Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52267 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by elantraceey(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Stop lying grin

I'm not lying oo.... I did worse so I know who he carried that mindset from. grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
well, I won't lay a finger on him or any of my children.

his mother might lay 1 on him

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Preetiex:
his mother might lay 1 on him
lol... I won't be happy with that tho.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by hahn(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
ginggerxy:
because of TV?

No because of stupidity undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Angel1696:
u want kill the boy with DDT

Lol nobody has ever died from it now grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
lol.. The TV was always in its shelf when I was growing up, it was like a god back then and we respected the god cheesy
Lol.
You mess with the god, there mess you up heavily grin grin grin grin
Then and now, I really don't know which is funny o
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
reality17:

Mama Jonah u can lie o
What's there to lie about grin grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by blank(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Honestly thought it was a picture of my son. Was shocked!

The last time he did something like this, I spanked him very well and took away his video games and TV privileges.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by flashyoba231(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Try my best to catch him before he falls with the TV...The best part be say him mama go do frog jump tire after 3 or 4 concentrated slaps..mshewww bloody civilian
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by sisisioge: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Biko let's land him safely on the floor then whoop his silly azzz. Spiderman oshi grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... I won't be happy with that tho.
but u cant do anytin abt it, can u?
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
flashyoba231:
Try my best to catch him before he falls with the TV...The best part be say him mama go do frog jump tire after 3 or 4 concentrated slaps..mshewww bloody civilian
Se na him mama tell am make he climb ur television?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Sleekdude4u(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
I will hug him and kiss him on his forehead grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Preetiex:
but u cant do anytin abt it, can u?
yes I can.

Call her into the room, discuss it with her as man and wife.. This isn't enough reason to hit your kid.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by chatinent: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2017
IamRaizo:
thanks bro... I really appreciate that smiley
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Seems like a very curious child, I will simply carry him down and try to understand why he clenched the tv in the first place, then after that i will correct him depending on his answer.
That's exactly what i will do too.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2017
I have a tv in my sitting room, in the lobby is a big mirror, on the verandah outside is a big white board. If you found your child hanging from a mirror or whiteboard, would you neat him or simply rush and take him down?

To a child all those objects are the same, potential playthings. It is why there is all sorts of child proofing.

Incidentally, I bought a sound bar and there was an argument. I wanted to put it in the default space under the TV, but my wife was adamant. Put it there and our baby will pull it down.

The whole I will grab the child and beat him is pure mental laziness.

Imagine you are having fun, playing and someone just grabs you and starts beating you with no explanation given. That's what's being proposed here. Typical african mentality. Of course the same advocates of beating children mindlessly will complain about soldier and police brutality.

You discipline a child when he is consciously and deliberately doing wrong, not when he is simply playing.

Imagine you committed a misdemeanour in the office, eg late coming and were immediately sacked. No discussion, no verbal warning, no query, no warning letter, just sacked straight. That is the equivalent.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by oloolo: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Beating kids wouldn't solve all issues.....but I admit the anger in me might donate one or two slaps to him immediately. ...
But trust me he is not watch any T.V for at least one term and thats like three months
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by blank(f): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
@ oyb, if it was a 1-2 year old, yes. But that baba should be about 4/5/6. He is old enough to know not to touch the TV even if he hasn't been told. A little spanking will allow the message set very well.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
blank:
@ oyb, if it was a 1-2 year old, yes. But that baba should be about 4/5/6. He is old enough to know not to touch the TV even if he hasn't been told. A little spanking will allow the message set very well.

I said 5 above.
For a child, the whole house is a playground.

For all you know the child thought the TV had a touch interface and was trying to get at it.

Why should the child know if you haven't sat him down to discuss with him?

Why do you think there are child tough cases for tablets?

Why should the first answer be violence?
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
You mess with the god, there mess you up heavily grin grin grin grin
Then and now, I really don't know which is funny o
Kids enjoy these days but I think they miss out on the fun of playing around with the neighbors and forming bonds. Security sucks these days anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Preetiex:
lmaoo butterish version don dey

u never see lekki children dey dance am..
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
The surprise in me will not even let me do anything... I will just smile and call him jejely to come down and ask him why he hung himself on the TV and maybe with a slight knock on his head to tell him never to do it again. cheesy

Omode sha as

Well, I was closely stubborn to that kid when I was young too... I could still remember.

We played like no tomorrow. undecided
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
The best lesson are learnt by experience
He will also have scars and wound
i hear u oooooo
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lol.. u no know say na small e dey start. The earlier you do that the better... anyways nice avi.
ok
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Magnifico2000: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmohmoh:
ok

Just "ok"? that's the only thing you will say?
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamRaizo:
yes I can.

Call her into the room, discuss it with her as man and wife.. This isn't enough reason to hit your kid.

ok sir
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
ncoolsome:

u never see lekki children dey dance am..
i havent o
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by missyb08(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'll just put that pics on olx for those that wants to adopt
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by blank(f): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2017
oyb:

I said 5 above.
For a child, the whole house is a playground.

For all you know the child thought the TV had a touch interface and was trying to get at it.

Why should the child know if you haven't sat him down to discuss with him?

Why do you think there are child tough cases for tablets?

Why should the first answer be violence?

I didn't see where you said 5 and above.

There are certain messages that stick well when you follow it with some spanking. The boy was hanging from the TV acting out like superman. He wasn't being curious about it. I would explain and then spank him for being naughty. If you think he doesn't know he is being naughty then you are on a long thing.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Just "ok"? that's the only thing you will say?
lol.....what else should i say
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Throw the whole kid away grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.