Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52269 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will punish him
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by LizzyAnn(f): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
the kind back hand wey I go give ehn,him brain go reset

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ginggerxy: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahn:
Spinning kick to the ribs

angry
because of TV?
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
His father will pay, cos i am sure he might have done same when he was his age. cheesy cheesy
like father like son grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by chatinent: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
so he seizes to be your son because you're in a bad mood? Some pple sha...
It's ' he ceases.'
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Humility017(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday
Dear...you were asked a simple question...but instead you choosed to tell yourself a story...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
samsam2019:
lol alakoba. Of only I can get his number. Him go de pull out ni grin
Trust me, he won't. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by WIXE(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tie him on a poll in that position for 1hr,,,,
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Humility017:

Dear...you were asked a simple question...but instead you choosed to tell yourself a story...

Don't mind her nih. grin grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
To does saying he is curious, this is not curiosity.... That boy is simply just the playful type!

I will lash that bum he presented already
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
1234onyekwe:
m shocked this is coming from someone like u.have no right to tell someone how to handle a child who have done such a dastardly act,b/cos some people denied themselves a lot before getting such,as m speaking some have not even finished paying for it.I want to ask u have u ever given such a magnificent gift to anyone in ur life before.just listen to urself & look at the way u re sounding'that tv is 40 inches, prolly a dumb tv,160k max.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a child climbing a television is a dastardly act cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a 140k led tv is a magnificent gift cheesy cheesy cheesy

poverty is a motherfuka for real. you sound like the sort of nutcase who will be running to that helen wetin call psycho for deliverance from witch pikins

your children will damage, destroy and misplace your things. it is a fact of life. you can start some form of discipline once they are five and above and have a clear idea of cause and effect

anything else is just typical african misplaced brutality , or maybe poverty.

your child will spoil your car paint with his toy car, pee and vomit on your expensive furniture and carpet, drop your phone /tablet, step on your laptop screen, break your earphones, and yes your tv when throwing a ball in the sitting room.

if it is too much for you to deal with, don't have children, since it is patently obvious that consumer electronics that are already obsolete when you buy them are much more important to you than children.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
chatinent:

It's ' he ceases.'
thanks bro... I really appreciate that smiley
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:

Hmm
And what's that other moniker if i may ask smiley
I won't say... Just continue doing good dear... Back then, you don't have your pic on your dp, so you can see its far back wink

"Whispers" You're actually beautiful like your name sounds..aaich! #BitesNails

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
I will pray the TV fall on him
and u will waste your your money on medical bill....look at u...ordinary spacebooker
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:
I will look for gun to shoot him down.
shey e kill person ni
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Dollarship(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Catapult to his yansh
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by willibounce1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
so long as he doesn't break the TV. If e break am, na better flogging e go chop.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by purples25(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
CzarChris:
what I will do is simple.

I'll bring him down, then I will flog him to death.

Make a new son and tell the new one how much of an idiot the 1st one was. grin grin grin

Wickedd lipsrsealed and very scary cry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
ggrin:
I'll join him cool
Otule
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Magnifico2000: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
seunmohmoh:
shey e kill person ni

Lol.. u no know say na small e dey start. The earlier you do that the better... anyways nice avi.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
SaAbbas:
I can't scare him to loose my plasma n injure him too.

Just gently n slow go closer to grab him with 2 soft slap angry grin

grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by talk2percy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:
If i am in the right mood, I'll shout at him but if the reverse is the case then I'll spank him..
Or
Tell his father to Comman carry his son grin grin grin
hahahaha...abeg make una leave me alone naw...to come and carry his son koo...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by talk2percy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
This tv pass 200k for market now oh...if I remember the amount I buy am...I go spank am very well and warn him with red eye not to play with my TV again...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by talk2percy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
fidalgo19:
Lets assume he is not my son
I give him a spinning Chinese kick on that butt
And if he's ur son

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Deo1986(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
my son will not do that 'cause, i won't have a son.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by maisauki: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday
who asked you whether you'v known poverty or not...jus because of d free mb you hav you're typin lubbish

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by thesolutions(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
I will throw stool at him.
Just change the channel to something more fun for the child. He will surely jump down and make himself comfortable.

Children can never allow themselves to be idle. Something must keep them busy. If you don't provide one, they will improvise.

Keep them busy. Keep them learning. Give them fun.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
SaAbbas:
I can't scare him to loose my plasma n injure him too.

Just gently n slow go closer to grab him with 2 soft slap angry grin

You are wicked.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
greatnaija01:
Awwwwwn so cute..... he has already taken a perfect pose for clear ass whooping.... I would simply land strokes on the opportunity he has provided. grin

You are wicked o cheesy
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by hurlanrewaju(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will give him a manual reset

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by 1234onyekwe: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a child climbing a television is a dastardly act cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a 140k led tv is a magnificent gift cheesy cheesy cheesy

poverty is a motherfuka for real. you sound like the sort of nutcase who will be running to that helen wetin call psycho for deliverance from witch pikins

your children will damage, destroy and misplace your things. it is a fact of life. you can start some form of discipline once they are five and above and have a clear idea of cause and effect

anything else is just typical african misplaced brutality , or maybe poverty.

your child will spoil your car paint with his toy car, pee and vomit on your expensive furniture and carpet, drop your phone /tablet, step on your laptop screen, break your earphones, and yes your tv when throwing a ball in the sitting room.

if it is too much for you to deal with, don't have children, since it is patently obvious that consumer electronics that are already obsolete when you buy them are much more important to you than children.

why re u been insultive I just asked u a simple question have u ever given such a gift to any one in ur life.so been protective of my property in other not to use the money that is meant for some other needs in the family in replacing what has already been bought before,has now tend to poverty, such a mentality.U can keep on with two steps backward & one step forward as for me I don't subscribe to that,u don't know children & their mentality once u let them know the money is there they 'll keep destroying stuffs believing that Daddy & Mummy all ways has the money to replace it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by DonCandido(f): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will gently tell him to come over to the kitchen for Indomie Noodles. I will remove the TV and put it in the store. No TV for everyone until the price of plasma TV comes down or his dad gets a new job with an oil company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.