Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52276 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Maxphillip: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Omo to n wa kona jeje ti e

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Ambitionsway: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Is like he want to invert TSTV lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will send him to motherless babies home
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by davillian(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
I would beg him to come down, make sure he eats and have his bath.
Then the kind beating he would receive ehn, fear won't allow him turn on the TV again
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by nwokolokingsley(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
SaAbbas:
I can't scare him to loose my plasma n injure him too.

Just gently n slow go closer to grab him with 2 soft slap angry grin
Lol
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bullhari007:
I will send him to motherless babies home
Why ?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
I will throw stool at him.

Explorers!!!

I’m sure you didn’t mean that...and for those saying they would kick or flog him while he was hanging there, you’ll can’t be serious.

...Because of some bloody Tv? If that young man fell from there, you should be blamed. How did he get there in the first place?

Get the little urchin down safely, yell sense into him, if he does that again, remove whatever step, platform he uses to hoist himself onto there or remove the damn Tv.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
SaAbbas:
I can't scare him to loose my plasma n injure him too.

Just gently n slow go closer to grab him with 2 soft slap angry grin

Soft wickedness ... lmao

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by babalonimi: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
I ll erect his statue grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ernieboy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gofwane:
if you miss nko? Na the TV go gboah!!!!
so u value the TV more than the kid? na wao.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Aww lol. Ngl when I was a kid I loved monkey play. . climbing and pseudo parkour around the house like a ninja turtle. cheesy grin If he were my son I'd carry him down from there and warn him about doing that- he looks old enough to understand that he could possibly spoil it. And probably in my free time build a mini obstacle course for both of us to try to 'navigate' grin grin where he can climb and jump all he wants
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by udumosam23(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'll simply carry him dawn and remove the table from there. If the TV is not high enough I'll take it higher to be sure he can't reach it again.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Awoo88: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Maybe na corporative loan the bros take buy am Better conk fall on that child

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
why will i throw stool when he has set his yansh for serious beating\

but truly i may just laugh at it oo

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by 1stMD: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by neonly: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Forget all of u guys are shouting
U CANT DO NOTHING THAN SHOUT
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why ?
because I did not kill my father

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:
If i am in the right mood, I'll shout at him but if the reverse is the case then I'll spank him..
Or
Tell his father to Comman carry his son grin grin grin
till he pulls the TV down abi? grin @emboldened
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
We will turn deeper life
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Imagineers: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nine out of ten talked about discipline. I will surely go with them. This is dangerous and even with electricity! But it is in the blood, a rascal father will have a rascal son
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bullhari007:
because I did not kill my father
You are funnygrin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by casnido2: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
I did worse when i was a kid.... lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by snappyicee: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bihari comma see something here
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by zeus9634: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
I'll spank him that's for sure...
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by greenermodels: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday
Aunty, you can lie o.anyway, you really beautiful in your profile picture.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by AnaCheks(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaahahah.....LWBMA....Laf Wan Block My Ass grin grin grin cheesy The kind of comment i am reading here eeehnnn

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by trueorfalse: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm he just unleashed street fighting n mortal kombat skills. I will just give shoruken n alibabaye

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:

I would assume he is from the quality control department. Testing the plasma bracket, to see how it holds up....

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by samsam2019: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
ggrin:
I'll join him cool
agbaya grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Drizzy406(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'll give him a Tai chi drop kick like lu kang cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.