Girl’s Arm After Discovering She Was Being Sexually Abused By A Priest / You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question