Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52271 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
1234onyekwe:
why re u been insultive I just asked u a simple question have u ever given such a gift to any one in ur life.so been protective of my protective of my property in other not to use the money that is meant for some other needs in family in replacing it,has now tend to poverty, such a mentality.

yes i have, and i have been given same. satisfied?

you have a poverty mentality if you think a child breaking something is a dastardly act, or maybe you have no idea of the impact of your words.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by merit12(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ma chi รจ questo figlio di merde
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
seunmohmoh:
and u will waste your your money on medical bill....look at u...ordinary spacebooker
The best lesson are learnt by experience
He will also have scars and wound
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by 1234onyekwe: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
oyb:

yes i have, and i have been given same. satisfied?

you have a poverty mentality if you think a child breaking something is a dastardly act, or maybe you have no idea of the impact of your words.
Go back & finish reading my quote before u reply.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by jbnm: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
that kid should be reading his book.he shouldn't have any business with a tele
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by reality17(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:
If i am in the right mood, I'll shout at him but if the reverse is the case then I'll spank him..
Or
Tell his father to Comman carry his son grin grin grin

Mama Jonah u can lie o
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Another great basketball player loading grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Divay22(f): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
like father like son grin
I am sure you did something like that o wink
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
so he seizes to be your son because you're in a bad mood? Some pple sha...
Lol if she touch him while in d bad mood,his father wont like d damages she would do
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:

Lol..
lmaoo,u wan kill/injure ur child cos of ordinary tele
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by sylvez(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday

na where this one from ??

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by micflo28(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will go close to him, grab him from behind, unpin his grip on the TV, then ban him from playing inside the house after some hard kunks.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
all of u writing `i will peck him,i will join' all na lies,na to first shout or wipe am with cane abi no be naija we dey grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by jude33084(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thank God no be my pikin lols cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahahahaha, I will advice him not to try that again, and if he does that, i will flog him.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:

I am sure you did something like that o wink
lol.. The TV was always in its shelf when I was growing up, it was like a god back then and we respected the god cheesy
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Preetiex:
Lol if she touch him while in d bad mood,his father wont like d damages she would do
so you support her bah grin

The sight of your son is food enough to put your mind at peace and a smile on your face.. Why leave all your anger on him?
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahn:
Spinning kick to the ribs
angry
like father like son
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
The way I will bring up my kids ehn, my pikin no go fit try am. When no be say dem fry his brain.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
me I think the child was trying "one corner dance" on the plasma..
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
so you support her bah grin

The sight of your son is food enough to put your mind at peace and a smile on your face.. Why leave all your anger on him?
y wont i be angry? two tins are involve he could damage d t.v,he would sustain a serious injury & naija men will blame d mother for wateva happen,seriously if he is my son i will be angry & beat him but we will laugh abt it later
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Amadaz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
If he's my son, i'll break his fingers, if he's not my son, honestly i'll have him shot. I'm a sadist!
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
ncoolsome:
me I think the child was trying "one corner dance" on the plasma..
nah i dont think dis cutie would dance dat epileptic dance
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Amadaz:
If he's my son, i'll break his fingers, if he's not my son, honestly i'll have him shot. I'm a sadist!
continue ya lies cheesy
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Preetiex:
nah i dont think dis cutie would dance dat epileptic dance

that's the butterish version there...
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Augustap(f): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
No to gently carry am down, then when i'm sure my tv is safe, I may whip or scold him. Depends on my mood sha. But my sweetheart must hear what baby did grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Angel1696: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
pu7pl3:
A wicked spike DDT on the tiles grin
u want kill the boy with DDT
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Angel1696: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jacktheripper:
I would give him superman punch like that of Roman reign
oh my God pls don't try that at home
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Angel1696: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
abercrombie:
i will jejely allow him come down...then test my 619 av been watchin on raw with him:rubbish
u want use the boy rehearse what u have been watching from rey mysterio
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
ncoolsome:

that's the butterish version there...
lmaoo butterish version don dey
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Preetiex:
y wont i be angry? two tins are involve he could damage d t.v,he would sustain a serious injury & naija men will blame d mother for wateva happen,seriously if he is my son i will be angry & beat him but we will laugh abt it later
well, I won't lay a finger on him or any of my children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.